Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shashidhar B RYour feedback matters!
I have acne which is of grade two. As on the recommendation of the dermatologist I started using isopil 20 mg and now it showing side effect like palpitation, nervousness.what should I do? Shall I stop using the drug?
Menopause is characterized by the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman’s life when the ovaries stop functioning. The periods then stop forever. The normal period of menopause is 51 years of age, however, menopause may happen as ahead of schedule as the 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no solid lab test to determine when a lady will encounter menopause. Early menopause usually starts between the ages of 40 and 45. Untimely menopause begins significantly earlier, before the age of 40. Nevertheless, premature or early menopause is not that common with only about one percent of the women going through early menopause before the age of 40.
The signs and symptoms of early menopause are like the usual menopause. Some basic side effects include:
- Irregular periods (amenorrhea)
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Vaginal dryness
- Mood shifts
- Mental fogginess
- Diminished sex drive
Your specialist will suggest a treatment depending on your individual circumstances. Some common ways to deal with premature or early menopause are as follows:
Hormone Replacement Therapy
Supplements containing estrogen and progestin can help and replace some of your reproductive hormones in the body that can no longer make it all alone. They are frequently taken until the normal period of menopause (around 50) to help avoid bone loss. This treatment is not suggested for all ladies since it expands the danger of:
Supplemental Calcium and Vitamin D
Supplementary calcium and vitamin D can help in preventing osteoporosis in case you are not getting enough of these supplements from your normal diet. Women between ages 19 to 50 need to consume 1,000 milligrams of calcium for each day through food or supplements. Ladies over age 51 need to consume 1,200 milligrams for each day. A prescribed day-to-day measure of vitamin D has not yet been built up. For grown-up females, most specialists prescribe 600 to 800 global units through food or supplements. One should get a prescription from a doctor before ingesting the medication.
Other strategies to deal with Infertility
A few ladies with untimely menopause can at present get pregnant with no treatment. Ladies who want to have children, however, tend to become infertile after early or untimely menopause, need to consider in-vitro treatment, fertilization or even adoption.
Numerous ladies discover that having a conversation with a therapist can be supportive to adapt to their anxiety. It helps them release their pent up emotions and gives the clarity and satisfaction about their problems. Talk therapies like cognitive behavioral therapy are always beneficial since they help in addressing the symptoms and side effects that a woman may be going through emotionally when it comes to early menopause. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 30 years never take alcohol or cigarette, past one year affected from genital herpes, kindly suggest ?
I' m 20 year old boy. I used to get back pain and gas trouble if I even take a small amount of food containing gas. I don' t drink cool drinks. Is it the reason for underweight I' m only 45 kg but 170 cm tall. Give idea to increase weight and gas trouble problems.
My uncle getting dry cough for past 1 month, he had consulted many doctor, used many medicines. Blood test also show nothing wrong Actually he went to kaasi (north India) one month back and there it started What may be the problem and what should be done to reduce.
Sir I have serious dust and cold allergy from my childhood. When I am in dust condition or cold condition severe cough occurs. How to stop or completely cure this problem.
I have problem that after 10 minutes my penis are not hard to do more I feel tired and premature is too, I used ayurvedic medicine but still not get results Suggest me some medicine so that I can enjoy my married life.
Sir/mam my name is saravanakumar my problem is not sleep well I can't do. Please help me what I do to sleep well.
Sir I m 19th year old female. I'm having headache not frequently but 4days a week sometime n 3 days sometime? Sir, what should I do to overcome this effect.
When to take Celin 500 mg (vitamin C Tablets. Before or after dinner or lunch. And how many tablets a day? Am 18 years old.
Many men jump into bed with their eager partner and enjoy several hours of fun, but at the end of it, they are often red and sore. That sore penis is often worn as a badge of pride, as it means a man has put his equipment to very good use. But if the penis is always sore after a good bedroom session, it might mean that a guy should try something a little different. This key point of good penis care is already well-known to many men, but some might need a little refresher.
How to avoid a sore penis
- When a man is enjoying sex with a partner, there is a lot of friction going on. And that feels great! But after several hours of play, it might wind up costing a guy a bit of comfort - in fact, he might have an incredibly sore penis. Besides that, the penis skin might be red and irritated.
- Though this might be a badge of pride, it pays to be careful about how often this happens. A man who is constantly dealing with a sore penis might wind up with problems down the road, as his penis skin suffers from the repeated irritation that comes from those wild nights. The result can be everything from loss of sensation to unnatural curvature of the penis, thanks to the tiny traumas the penis ensures during those sessions when not everything is smooth sailing.
- But there is one very good tip for avoiding a sore penis that has the added bonus of making the bedroom session even better: Engage in more foreplay!
Why is foreplay so important?
- Entire books have been written about the importance of foreplay, but a lot of it boils down to a few key points. First, foreplay makes sense because both partners deserve to have a good time - and studies have shown that while a man might have a great time without much preparation, a woman needs much more time to get ready and raring to go. The more foreplay involved, the better time she is likely to have.
- Secondly, it matters in terms of penis health. A man who is engaging in way too much friction might feel great about that, but eventually the result is a sore penis and even damage to the penis skin. And if he feels this way, imagine how his partner must feel! It's not a pleasant experience for either person involved.
- Engaging in more foreplay doesn't necessarily mean a man has to have a variety of unusual tricks up his sleeve. It might be as simple as taking more time to enjoy the usual beginning activities, such as kissing, touching and whispering sweet nothings to each other. Sure, a guy might employ more use of his hands and tongue to make a woman much happier, but all in all, foreplay is simply about what feels good to both partners - and gets them both hot and bothered enough to enjoy sex without the painful friction that can result if things are too dry.
- But sometimes, foreplay isn't quite enough. That's when a man should generously employ a high-quality lube. This benefits both partners, of course, and has the added bonus of ensuring that both partners are ready to go again for a morning quickie - because neither one of them are too sore to enjoy it!
- And as always, a man must take care of his penis health when he's outside the bedroom. This includes the regular use of a good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) on a daily basis. Look for a crème that contains soothing Shea butter and vitamin E; this one-two punch of hydration helps ensure that the penis skin stays smooth and supple. A man should also look for a crème that contains vitamin C, D and B5, all beneficial for proper blood flow and overall penis health.