Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shashikala HandeYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year girl. I had unprotected sex 3.5 years back. And sometimes I feel so weak with vaginal discharge and from last 3-4 days I am having slight pain below tongue and below jaws. Is there any chance that I am hiv positive? Please help.
I had pcos in oct 2014 rhen treated with hyponid after marriage I got pregnant but cervical polyp 2 cm found spotting and in 8 week pregnancy miscarriage now bleeding stopped but redness with white discharge.
HiI am 51 male. My wife is 45 year. From last 3 month my wife period is not coming yet . Which tablet I can give her for period. Her wight is 80kg and height 163cm. She is not taking any medicine.
My daughter aged 5 years 8 months is desperate 6 refusing to go to school. It happened from the third day of reopening of school on 1st june. Till today she is finding reasons to quit school. Can't convince her till nw. She says she misses mother. She says teacher is not good. Teachers mouth is not ok. Etc. weird reasons . Please help. She was a lively girl til the pre primary. .she is always sad smiling , Not eating. Just worries all the time.Please tell.
कुछ गड़बड़ है!
अक्सर हम अपने नाखूनों को सुंदर और आकर्षक बनाने में जुटे रहते हैं। लेकिन नाखूनों में होने वाले छोटे-मोटे बदलावों पर
हमारा ध्यान नहीं जाता। जबकि नाखूनों के लक्षण हेल्थ
की कहानी कहते है
नाखून पर हल्का सा नीला रंग नजर आ रहा है, तो यह शरीर
को पर्याप्त मात्रा में ऑक्सीजन न मिलने का संकेत है।
आपको फेफड़ों की समस्या हो सकती है।
जब आपके नाखून लम्बे होने के बाद उंगलियों की तरफ ही
मुड़ने लगें, तो इसे नेल क्लबिंग कहते हैं। कई बार शरीर में
ऑक्सीजन की कमी से नाखूनों को यह शेप मिलती है।
अगर नाखून ड्राई और नाजुक हैं तो यह नाखूनों पर बहुत
ज्यादा केमिकल्स के प्रयोग की वजह से हो रहा है। यह कई
तरह के लंग कार्डियोवस्कुलर से जुड़ी बीमारी की तरफ भी
इशारा करते हैं।
नाखून पर एक से ज्यादा सफेद धारियां किडनी से जुड़ी
बीमारियों और शरीर में पोषक तत्वों की कमी की ओर
इशारा करती हैं।
इसी तरह अगर नाखून बहुत सॉफ्ट हैं और अंदर से खोखले नजर
आते हैं, तो यह लीवर संबंधी समस्या या फिर शरीर में आयरन
की कमी का संकेत माना जाता है। आयरन की कमी से
नाखून टूटने भी लगते हैं।
पीले पड़ते नाखून अगर मोटे भी हो रहे हैं, तो सतर्क हो जाएं,
क्योंकि यह फंगल इंफेक्शन का लक्षण है। ऐसे में नाखून
कमजोर होकर टूटने भी लगते हैं। इस स्थिति में तुरंत डॉक्टर
नाखूनों में चमक भी जरूरी है। अगर नाखूनों में चमक न हो, तो
समझ लें कि आपको एनीमिया की समस्या है। इस तरह के
नाखून वालों को डायबिटीज और लीवर से जुड़ी समस्याएं
होने की भी संभावना होती हैं।
काली रेखा या धब्बे नाखूनों पर नजर आ रहे हैं, तो आपको
मेलेनोमा हो सकता है। इस तरह के धब्बे आमतौर पर किसी
एक ही नाखून पर या पैर के नाखून में देखने को मिलते हैं।
सेहतमंद शरीर का आईना होते हैं हमारे नाखून, इन पर जरूर
Hi doctor am 6 weeks pregnant. Yesterday I take a scan for my baby heart beat and the result is everything normal. I want to know that when am with my hubby am getting mood. Is this any problem for my baby.
I am being able to stay hard during the foreplay but I lose it when I try and enter the girl. What should I do? please suggest something. Its embarrassing.
She is pregnant and today is her last day for delivery but still she not get pain to give a birth to baby.
