Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShashidharYour feedback matters!
I have manturecycle problem. Please tell me the solution My period come after 2~3 months irregular I m very upset.
I started going to the gym recently, as since a week. At first my weight was 64 kgs but now it turned down to 60 kgs. How do I gain weight? And 2 years back I suffered with acne. But recently my skin tone has started becoming dark and there are signs of acne. How do I stop? What are the measures to take? Please help me.
Hello sir, in my forehead some black shadow it seems very darkest but my all face like chick and nose skin and also hand and leg is not dark so what I do? Because it look very terrible.
Hi- I am suffering from body weaknesses such as bone weakness, get tired is that any disorder or disease? I need do any checkup.
My chicks became too much skinny without any reason I want round chubby cheeks any medicine or home remedies for my problem?
Tell me the best oil I should use for hair fall as my hairs have become too dry and hair fall is increasing rapidly i'm scared a lot.
Dear sir/madam, I am a 39 years old male and I have so many back pain problems. What should I do. So please kindly help me.
Hello I am suffering from hair loss in some middle part of my head and sides. Can I grow the hair back again? I am totally worried. I tried with all bringha oil and bit of hair is growing thats all. My marriage is yet to be fixed so totally worried. Kindly help if it works.
I am very much concerned about my height. I want to gain my height upto 6 ft 5 inches minimum. My height is 5 ft 10 inches. Please suggest how can I gain my height? I am 19 years old.
I would like to ask I suffer from lots of pain in my back for last 5 years so kindly give me the treatment of all the trouble going on with me I am so thankful to you.
How to live peacefully without any other tension? Does hairfall occurs due to tension and stress? Suggest me some diet to control hairfall and daily life food. I am 17 years old completed 12th I am about to join bachelor's course. Thank you.
The entire humanity is now used to a fast paced, stressful life without time to think about their physical and mental health. Your body can adapt to this kind of lifestyle for a while. After which, one fine day, it might breakdown, with or without warning. Emotional stability is lost, and physical trauma is felt, and everyday activities may seem to be scary. Yoga comes to the rescue for all your problems. Be they physical or mental.
The real essence of Yoga lies around improving the life force at the base of the backbone. It attempts to achieve holistic goodness through various physical and mental workouts. Coming to the physical level, the procedures comprise of several postures or yogic asanas which can keep the body healthy, while on the mental level, there are some breathing techniques which helps in disciplining the mind. The benefits of Yoga are almost endless, and this is the reason why it has received international acclamation even when it had originated in India centuries ago.
How can Yoga aid you to live a better life?
No matter whether you are from the West or East, regular practice of Yoga can will offer tons of benefits which include:
- Improvement of flexibility: This is the most significant benefit of Yoga where you can improve your posture with each practice sessions. Inflexibility can bring about a lot of movement issues; tight hamstrings can flatten the lumbar spine while tight hips can cause strain to the knee. Daily Yoga can relieve the connective tissues while improving posture.
- Builds muscle strength: Strong muscles are not just meant for making you look good; it can protect you from conditions such as back pain, arthritis and falls among aged people. With regular practice of Yoga, you can see your muscles becoming stronger and flexible within a short span.
- Prevention of joint and cartilage breakdown: While practicing Yoga, all the major joints of the body runs through a roller coaster of motion. This can prevent degenerative arthritis and squeeze the parts of the cartilage which are not usually used.
- Improve the health of the bone: Several postures of Yoga demand you to bear your own weight such as the downward and the upward facing dog which also helps in making the bones in the arms stronger. Plus, Yoga is known to lower the cortisol levels which can boost the level of calcium in the bones.
- Protection of the spine: The spinal disks which help in absorbing shock crave for movement through which they get the nutrition. Yoga can get you optimum backbends, twists and forward bends to keep the disks in a supple condition.
How has Yoga helped in improving health condition?
Timothy McCall, MD, wanted to come to India to research and investigate on the benefits of Yoga in 2002. Weeks before that he developed tingling sensation along with numbness in his right hand. He was scared and thought that it was something serious like multiple sclerosis or a brain disease but found that he had a nerve blockage in the neck and chest.
Even though it was incapacitating to some extent, this ailment was a blessing in disguise as he could allow Yoga experts to evaluate the cause of the problem and treat it and his experiment reaped benefits. He practiced Pranayama which is a breathing exercise, different moves and chanting to restore vital energy to the affected parts. This had not only helped him to get rid of these problems but also made his body even more flexible, improved his postures and relieved him of various symptoms.
Basic Yoga asanas that can help maintain health
- Eka Pada Rajakapotasana
More real life examples can be cited where people suffering from chronic illness have gotten a complete relief by practicing Yoga. Across the world, this ancient Indian therapy has been acknowledged as an effective alternative therapy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.