Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shashikala KsheerasagarYour feedback matters!
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
- Blood Circulation: Blood flow and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
- Release of Endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives relaxed feeling of the mind and body along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood it also give a clear mind for the sexual activity.
- Longer and Stronger Orgasms: On average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 and 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extent this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises which can be done.
- Increases Self-confidence: A sexiest trait is that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
- Exercises the Brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations.
My d3 level is 24.46 nmol/L. It is considered deficient. Have been prescribed arachitol 6 lakh twice a week. Six such injections are to be taken during a period of 17 days. Is it ok to take such high frequency of d3?
Its just that we had some oral sex but then my bf rub his on mine and I do not know if there is precum. Ive been feeling nausea, bloated and headache. Also my period is late for this month but last month I had my period during march 24 was the oral sex. Im feeling anxious bec idk if im pregnant bec of that rub. Can I become pregnant if he just rub it on vulva? Can the sperm swim up to the uterus? Really worried. Do not have the money to go see a doctor so this is the only way I can think of. Please explain it.
Is it possible take pregnancy test before marriage, I doubt if I'm pregnant, because I have not been getting my period since 2 months, just to be on a safe side, can I go for a pregnancy test if so. What could be the procedure?
1. Raw spinach
2. Raw broccoli
8. Olive oil
I am 33 years old, I want to know that if I am not using condom and taking Viagra while having sex with my pregnant wife. Are there any chances of side effects to my wife.
Hi, i am 31 years old and my husband is 34 yrs, we are trying to conceive since marriage, married on 15-6-2012, but no results. My cycle was very irregular and it was more than 45 days, so, done full check-up in feb-2013, my all hormones were fine but my progesterone level was 0.18ng/ml in luteal phase which my gyne said was very low and in follicular study there was no mature follicle in left ovary and rt ovary grew till 10mm only on 21st day of my cycle. So, at that time my gyne suggested us to change our lifestyle and food habits and little exercise as we are working couple and my office work is very hectic and stressful; which im still continuing. Now my cycles were still irregular ranging from 34 to 38 days, but still failed to conceive. So we went to doc on 4-dec-2014 and my gyne said my infertility is unexplained as I my wt is only 55 kgs and im slim, not overwt and I do not have pcos and im not diabetic also. So she put me on metformin. Now after taking metformin from 4-dec-14 my cycles were of 34 days followed by 36 days, and last two cycles were of 31 and 32 days respectively. Done follicular study again to check the size of follicles but still they are not growing. Please suggest me, I dont want to go for ivf now. I am constantly active on internet and found that people who are not responding to metformin can go for clomid for ovulation and pregnancy. Please suggest should I go for it? kindly also suggest me good doctors who practice in east delhi/noida where we can go for treatment as my has already suggested me to for an infertility expert. Kindly tell me also how much expense this treatment would cost? regards,
I have PCOD from 6 years, married from 6 years, truing for a baby but it is not successful, have taken so many medicines and medications but no use. Have irregular periods, last month got period but it was not bleed as normal period.
A lot of people are switching from regular water to sparkling water, which is considered to be more of a fad. Sparkling water is just carbonated plain water. It is equally hydrating, but with a ‘kick’! The bubbles in the water tantalise taste buds. But there have been too many controversies surrounding the consumption of sparkling water. Tooth enamel erosion, calcium deficiency and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) are said to be some of the harmful effects of consuming sparkling water. But there has not been any scientific study to back this up.
Most of the rumours surrounding sparkling water arise from the carbonated factor. Carbonation leads to formation of carbonic acid in the water making sparkling water slightly acidic in nature. In addition if the water has sodium bicarbonate or any other chemical added to it for slight salty taste it increases the sodium content of the water, which is not good for people suffering from high blood pressure. There are other harmful ingredients like sugar, preservatives, phosphoric acid etc. in other carbonated drinks, which mightn’t be present in Sparkling water et all.
