Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Shashikala SYour feedback matters!
I had taken mifegest six months ago. It was a success. Now again I have an unwanted pregnancy. Can I use it again? We are planning to have kids two or three years later. I'm 25 years old and my last period was on 4th October. Please suggest what should I do without causing any harm to my future fertility. Suggest me some medicines as soon as possible.
I have missed my period by 6 days. I doubt about my pregnancy. I have tested at home through prega news kit. It shows 1 dark line and one very light pink line. What does it mean?
I am girl 21 years old my nipples got cut from one side during rough foreplay its been since 1 week I am very tensed I fear my nipples will fall and its paining a lot some rough skin came over it and again it broke it seems it will not join please help me I am very tensed.
Me & my girlfriend did oral sex almost 20 days ago. And in this time my girlfriend rub my penis in her vagina on 11.062016. And her periods started on 23rd June and ended on 28tg June. But after ending of periods bahot kam blood nikal raha tha aur stain bhi ho raha tha. Now she is planning to do pregnancy test. Tell me the best time to do pregnancy test. Pls tell.
Hi sir. I am 31 years old and I am married and had a one year. Old baby. I want to know the safe day of an woman in her period cycle (28 days cycle) on which day she can do unprotect sex. I tried to know it from internet before, but cant understand. Sir please explain in briefly and with example with date. Thanks.
I am 4 months and 2 weeks pregnant. My doctor gave me liquid calcium two weeks earlier, however, I have only taken it once. Is it safe to mix it with boxed orange juice?
My lmp: 20/10/14, now which month is mine. My fetal movements I feel comparitively is very less 2-3 times a day, why?
In order to spice up your relationship under the sheets, it is recommended to adopt different measures time-to-time. From trying different positions to engaging in the occasional dirty talk, the solutions are aplenty. Another important factor in maintaining a healthy sex life is your diet. Changing your dietary regime can actually boost your sex life.
Here is a list of some foods you can include in your daily diet, that might work wonder in terms of overall improvement of your sex life:
- Green vegetables: Make sure to include a healthy amount of green vegetables (spinach, cabbage, broccoli etc.) in your daily diet as they contain folate – a nutrient that significantly boosts sex drive in both male and females. Spinach, in particular, contains a rich amount of magnesium, which helps in the expansion of the blood vessels and initiates proper blood flow in the genital regions.
- Strawberry: A daily intake of two or three strawberries might work wonders to boost your sex life. Strawberries can boost sperm counts in men and is known to be a rich source of folic acid- the vitamin that lowers the risk of any birth-related disorders.
- Watermelon: This fruit makes up the list not just because it is delicious, but it is a rich source of citrulline, an amino acid responsible for increasing your sex drive. Also, citrulline can help in the expansion of the blood vessels and is proven to be an effective cure in men suffering from infertility.
- Garlic: Adding a pinch of garlic in your food is quite beneficial for your sex life. It is a rich source of the compound allicin which boosts the blood flow to different organs (including your genitals).
- Cinnamon: An inclusion of a regulated amount of cinnamon powder in the food you eat regularly can work wonders in your bedroom. According to recent studies, this sweet and warm spice can be extremely beneficial in the reduction of the blood sugar levels of your body. With a balanced blood sugar level, there will be no risks of a subsequent loss of energy while engaging in sexual intercourse and you will be able to sustain the pleasures more adequately.
Besides the aforementioned foods, you can also consume bananas, a small amount of dark chocolates, eggs, and red meat in order to boost your sex life. Besides, make sure to eat a balanced meal everyday (containing suitable amounts of protein, fats, and carbohydrates) and eat a large amount of water to get rid of the toxins from your body. Also, try to reduce your alcohol and tobacco consumption in order to get a satisfying experience in the bedroom as these can significantly inhibit your performance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.