Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shashikala
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShashikalaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, 8th april 2016 was my marriage with 26 years aged girl. And we physically attached from 2nd day and continues , and waited for the pregnancy confirmation, 1st we checked with a kit but it was -ve, after that for period, but faith it was also -ve. And we tried for next chance but same it was also -ve, we both are sad. After that my vacation finished came back to oman, so my next leave on next year. I am a person too much interested in sex and we enjoyed our bed time. Am doing self hand job before and after marriage everyday, is any problem by doing this? Now I feel the semen quantity is less than before. Kindly give me the guidelines for getting a baby as soon as possible. Thanking you.
Doctor, I had an unprotected sex on 11th april. I took unwanted 72 on next day. On 18th april, my period came, which was before ten days. Now its 28th, and my period doesn't stop. What should I do. It happens first time with me. And its 11th day of my period. Please give me a right way. Thanks.
Ayurveda translates to study of life and is one of oldest medicine systems in the world. It works by treating the body as a whole system and gets to the problem. It believes that good health is a result of the balance between the 3 body elements Vata, pitta and kapha. The imbalance between these three cause disease and treatment should be aimed at restoring this balance.
Oils are one of the widely used Ayurvedic remedies, and there are multiple benefits of an Ayurvedic oil massage. Therapists would recommend this to be a daily routine for overall well-being. While pain relief is an obvious benefit, read on to know some of the lesser known benefits of an oil massage.
On a regular basis, there is stress and toxins that are accumulated in the body. A good massage dissolves these toxins and rejuvenates and recharges the body. The body and the mind are relaxed and soothed.
The physical motions of an oil massage improve circulation to all parts of the body. The overall sensation is improved.
- Internal organs are stimulated, thereby their efficiency is improved.
- The oil per se provides good lubrication for the joints, thereby, enabling smoother joint and bone movement
- The muscles are toned, and with the improved circulation and nerve ending stimulation, the muscles are toned
- The nerve endings are stimulated, and the nerves are calmed. This is responsible for the calming effect after a massage.
- The stimulated nerve endings also improve the mental alertness and increase the overall physical stamina of a person.
- The body’s ability to eliminate toxins is improved, thereby leaving behind a cleaner overall system (skin, kidneys, and intestines).
- A lot of waste and toxins are removed from the skin, thereby leaving the skin softer and smoother. The oils used also seep in through the skin, nourishing the underlying layers of the skin. This also contributes to the glowing, youthful appearance.
- The massage relaxes the body physically and mentally. The overall result is also a deeper, refreshing sleep pattern for the person.
- Massaging the naval area in a clockwise direction and foot massage may seem far connected to vision, but these are actually proven areas that affect vision. Massaging these areas is shown to be beneficial for vision.
- The lymphatic system is also revitalised by improving lymphatic drainage. Excess toxins from the body are removed, leaving the overall body in a healthy and recharged state.
- Regular massage removes free radicals from the body, thereby, reducing overall levels of general inflammation. This reduces ageing effects (both internally and externally). The result is a younger, rejuvenated appearance.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.