Although sparkling water has not been found to be unhealthy, but we should remember acid in the sparkling water erodes teeth enamel and gas leads to IBS. There are a few other things one must remember before replacing regular water with sparkling water:
- Stomach problems: Though this issue is extremely subjective, affecting some and not all. Sparkling water just has extra air in it. This air can lead to excessive flatulence, burping and bloating in the abdomen for some. However, it will not affect everyone equally.
- Stealthy sugar and sodium: Bottled soda water and tonic water are some types of sparkling water. These are not healthy. Tonic water contains sodium and sugar. If you are observing your sodium intake, then do not drink sparkling water. However, those who do intensive athletic activities, they may opt for sparkling water. You lose electrolytes through sweat. Sparkling water can provide quick hydration.
- Flavours: People who invest in carbonators, get small little flavouring packets. It is advised, for your well-being, not to use these to flavour the water. They are not always healthy as they contain extra calories and sugar. Consuming soda and sparkling water won’t make much of a difference then. Instead of the packets, you can use cucumber, mint leaves, lime and lemon, or any other fruit, to flavour your water. It adds no extra calories and is actually good for you!
You can, indeed, safely replace regular water with sparkling water. It is a fun way to stay hydrated!
Having pcod issue since 6 years and lot of acne & black spots on face also took krimson 35 for almost 18 months. And now am gaining weight vry badly. Evn after lot of excerice and yoga am not getting periods since 4 months & when I take the tablets I will get periods and later when I stopped it after 18 months then its the same no periods. Even tried with ayurvedic medicine also.
My girlfriend is suffering from excessive flow of fluid from vagina. What can be the cause? Suggest preventive measures.
Hello doctor. Sometimes I am having pain in my lower stomach during periods. And I took medicine. But my friend told me that in period its harmful to take medicine even I will not able to get pregnant after marriage. Is this true Dr. Please help.
Continue period me sex karne se pregnancy possible hain? Continue period me sex krna medical science me sahi hain ya nhi?
Hi my age is 26 I am getting irregular periods if I use medicine it will come regular after finishing medicine again same problem occurring what I have to do please suggest me.
I am a 23 year old lady, I used to feed my baby and its been 14months for I am feeding her now when I stopped feeding her my left breast which my daughter used to suck more became as hard as rock, I could feel the hardness and due to milk filled in it got enlarged. I kept on controlling my pain for 2days. But then it was unbearable so somebody told me to pour out some milk out of it, so I pressed it hardly and poured out a lot of milk. I found my pain lesser and felt light but my left breast has become larger than the other, I wanna ask is it normal?
Diabetes is something which has become so common over the past few decades and this is said to be a cause of worry as most people don't understand how to prevent and manage it. This has led to some myths, gaining more than their fair share of popularity. So, wouldn’t it be a good idea to get to know a little more so as to separate the myths from the facts?
- Weight & watch: One of the most common myths when it comes to diabetes is the belief that a person is going to have his or her life adversely affected if he or she is overweight. While it is true that being overweight happens to be one of the risk factors related to diabetes, it is important to keep in mind the fact that there are other risk factors which are responsible, as well. Some of these factors are age and family history, as well as the ethnicity of the person. Taking this into account, it should not come as too much of a surprise to know that there are quite a few people who are not overweight, but are still fighting diabetes.
- Packaged tricks: Considering the rise in the number of people who are suffering from diabetes, this has led to food being marketed specifically for their consumption. However, in reality, whatever represents a healthy diet is sufficient for a person who is diabetic. So a diet which does not have a high amount of saturated fats and trans fats and does not go overboard with starch and sugar, but features a fair amount of lean protein works well too. All the fancy diabetic food, which a person buys, is only likely to drive a great hole in the wallet and not have any additional health benefits. Therefore, the extra spending is nowhere close to being worthwhile and should be avoided.
- Fruits punch: Many people are of the opinion that it is the processed and sugary food items, which cause diabetes and this is true to a significant extent. However, some people are of the view that since fruit is natural, diabetics can eat as much of it as they like. This is where the thinking gets dangerous. Some fruits are rich in carbohydrates and so it should be consumed in a reasonable quantity, as part of the daily meal plan. After all, too much of any good thing is bad! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.