Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shashidhara GYour feedback matters!
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
Hi, my 3 months old baby who is exclusively breastfeeding, is all of a sudden refusing to be fed. He is not accepting breastfeeding nor formula milk. Have tried colicaid as well. Nothing seems to work. He gas been crying excessively. please suggest.
Just started on solids like banana mash, pumpkin mash, cerelac, rice puree etc my baby is doing green potty 3-4 times a day. She frequently puts things in her mouth. Please suggest what to do. Is there a need of gripe water, mugli ghutti etc? Do we need to give heeng to kids regularly?
My baby is 9 months old and is 9kgs, have started giving him khichdi, boiled vegetables, idli, mashed chapatis. He passes stool (solid) 2 to 3 times a day especially after eating, does that mean I overfeeding him? how will I know if something is not getting digested for him? please suggest a proper diet for him to put on good weight.
My 6 month old son has fever 102 f. I give him pcm syrup.is it ok to give that,what is needed to be done?
My daughter is 6 yrs old, born premature but always ill in every two months. Cough cold stomach pain viral fever. I consulted many pediatric but no use she is very slim under weight but active. She don't to eat fruits vegetables milk products. Please give me right advice & good health tonics. Thanks sir/ mam
My daughter is 4 years old. She is too underweight her weight is 13 kg. As she don't eat anything what can we do?
It's for my baby who is 5 months old, suffering from constipation from his early 2 months. I give him himalaya Bonnisan drop 30 ml and Neopeptine drop 15 ml from 3 months but there is no improvement. Can I give him EVICT syrup for constipation.
When my nephew reading something he is feeling headache and feeling dark in front of my eyes mean to says fainting something age is 10 year.
Halo sir mera beta , age 13 years .bohat slow hai bohat shy hai .ankh Mila ke baat nahi Kar sakta or darke baat karta hai or confidence nahi hai or kisi jaldi mixup nahi hota .kyu usko kisi doctor ko dikhana chahida? Please help me mujhe samajh nahi aa raja kya karna chahie?
My son is 7 years old. He is having stomach ache, loose motions and vomiting. He had motions and vomiting twice since this morning. He was fine yesterday. He went on School trip day before. Please advise.
My 13 yr old daughter is having chronic urinary problem. She has to rush to the washroom every 15-30-45 mins interval. And also having itching and bedwetting since last yr. She has taken several antibiotics and medicines and has been shown to many doctors. They are yet not able to diagnose the reason of her problem. Can any doctor relief my daughter from that problem.
My niece vomits every time when she coughs. She is 4 year old and this problem is for more than a month. Kindly advice
Hi mam or sir. My 9 months old son is suffering from past 4 days with vomit and loose motion. I have consulted doctor it is little bit decreased but be on crying. please tell me how to stop him crying and why he is crying?
I am 13 years girl I am little fat and short in height. I am here to get the solution of my problems that:- My breast size is getting very big like 28 years girls To reduce my size To increase my height.
Dear Doctor, This mail is regarding my child who is 10 years old and issues related to him are: 1.He had Dengue last year 2015 and was hospitalized for two weeks, and had 18 bottles IV fluid administered, he recovered but, his immunity has gone down. 2.He has started eating rather, hogs on food, has put up weight, he is 43 kgs now. 3. He has become lazy and has no interest in studies, was a very good student he used to be in 1- 3 ranking in the class. 4. His memory has gone down, because of his laziness. 5. Very important. He has got adenoids. Some extra growth inside nose which has to be operated, very soon we are deciding on that. Please, advice on this issue. Thanks.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.