Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShashidharYour feedback matters!
Hi, my doubt is bit personal. I'm 26 and I had unprotected sex on 12th dec with my boyfriend and my periods finished on 11th dec. Is there a possibility that I might get pregnant. From last 3 days i'm having nocturnal emission. Is this a indication i'm pregnant. I'm too worried. I do not want to be pregnant. Kindly guide me. What all measures I can take now. Please suggest.
Hi I have so many pimple spots onmy face. Pls sugest me right facewash, cream or soap. please help me.
Hi i' m 32 Years old male.My weight is 97 kgs. I started feeling lower back pain when I stand for long time or while walking. Is it a serious problem, please suggest to get relief from it. Thanks doctors.
I am a 23 year old male and my girlfriend is 21 years old. She was in menstruation from 10th July to 16th July, 2016. On 23rd July, 2016, we had unprotected sex. However, only my penis head could enter her vagina in the act that too for half a minute or so only. She is afraid of getting pregnant. She wants to consume an I pill. However, one and half year ago, she had consumed an I pill when we had unprotected sex for the first time. Will it be safe to consume I pill second time now? Can this create any pregnancy complications for her in future? Please advice.
Hi my mother facing problem with swelling (watering the body) so which specialist we suppose to contact.
I am 24 yr old unmarried girl. I am 173 cm and 85 kg. Is my weight is ideal for my height? if no please how much I need to reduce to reach my ideal weight and also suggest a way please.
I was having cervical spontalysis and was wearing collar. Now I have the pain in the left leg knee and undergoing treatment with Ayurveda medicine. Even after taking the treatment for the last 20 days I am not feeling comfort. No I am feeling the pain in the lower back and some parts of the left leg. Should I continue the Ayurveda treatment or what I have to do. I am feeling heavy and feel of putting more weight as there is no exercise to the body. Kindly suggest correct steps to take.
My hand skins are rough from last 2 months. Not the whole hand but just the fist side. I went to a doc he gave me some creams but after completing course still the skin is going hard. What should I do?
Balance disorder is more prevalent in old people, but they are not the only ones who are affected by it. There are many causes that can lead to Balance disorder and some of them can be controlled. Balance problem causes spinning of head coupled with dizziness while standing or sitting, which can lead to an injurious fall.
The common symptoms of Balance disorder include:
- Depression, anxiety or fear
- Blurred vision
- Inability to concentrate
- Changes in heart rate and blood pressure
- Ear infection: If the vestibular system (which is also called the labyrinth) inside your ear gets infected and inflamed, it can cause Balance disorder. This is because the inner part of the ear is responsible for coordination and balance. This condition is known as labyrinthitis and it is frequently accompanied by dizziness and vertigo. Viral and respiratory infections can also cause labyrinthitis.
- Poor circulation: Certain diseases associated with the circulatory system, such as stroke can cause dizziness and various other Balance problems.
- Medications: There are certain medications that can lead to Balance disorder, such as medications to normalize blood pressure can cause dizziness. Ototoxic drugs are infamous for causing ear problems that lead to imbalance. Sometimes its ill effects are felt only during the period of using, but many people have suffered permanent ear damage.
Other causes of Balance disorder include head injury, imbalance of chemicals in the brain, arthritis, neurological conditions and aging.
- Balanced diet: Meniere's disease is a condition that causes ear problems, which lead to vertigo. It is primarily connected to the change in the volume of fluid in the inner ear. Try to eliminate salt from your diet and abstain from alcohol in order to prevent such a condition.
- Prevention of ear infections: Otitis media is a common kind of ear infection seen in children, but adults can have it too. It causes dizziness and nausea. Completing the antibiotics course helps prevent this infection.
One can also opt for an annual flu shot to keep away the flu related infections in the ear.
Related Tip: "What Causes Balance Disorder? Is Migraine A Cause?"
I am 26 years old. Single. Last few months I see snake dreams occasionally. Also see dreams like I trap in somewhere due to help someone, no matter what ever I tried I could not escape. This type of dream I see like daily. Please tell me what I am suffering from?
My friend pinky is suffering from some stomach infection where there is an intestinal swelling and continuous stomach ache. We tried a few doctors and finally figured it out to be a severe colitis. Its taking too much of time. She is ill since past 45 days and still not really okay. She is right now unable to eat anything and so she's been fed with salines. How long does it take to cure this disease? What precautions are to be taken later? Please suggest need it urgent.
My age is 19 year 4 months, My Height is 5 Feet 2 Inch and weight 59 Kg. I want to increase my height. How I can increase my height? suggest me treatment for increasing height?
I am naturally a white skin tone man from my birth .now I am 19+.And I realize now, and every day I can realize gradually going to black skin. It's very painful ,that I lost my skin tone .And I do nothing to back my skin tone. I care myself. I visit in the sun very little ,if I need, neither not. And I have no enough time to go the parlor. And spend more time for my skin .I visit many doctors but they do nothing .So please tail me what I do .Plz give me suggestions .And who to back my skin tone.
Green tea has many health benefits
-Improves metabolism and boost the body’s fat burning mechanism and helping you to keep fit
- It also contains a powerful antioxidant called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) which has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in fighting cancer, removing free radicals and unwanted toxic substances from the body.
-It also contains other antioxidant compounds such as catechins and poly-phenols that boost the immune system.
TO GET THE BEST HEALTH BENEFITS TAKE GREEN TEA AT LEAST TWO HOURS BEFORE OR AFTER YOUR MEALS
Can also take it about 1 hour before you sleep to burn fat even while you are asleep.
SOME DONT'S FOR GREEN TEA..
-Avoid green tea very early in the morning on an empty stomach. The caffeine in it can lead to dehydration and it could stimulate the release of gastric acid which can cause stomach upset or even ulcer.
-Avoid it at meal time because it can reduce the absorption of Thiamin (vitamin B1). A deficiency of this vitamin leads to a condition called beriberi.
So, its very important to take the green tea at a particular time for best health benefits...