Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheela Reddy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheela ReddyYour feedback matters!
Homoeopathic first aid medicines
* any sort of bruised injury- arnica montana
* injury to ligaments - ruta graveolens
* injury to nerves- hypericum perfoliatum
* fracture - symphytum officinalis
* head injury- natrum sulphuricum
* lacerated injuries (operation) - staphysagria
* when pain of remote injury remains- rhus toxicodendron and calcarea phosphorica
* eye injury, bruise or blow- symphytum
* strain to eye ligaments and muscles- ruta graveolens
Homoeopathic medicines act best when given based on symptom similarity.
Is baby can easily be conceived after having sex from last 10 years in last ten year three times in a month.
Unprotected sex Had happened on 23th of April her menstrual cycle date is 23rd! No menstrual cycle till nw! Pregnancy test came negative wch was tested on 30th of last month till today no menstrual cycle occurs & she is drinking daily papaya juice but no result & daily taking vit-c tablets 3000mg.
We did not have baby after two years of marrige. The releasing cum from my penis is not going inside her vagina . It is coming out .
Ovarian cysts are a common development in many women. Cysts are sacs filled with fluid which are formed in the female ovaries. Most cysts are harmless and do not even show any symptoms. However, some cysts do show outward symptoms like heavy bleeding, clotting, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain during the menstrual cycle, and pain during sex.
If you feel any of the above-mentioned discomforts, it will be in your best interest to consult a gynaecologist and get a check-up done. Most cysts are manageable unless they are very severe. In fact, it is best that cysts come to light at the right time and are efficiently managed, unless they develop into severe issues in the future.
Management of cysts
- Oftentimes, medical practitioners resort to what is called ‘watchful waiting’.
- At times, ovarian cysts disappear in a few months.
- It is recommended to take a blood test and an ultrasound to see the progress of the cyst.
- If you have already experienced menopause, then these tests are carried out every four months. This is because in such cases the risk of an ovarian cancer is at its highest and regular monitoring of the cyst is necessary.
Treatment of cysts
Ovarian cysts can be treated in their earlier stages. Here are some of the most popular treatments.
- Laparoscopy is one of the most popular treatments. It is a surgery carried out under general anaesthesia. The tummy is cut to a radius of a key hole and a laparoscope is inserted. This helps the doctor to see the internal organs, which is then used to remove the cyst. This method is less painful and has a quick recovery time.
- Laparotomy is the other method used for removing a cyst. In case the cyst is large, then one single large hole is made in the body to access the cyst. At times, the cyst and the ovaries are removed and sent for further laboratory inspection. This inspection is done to detect whether the samples are cancerous or not. This procedure is more complex than the previous one and might need the patient to stay in the hospital for a few days.
- In case you have a cancerous cyst, then your reproductive part itself would have to be removed rendering you barren for your life.
Ovarian cyst is very much treatable and is best to be detected at an earlier stage for better and faster treatment. Thus, it is best to go for regular check-ups and report in case of any disturbing symptoms.
It has been observed that many patients while asking a suitable solution for their problem don't present it in the way it should be. It can be incomplete history of their illness/ problem or wrongly framed questions. What happens?
1) You dont get the right answers.
2) You get confused when you get multiple diagnosis and quadruple treatment options.
3) You doubt about our abilities and instead of considering our efforts to answer your incomplete questions, you make a move of down voting us.
How to overcome this to take the best from lybrate -
1) Since you are not providing a clinical picture/ a radiograph of your problem, it is difficult to put in words exactly how it looks. So you can briefly tell us about duration since it was first observed, site, size, shape, color, hard or soft consistency and associated pain, discharge, swelling and/or fever.
In case of oral problems you must add about your tobacco associated habit if any, alcoholism and other medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, thyroid related etc.
2) Once we get your exact problem, your chances of getting the right answers from the experts in the particular field increases many folds.
3) It will avoid the differences in opinions among different specialists.
4) Almost always you will be confident about your real visits to a doctor.
Over time, we have caused tremendous harm to our immune system. Day in and day out, we have potentially risked our lives by being so casual with our health choices. But still, is it possible to leverage some of this burden and thus make our immune system stronger? What if we incorporate some healthy habits into our daily regime? What if we improvise on our diet? Take certain additional vitamin supplements perhaps? Make other lifestyle changes in the hope of achieving a near-perfect immune system?
What exactly is the Immune System?
The immune system in layman language can be considered as a protective cover of the human health system. We are surrounded by millions of pathogens (disease causing germs) that have the ability to enter into the body and cause damage to it. Here comes in the importance of the immune system, the body’s natural shield against these pathogens.
How can you boost your Immunity?
You definitely cannot evade all the pathogens and get a top-notch, impeccable immune system, but you can at least try and listen to what your body has to say, and take steps accordingly.
The first and foremost protective measure can be to follow certain general good-health guidelines.
Do not smoke. There can be no compromise on this issue. Smoking or consuming tobacco in any form brings about a host of health complications; the most pronounced of them all is probably cancer. Smoking, in more ways than one, can spell real trouble for your immune system. So better cut down on your puffs or gear up to face the various medical banes of smoking.
Eat a diet which is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and low in saturated fat. Some examples may include citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables such as spinach or lettuce, yoghurt, almonds, lean meat. Sipping on green tea thrice a day is a wise choice in this regard. These measures not only strengthen the immune system but also enhance the Immune System.
Drink plenty of water. Water keeps the body hydrated, the ultimate prerequisite for a strong immune system. It helps to flush out all the toxins and ensures that the cells get the optimum levels of oxygen. Drinking a glass of lukewarm water mixed with honey and lemon on an empty stomach after getting up in the morning can prove to be one of the best health choices that you can make for your body.
If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation. Excessive alcohol consumption causes dehydration and it can deprive your body of the valuable immunity boosting nutrients. It also impairs the body’s ability to fight off germs and infections.
Get adequate sleep. One reason behind stressing on the need to get adequate sleep is because it’s so closely linked to the immune system. While you sleep, the body secretes certain hormones and substances which help better fight infections and diseases. This makes these hormones so vital and indispensable at the same time. So now you know what wonders can those 8 hours of sleep do to you.
Exercise Regularly. If you're looking for a safe and smart way to boost your immunity, regular exercise is the answer to it. But we are not talking about being an ardent, hard-core gym-junkie; rather exercising in moderate amounts would suffice. Cardiovascular exercises such as walking or swimming, performed 30-45 minutes a day, can prove to be very beneficial.
Including good hygiene habits in your daily routine, such as washing your hands properly, bathing and brushing your teeth daily, etc. can be useful as well. Good sanitary habits can be the most basic way to ward off infections at the germination stage. Keep a hand sanitizer with you all the time. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!