Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShashidharYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. I am not getting my chums it's been already 2 months. I took a tablet called novelon. I have completed 12 days course. Is it safe to take this tablet.
For those who are under the age of 35 and healthy, an annual checkup is not necessary, one every 2 to 3 years is fine. Even between 35-45 years if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle and face no medical problems, an annual medical checkup is not essential. But, for those who are above the age of 45, an annual checkup is recommended. The regular checkup will detect any medical issue, which can then be treated effectively. And as you know, early detection can help overcome even deadly diseases like cancer.
What should a checkup involve?
- Essentially a full body checkup starts with obtaining patient and family history to check for any genetic problems. Details on lifestyle habits and exercise routine are also recorded.
- It is followed by a thorough physical examination, which includes measuring blood pressure, checking eye and thyroid, reflex examination, chest examination etc.
- Sometimes depending on factors like the age and patient history a rectal examination may be done. For women, sometimes pap smear (test for cervical cancer) is also recommended.
- A blood test is generally also done. In case, the patient suffers from other problems related tests like Cholesterol, liver function tests, LDLs, HDLs etc. are done.
- The BMI (Body Mass Index) of the patient is taken to measure the weight. Nowadays a waist-hip ratio is generally taken as it offers a more accurate measure.
- After the examination and tests are complete, it is essential that you have a clear conversation with your doctor, and understand how your body is working currently. In case there is a medical problem, make sure that your doctor gives you details about its treatment and cure.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions in case you aren't clear about something. The doctor is there to help you lead a healthy and balanced life.
- It helps, if you conduct a self-examination of your body at regular intervals. Once a month, conduct a skin examination from head to toe for any abnormal spots, rashes or moles. Consult your doctor on the best way to go about it if necessary.
If surgery is neccessary for acl ligament high grade tear. If s have any suggestion for without surgery.
Often my heart beat increase after hearing any new such as getting less marks, not qualify etc, wt is the disease ND remedy for it.
If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
Following are the causes of blood in your urine:
- An enlarged prostate - An enlarged prostate is a common cause of the appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
- Cancer - A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
- Infection - Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
- Kidney stones and bladder stones - Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
- Polycystic kidney disease - PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
I am a male of age 23, I am trying to gain weight and make muscular body, I am going to gym since 1 year bt not have effect on my body. What can I do?
I have stomach pain problem. Very high temp and cold fever a. What should I do. I visited so many docs but I didnt get any solution from docs.
Hi, my gf missed her periods, we take a 2 tym pregnancy test bt it was negative Nd her last periods was on 24 Feb. She is 19 years old Nd she joined a gym before 45 days Nd she lost 3 kg weight so losing weight is the reason behind missing periods or any other. please give us a suggestion what should we do.
I want to gain weight. Look muscular. I eat all healthy food, 6 times meal bt I did not notice any changes nor increased my weight. So is there any way to overcome this.
Causes for both:-
- Follopian tubal block
- Unovulatory cycle
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases
- Uterine fibroids
- Advanced maternal age (above 35)
- Azoospermia - zero sperm count
- Oligospermia - low sperm count
- Asthenospermia - low motility of sperms
- Low libido - failure to achieve proper excitement.
Males and females both are equally responsible for infertility.
Do testicular examination regular from childhood for undescended testis & testicular atrophy
If any problems related to menstual cycle / periods do consult doctor before condition leads to infertility.
Sexual intercourse should be in ovulation period from day 10 to day 18 of period only. It will increase chances of getting pregnant.
Consult doctor if failure to achieve pregnancy within 6 months of regular unprotected sexual intercourse.
I have a problem of uti. Doctor prescribed me some medicines. But I took only two because of scarcity of the others in local market. Now my course is finished. But I don't get recovery from the problem. Can I take the other prescribed medicines which I didn't take before?
I am 44 years old. I have been using franxit 0.5 tablets since 4 years for depression and anxiety relief. But this medicine was banned recently. Kindly suggest the substitute medicine for this franxit 0.5 an I am also a diabetic patient.
Hi hemanth here This is regarding hairs. How many times in a week v have to wash hairs? And after washing how to make them dry? Do we really need to condition the hairs? I am taking alternate days head bath. While taking avg 15-20 hairs vl damage. Is this harmful? R really serious? I am not doing condition hairs. Alternate days daily night I vl apply oil n I vl take head bath in morning. daily I vl travel in bmtc bus. Please suggest me good methods.
I m 19 yr boy. I have so many pimple and spot in face so please give the best medicine or treatment for pimple.
I am 22 years old. suddenly for a while I am getting severe pain in the heart for a while for about 30sec but it is not happening daily. In that situation I am unable to breathe completely from inside. If I try to breathe completely its paining much severe and I am feeling like something nerve is breaking inside. Now what I want to do please suggest.
Hello doctor, my skin tone is dark and I want to improve my skin complexion. Could you please suggest me how to improve my skin complexion. Suggest me any creams available without any side effects also natural methods for fair skin tone.
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruption of rashes with subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease.
The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease. Gluten is a protein, which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
1. Sensation of burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
2. Outbreak of rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
3. Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids, which have the ability to heal themselves, but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
1. Intestinal cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
2. Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.