Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shashikanth G SavanurYour feedback matters!
I am 6 month pregnant what should diet I follow during this period. And I have continues pain in upper abdomen.
I am a school girl. I have recently started gaining weight. I think the problem is my school tiffen. I can't find any healthy tiffen. Please help. Thank you.
I am having lower back pain and in the muscles of back thighs and knee joints since last six months and not able to walk except smaller distances. I Ave consulted Orthopaedic and Neurology Doctors but didn't achieve relief. This is due to reduction of gap between two of the bones of Spine.
I am 32 year old male I am not getting proper motion in the morning time, when I woke up one time I wil go, after sometime again I wil come, daily 3 times I have to go in the morning.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am having backpain from 2 months. I do not know what to do and I have never consulted any doctor. U tell me.
Sir, I am 23 years old. I have been suffering from dysentery. I go to toilet daily 2-3 time. Please solve my problem. Thank you.
I m suffering from hairfall from last two years now my hairs are not tht mch bulky quantity of hair is very less what should I do to stop the falling of hair and what are d different ways to stop this is there any medicine aur some hom remedies tell me soon as soon as possible otherwise I will be bald Waiting for your rply.
I am suffering from fever. and stomach pain from last two days. Due to which I am feeling very unconscious and headache. Its also feels me weak .What i should I do? For overcome from all these. problems.
I am having diabetes mellitus type 2. I m taking metformin 1 gm twice daily and pioglitazone. Still my sugars are not in control. What to do?
Muje running ke liye stamina bdana h aap bta skte ho ki muje kya krna chaye or kya khana chaye mera army ka physical h september me..Please tell.
My blood pressure tends to become high and than low in my assessment record maintained for a week. What should I do?
All my wisdom teeth are coming but only half, is it normal? And at certain age is it necessary to take them out? I'm 23 right now.
I have a problem with my hair. My hair are falling ive used plenty of Medicines still no use. Pls guide me I'm 28 years old male.
I have a very fat belly of size 34. How can I loose weight? what diet plan should I follow? what exercise should I do?
I am diabetic and now I can not hold for a minute during intercourse pl advise some medicine for longer duration n most of the time my partner is dissatisfied and losing interest in me sk.
Myth: Cutting the hair makes it grow faster and stronger.
Fact: Normally hair grows about half inch per month repeated cutting does not affect its natural cycle.