Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
What could be causing pain in left side of head and ringing in left ear? And How long after a tooth extraction before eating and drinking?
My age is now 21 year and I have caused with tonsils problem last year and doctor remove both by operation. But now I am seeing red spot on my internal throat surface. So what to do? I used tobacco many times but now left it.
I am a student and I have regular sneezing and cold problem. Every morning when I wake up sneezing and cold starts. During night fever also starts. My body weight is also increasing very rapidly. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am 29 years old I have hearing problem. In my both ears. Hearing cells are dead what to do now their is any other way to back my hearing power without an implant?
Hi Dr. My head slightly pains every night with a feeling of pain in eyes. Sometimes I feel a very little dizziness too. These r happening frm last one week. I m 28 years old and a bank personnel m using high power myopic lenses Sitting job in front of a computerPrevailing weather conditions are too cold here -abhijit kanpur.
I am suffering from sinus . Always having headache. Sometimes I take Crocin or sari don to get rid off of pain. I am 16 years old . Because of Continuous headache my studies are getting suffered.
Mera kaan two month se bah rha hai, doctor se dikhane pr pta chala ki dono kaan ke parde me ched ho gya hai aur operation ko bole. Kya ye bina operation ke thik nhi ho skta aur bina operation ke thik krne ka koi upay ho to please mujhe jaroor btaiye.
Hi doctor, i am having issue of acidity and throat burning after having my food. I was out for a year and used to have food outside so I feel this might be major reason for it. Please suggest me how to get rid off it. Thank you in advance.
Sir/Madam Im sanjeev 28years old from hyderabad. Sir/madam im facing severe headache problem. Rounded headache. Feeling heavy on head. At the time of Moisture weather doubles the headache. Is this sinus related?. What are the reasons for this and how to get rid from this problem. And tel me steps to control.
I am a student I have a lot of bleeding from my nose And there by resulting in a lot of headache and pain in eyes Sometimes I feel a faintish like I anywhere anytime I feel faintish. . N it stays fir a while then I feel normal I dont wanna take any chances so just wanted to ask. Thank you
Swimmer's ear is a medical condition, which involves inflammation, irritation or infection of the ear. It may affect the outer ear and also the ear canal. Swimmer's ear is called Otitis externa in medical terms. The condition may be acute to chronic in nature.
Causes: Swimmer's ear is an infection that's usually caused by bacteria commonly found in water and soil. Infections caused by a fungus or a virus are less common. This condition is more common in teenagers and young adults. It may occur due to a middle ear infection or because of a respiratory infection such as cold.
Swimmer's ear can occur as a result of swimming in unclean or contaminated water. These waters contain pseudomonas and other harmful bacteria, which can lead to such ear infections. The infections are rarely caused by fungus.
Swimmer's ear may also result due to other reasons. They can be:
- Scratching the inside or outside of the ear.
- Having something stuck in the ear. When you clean ear wax with cotton swabs or small objects, damage may occur. Using headphone or ear plugs for a long period of time may also cause swimmer's ear.
- Allergic reaction to some object or anything placed in the ear may also cause Swimmer's ear. These may be hair products or jewelry.
- Some chronic skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis may also lead to this infection.
There are several factors, which may enhance the risk of getting swimmer's ear. They are as follows:
- Swimming in water, which has got elevated levels of bacteria. This includes lakes and ponds.
- People having narrow ear canals are at a more risk of swimmer's ear.
- Aggressive cleaning and scratching of the ear canal.
The symptoms which indicate swimmer's ear are:
- Itching of the ear canal. This becomes intense as the condition progresses.
- Redness on the inside parts of the ear, which get more extensive in later stages.
- Discomfort which worsens by pulling on the outer ear or pushing on the tragus of the front part of the ear.
- Drainage of a fluid which is clear and odorless. As the condition worsens, there is excessive drainage of fluid along with the discharge of pus.
- A fullness feeling in the ear and a partial blockage of the ear canal because of swelling and fluids.
- In advanced stages, fever and swelling of lymph nodes in the neck is indicated. Hearing impairment may occur.
Swimmer's ear is a health condition, which involves the ear. The ear gets inflamed because of a certain bacterial infection. Although it is not a very severe condition, in some cases it can do significant harm.