Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shashikanth G SavanurYour feedback matters!
How do I keep my body cool? I usally get stomach aches due to heat, I avoid heaty foods lik chicken bt stil I dnt find satisfactory results!
It is extremely important at this stage to realize that this is where the journey starts: irrespective of what a student scores, it should always be kept in mind that this is the start of a long journey towards making a Good career. A good result means that a small milestone has been achieved, but an underperformance, on the other hand, means there are ample scopes in the future to improve upon it. What matters is how one takes the results in its strides and moves on with determination and humility.
- Do not compare: One prime cause of board exam result blues is comparing of result with peers. While the competition is cut-throat in today’s world, it should always be remembered that the real competition is with one’s own self. What really matters at the end of the day is whether one has improved compared to his past. The board result should be an assessment of how one has performed.
- Self-reminder: Self-reminding the fact that there is a maximum limit to the amount of effort that one can put on a test. Beyond a point, it is difficult to influence the outcome. Getting stressed on the outcome of a test one has already penned down month’s back does not make any sense at all.
- Do not Over-think: Over-thinking about the outcome of the result can create a negative impact on the mind leading to exam result blues and depression. At some point, it is wise to not think about the result anymore. Over-thinking will not help in any ways. No matter what happens, it should always be remembered that eventually, everything is going to be just fine.
- Meditation: Keeping calm is, therefore, of paramount importance. Practicing meditation can go a long way in reducing the stress, relaxing the nerve and keeping things simple. It definitely helps to put more hard work and improve.
- Positive distraction: It is a good idea to be engaged in various activities like volunteering in social organizations, extending a helping hand to the NGO’s, learning to play a new instrument, swimming, jogging, taking up hobbies, traveling etc. These positive engagements help us feel wanted and loved by those who are not so well-off with the means that we have been blessed with. It will also help to beat the board exam result blues.
For many life gradually becomes o.k. after the results have sunk in. But, there are those few parents and children who just cannot accept the result and come to terms with it. It is they who must seek professional help from a counsellor/psychologist at the earliest. It is extremely important to keep a check if a child has suddenly become quiet, reserved, does not go out or has stopped mixing with friends and family. Such children should not be left alone. Seeking professional help can slowly bring the child out of this depressed state and help parents to have realistic expectations.
I have a lot of hair fall problem when I take head bath I will loose minimum 50-70 of hairfall. I won't keep oil to my hair since 7 years onwards please suggest to control hair fall?
My mother is 62 Yrs Old and a COPD, CKD and Cardiac Patient with DM II and HTN. She is Not on Dialysis suffering from Cold since last 3-4 days. Kindly suggest suitable medication or safe antibiotics.
Hello doctor, I have basically 3problem, 1st one is red itchy cheeks, 2nd thin and less hair on scalp, 3rd my height is short, I want to increase it too. Plzz suggest some remedies, thanking you.
I ma 25 years old women I have PCOD problem can you suggest me what diet should I have to control my weight.
Sir I have migrain problem. What is the precautions of that and give some advice to solve this problem. Thanks.
What are the generally available treatment to reduce snoring and please mention the medicines if any?
I have dusky skin tone but my nose is getting darker dat by dat and I have blackheads also. What is the problem? Remedy?
Hi, I am 27 years old single boy. Suddenly I noticed that my testicals are hanging very low than usually they used to. Also they have become so soft that I can even feel the bag where sperms is kept inside scrotum. Although sperm production seems to be normal. But still I am worried what could be the possible reason for this sudden change? Also it becomes very uncomfortable with testicals hanging very low.
I am suffering fever from last two days. Also feeling cold some times. What are the different symptoms of dengue?
My mother who is 50 years old is diagnosed with cervix-cancer 6 Months ago and it's been 4 Months since her surgery (removal of uterus) but after the surgery she is still on catheterization and thus now and then keeps on catching urine infection due to which her main processes like radiotherapy and chemotherapy is getting delayed and also her last ultrasound reports show her cervix to be bulky. Kindly suggest me some remedy to this.
Garlic is well known for its strong antiviral and antibacterial properties and has been used for ages to fight the common cold and many of its symptoms. Plus, it contains allicin, a sulfuric compound that produces potent antioxidants and offers many medicinal benefits.
Also, garlic is one of best immune-boosting foods that help the body ward off and fight infections. A 2001 study published in the journal Advances in Therapy found that taking garlic supplements daily helps prevent colds.
•Eat one to two raw garlic cloves or add a few drops of garlic oil in your food and drinks regularly to prevent as well as fight common colds.
•If you have a cold, you can boil a few chopped garlic cloves in one cup of water. Remove from heat, and add one teaspoon of honey. Drink it two or three times a day until your cold is gone.