Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sheeba RaniYour feedback matters!
How can I remove pimples from face and make glower, and also how to remove dark tan from hand and back side?
If you are suffering from gout, you should try undergoing a homeopathic treatment. Gout is a type of arthritis and is considered to be the most painful type. It is featured by the inflammation of joints accompanied by great pain. The pain and inflammation occur because of the deposition of urate crystals in a joint. The accumulation occurs when there is excessive uric acid present in the blood.
Here are some effective homeopathic remedies for the treatment of gout:
- Colchicum: This medicine is the primary homeopathic medicine for treating gout because of its effectiveness. It is mostly used in chronic cases of gout. Usually, a patient experiences extreme pain in the big toe, which is too intense to be touched. The toe and other parts which get affected become swollen, red and hot. The pain worsens in the evening and at night. Patients who require this medicine should keep away from warm weather conditions. This medicine is also used in case of increased weakness and internal cold.
- Ledum Pal: This effective medicine is used in cases where the pain travels in an upwards direction from below. The pain is likely to start at the feet and gradually move upwards, affecting the knees and legs. The pain also shoots through limbs. Small joints are commonly affected. There is a sensation of decreased warmth in the joints and in the body. The patient will find it difficult to tolerate any kind of external warmth. The pain improves by cold applications. The ankle balls or big toe may be swollen.
- Benzoic acid: This homeopathic medicine is used for treating gout where offensive urine is experienced. The urine becomes very offensive with a very strong odor, which can be detected from a distance. The odor is usually repulsive and the color of the urine is brown. Extreme pain is experienced in the big toe and the knees are swollen.
- Antim Crudum: This is an efficient homeopathic medicine used for treating gout. It is used when a patient experiences gastric symptoms along with joint pain and inflammation. The patient may develop an increased craving for food and hence, several problems occur due to over eating. Pain is experienced in the heels and fingers.
- Sabina: This homeopathic medicine is important for treating gout in women, when the patient already suffers from another female disorder. Uterine symptoms are experienced along with the basic symptoms of gout. Shooting pain is experienced in the toes and heels. The joints get swollen and look red and shiny.
Homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment for different types of gout and goes beyond just curing the symptoms. You need to consult your doctor before starting a homeopathic treatment for gout.
Hello Dr. I am 23 years old girl and from some time I have been applying aloe vera gel on my face. Now I notice some acne on my forehead and growth in facial hairs. Is it bcoz of aloe vera. please suggest me d way to reduce its growth.
Hi actually I had operated in 2009 for pilonidal sinus and till the date I am just unable to loose my fat of body so please suggest me what to do.
Hi doctor I facing hair problem last 4 year and on my head dandruff also. I have loss my front both side of hair. Can I regrowth my front hair please advice me what can I do.
I am a senior citizen and a man from kolkata my habit for taking isabgool for last 35 years and it helped me to clear bowel regularly. But last few days it seems my bowel is not clear inspite of having isabgool. I am worried about this an feeling some sort of indigestion, acidity
I am 29 yrs old having old pcos. Not taking any medicine for that. Recently 4 cm hemorrhagic cyst observed in my right every over the usg pelvic. My tsh is also 5.06. My Dr. advice me tab folvit tab novelon tab tyrox 25. Can conceive normally please reply soon.
Hello sir, I am 25 years old I have weakness from 3 years chakaar aate hai. Blood pressure low rehta hai.
My wife have so much pain in every period after delivery since 1 year. What be can do for relief. Next time she will be able for pregnancy.
I have these little bumps on my nose sometimes looks white, like lil pimples I don't know what is it, and I tried every facewash and I always clean my face too many times a day, even used scrub creams and all, is there any cream or tablet that can get rid of this? It looks so bad please if anyone can help tell me the solution?
I am a 21 year old male....i dont have enough height.My presant height is only 5'2"..how to increse my height little more???
I am 24 years old Female suffering from hairfall problem. I have polycystic ovarian disease and gas trouble. I have consulted doctor 2 years back. He has suggested me to avoid oil food, masalas,sweets. Although I am maintain my diet, I have used everything natural like herbal oils, castor oil ,the problem (HAIRFALL) repeats.
Sir my father is 60 year old, he had a motion problem. He drinks plenty water but his motion problem is persisting and number of times he had to go washroom, so sir kindly look into the problem and advice me.
Sir, I am almost 19 years old and I am very very thing as compare to my family members. They all r gud healthy. I am only 38 kg and I feel my self very very thin. Even my friends hav gud health sometimes I feel bad about it. I thought with growing age I might get my health bt its not happening. I eat almost everything which my family members eat infact I eat more thn them bt still I can not get a gud health. I want some medicine which will help me get some weight. Please help me sir.
Though it sounds incredible, it has been proved factual and is recommended by several doctors as well. Human health depends mainly on the digestive system.
Drinking ordinary potable water helps clean the gastrointestinal tract and the blood, thereby remove toxins from the body. Thus many of the ailments are cured by practising water therapy.
How to practise?
The method of water therapy is simple, easy and inexpensive. Early in the morning, before attending to any of the morning chores, 5 glasses of water should be taken at one stretch. You may give a short break. Do spot walking for a few minutes and then drink rest of the water. Take necessary precaution against impurities of water. Water should be boiled and cooled if purity is suspected.
For the next 45 minutes to one hour after drinking water, no other beverage or eatable should be taken. After supper one should not have any stimulating beverage or a soft drink.
During the first few days of therapy, one may pass urine 3-4 times within one hour after drinking water. Some may have even loose stools. But in a short period everything comes back to normalcy and symptoms of relief from the disease will be seen.
Person suffering from arthritis and rheumatism should take water therapy three times a day in the first week and thereafter may practise it once in a day. While practising water therapy, water should be taken two hours after meal and not before that.