I am 32-years weight is 64 kgs height is 5 ft 2" I am trying to conceive and so wants to focus on my diet and overall requirement of all necessary things such as calcium, folic acid, protein,carbohydrates etc. Please suggest a proper diet chart to fulfill all. I am vegetarian.
We had sex without any safety. We are fearing about the unwanted pregnancy. How can we know that a girl is pregnant in the early stage of sex. How can we remove pregnancy? can we pregnancy totally by eating papaya. I didn't even produce the sperm at the time of sex. Will the pre cum effects it?
During periods one can take curd and lemon water. As both are acidic properties. Some said yes and some says NO. If they are acidic then in that case can they be taken after 3 days of periods? They affect the periods also?
Healthy eating gives kids the energy they need for their busy days.
Here are some great ways to make it easier.
Breakfast is important: it can be up to 12 hrs since their last meal, so kids need to refuel for the day ahead. Give him healthy choices like cereal and reduced fat milk, toast, fresh fruit, eggs on toast, juice and reduced fat yoghurt.
Water works: get kids into the habit of drinking water to keep them hydrated throughout the day.
Snack smart: encourage your kids to take an interest in their health early in life by planning their own healthy snacks-this will help them look for a healthy diet when they get older.
Get cooking: food is not just about good nutrition; it's one of life's great pleasures. Transform your kids into young cooks-even young children can help peel carrots, pod peas, great cheese, put together tacos or design their own healthy pizza toping. If they've helped make it, they'll be more likely to enjoy eating it.
Slow and steady: encourage them to eat slowly. This prevents overeating and helps them recognize when they're full.
Eat at the table: eating snacks and meals sitting down at the table or kitchen bench instead of in front of the tv is good habit for the whole family.
Get a balance: variety and balance are the keep to helping a child enjoy a healthy diet. Aim to eat a variety of foods each day (this depends on the age of the child) including fruit, vegetables breads and cereals, lean meat or fish and reduced fat dairy products.
Tasty exploration: encourage kids to try different food. Exposure to lots of different tastes and flavours adds excitement to meals.
Infertility refers to being able to get pregnant after one year of trying. Women who can get pregnant but are unable to stay pregnant are also termed as infertile. Ovulatory disorders are one of the most common reasons why women are unable to conceive and is presen in 30% of women suffering from infertility.
- Hormonal problems: Ovulation is linked with a complex balance of hormones and any disruption in the process can hinder ovulation. The disruption includes the fact that the ovaries are not producing normal follicles in which the eggs can mature. Ovulation is rare if the eggs are immature and there are no chances of fertilization. Polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common disorder responsible for infertility. Malfunction of the hypothalamus leading to failure in triggering hormonal stimulus to ovaries for egg maturation leading to immature eggs and ovarian failure. Malfunction of the pituitary gland leading to imbalance in hormonal secretion thus causing disturbance in ovulation. This can occur due to physical injury, a tumour or a chemical imbalance in the pituitary.
- Scarred ovaries: Ovulation failure can also be due to a physical damage to the ovaries. Invasive surgeries involving ovarian cysts leads to damaging or scarring of capsule of the ovary to become due to which follicles cannot mature leading to disruption of ovulation.
- Premature menopause: Early menopause or premature menopause before the normal age means that the natural supply of eggs has been depleted. This is most common in extremely athletic women with a history of low body weight and extensive exercise.
- Follicle problems: Infertility is also caused due to non-ruptured follicle syndrome in which women who produce a normal follicle, with an egg inside of it, every month but the follicle fails to rupture. This leads to disruption of ovulation as the egg remains inside the ovary.
- Others: Treating female infertility by chemotherapy is next to premature ovarian failure by loss of primordial follicles. Sexually transmitted infections are a leading cause of infertility. Tobacco smoking is detrimental to the ovaries and the amount of damage is dependent upon the amount and length of time of exposure of smoke in the environment. Nicotine in cigarettes interfere with the body’s ability to create oestrogen, a hormone that regulates ovulation. In addition, blocked fallopian tubes due to pelvic inflammatory disease or surgery for an ectopic pregnancy also causes infertility. Infertility can also be due to physical problems with the uterus or fibroids of uterus where non-cancerous clumps of tissue and muscle on the walls of the uterus.