Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Hi. I have bad breath problem. I consult so many dentist but all of them said that my teeth r perfect. Then I went to gaestrologist for my stomach check up as my mouth becomes dry so early and for check up that may be it is coming from stomach gases but they also said that your system is perfect. There is no problem. So I didn't understand that why it comes. Then I searched that it may be due to psychic reasons also. That now I think alot about it. So it comes. Please doctors suggest me something that is it right that I think alot about it and it comes all time due to over thinking. Nd if yes then please suggest some cure for it. I really need your help thanks.
I am 60 yrs old, require dental implants full mouth, presently doing with dentures, give best suggestion.
I usually get my mouth full of saliva when I woke up in the morning. In nights I have to get up and spit it too sometimes. So whats the cure for it.
My sister used to brush every day and night. She had a cavity and it was treated. But she found her mouth smells bad though drinking more water. What should do to get rid of bad breath?
I an 25 year old male and I am suffering problem of mouth ulcers. What is the solutions? Please help me.
प्रिय डॉक्टर सर, मेरी उम्र 31 वर्ष और वजन 85 किलो है | पहले मेरी आँखों के पलको में सूजन रहता था | आंखे लाल हो जाती थीं | जाँच करवाने से पता चला कि मुझे पिछले 6 माह से अल्प स्राव [ HYPO THYRODISM ] नामक थायराईड रोग है | मैं जबलपुर में एक डॉक्टर से सलाह भी ली है | उनके कहने से में कैल्सियम और बिटामिन की टेबलट भी खा चुका हु | मैं ने बिटामिन D के लिए भी सप्लीमेंट D- Gain सप्ताह में एक दूध के साथ पीने को कहा था | उसको एक माह तक ले चुका हूँ | और अभी रोज सुबह सोकर उठते ही Eltroxin 100 mg की एक गोली लेता हूँ | जिससे मुझे कोई दिक्कत नहीं हो रही है | बस कभी कभी मुह में छाले रहते है और पेट भी साफ नहीं होता है | मेरी ट्रेवल करने वाली नौकरी है | माह में 12 दिन होटल का खाना पड़ता है |कोई तरीका ऐसा बताईये जिससे रोज गोली न खानी पड़े | और में पहले की तरह फिट हो सकूं | मैं सुना है की इसके लिए पूरी जिन्दगी गोली खानी पड़ती है? सही या गलत क्या ये पूरी तरफ ठीक हो सकता है?
I am 35 year old male. From last night im suffering from gum pain. I have got a little swelling too. Pls tell me what should i. Do?
When I eat anything excluding sweet the test of the food I am eating as if like I am eating red chili powder. Why so?
Dear sir, from childhood my teeth is yelloish. Some say its natural others say that your teeth is infected. What is true about my teeths. And also suggest me suitable toothpaste.
Hi, Dr. Sir, My age is 49 year , From 3days I am feeling pain backech from lower spinal joint. I can not stand properly. It will take 5 minutes time to stand properly and walk. from 15 days back I was suffering pain of premolar teeth and taken many antibiotics and pain killer finally teeth was removed. Is it side effect of those medition because I have not feel any problem in life. THANKS
Periodontitis is a serious gum infection that damages the soft tissue and destroys the bone that supports your teeth. Periodontitis can cause tooth loss or worse, an increased risk of heart attack or stroke and other serious health problems.
Periodontitis is common but largely preventable. Periodontitis is usually the result of poor oral hygiene. Brushing at least twice a day, flossing daily and getting regular dental checkups can greatly reduce your chance of developing periodontitis.
In most cases, periodontitis is preventable. It is usually caused by poor dental hygiene.
Signs and Symptoms of Periodontitis
- Swollen gums
- Bright red or purplish gums
- Gums that feel tender when touched
- Gums that pull away from your teeth (recede), making your teeth look longer than normal
- New spaces developing between your teeth
- Pus between your teeth and gums
- Bad breath
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Loose teeth
- A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
Factors that can increase your risk of periodontitis include:
- Poor oral health habits
- Tobacco use
- Older age
- Decreased immunity, such as that occurring with leukemia, HIV/AIDS or chemotherapy
- Poor nutrition
- Certain medications
- Hormonal changes, such as those related to pregnancy or menopause
- Substance abuse
- Poor-fitting dental restorations
- Problems with the way your teeth fit together when biting
If periodontitis isn't advanced, treatment may involve less invasive procedures, including:
- Scaling. Scaling removes tartar and bacteria from your tooth surfaces and beneath your gums.
- Root Planing. Root planing smoothes the root surfaces, discouraging further buildup of tartar and bacterial endotoxin.
- Antibiotics. Your periodontist or dentist may recommend using topical or oral antibiotics to help control bacterial infection.
If you have advanced periodontitis, your gum tissue may not respond to non-surgical treatments and good oral hygiene. In that case, periodontitis treatment may require dental surgery, such as:
- Flap surgery (pocket reduction surgery): The healthcare professional performs flap surgery to remove calculus in deep pockets, or to reduce the pocket so that keeping it clean is easier. The gums are lifted back and the tartar is removed. The gums are then sutured back into place so they fit closely to the tooth. After surgery, the gums will heal and high tightly around the tooth. In some cases the teeth may eventually seem longer than they used to.
- Bone and tissue grafts: This procedure helps regenerate bone or gum tissue that has been destroyed. With bone grafting, new natural or synthetic bone is placed where bone was lost, promoting bone growth.
In a procedure called 'guided tissue regeneration', a small piece of mesh-like material is inserted between the gum tissue and bone. This stops the gum from growing into bone space, giving the bone and connective tissue a chance to regrow.
The dentist may also use special proteins (growth factors) that help the body regrow bone naturally.