Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. ShashidharYour feedback matters!
Since 1 year I am facing nerves problem, my neck certainly feel uncomfortable while I am doing my desk job. My hands certainly feel freeze. What should I do?
I have very much ache in my back bone. All aperiodic medicine as well as natural medicine, oil, etc tried but no relief. Can not sleep without a pillow kept under the backbone. please provide any help for dissolution.
I am 53 years old and for the last 15 days I have problem in eyes. At night bright light flashes in my right eye in dark and also I am experiencing muscle pain in my hand, back and sometimes on legs? I am not diabetic. Please suggest me something.
I'm having pain from 7 days in back right side muscles from top of back to bottom of ankle. It's like thread which is paining. I stretched excess during exercise. What to do next? It's paining even in sitting at washroom and even during bending.
Hi, I am 32 years old female, I have pain a left leg and feel like a sensation and it's painful what I do? please help.
I am a polio patient have rt leg polio. At present i have pain and primary arthritic changes in left knee and ankle joint after exertion , which is also slightly affected due to polio. What should i do as a preventive measure ?
From about one month my both legs heels paining and increase day after day. At the morning pain of heels are increase what's problem I don't know please tell me reason. I was cheek my sugar (glucose) for that reason therefore I shock because before meal 126 and after meal 169. From that conclusion am I diabetic person and that why heel pain please help me.
I am 34 yrs. Female having joints pain, uric acid is normal in range but deficiency in calcium. Bone density is done report is 2.6.
I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 6 months, and I suffers weakness in whole body. What should I do ?
My names is seema I have problem with joints pains I have taken many medicines what I should do now to get ride of this pains.
My mom is around 62 years. She has back pain and leg pain she cannot stand straight once she sit for a long time. Lot of medication has been tried including ayurvedic, homeopathic and English. But no use.
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain.