Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi KumarYour feedback matters!
I have suffering from fever and also cold and also back pain and also did not like any food, please can we solve my problem.
I am 35 years old & really tired with joints problem in my right knees. Tried 2 to 3 doctors. Ple suggest me any yoga exercise.
I am a diabetes patient. I was having indigestion problem and leg pains. What solution can you suggest me?
I am a 23 year old male I want to ask that if I have Knee pain what ahoul I do instead of using painkiller.
She is 75, she is suffering from knee pain, now she can't walk, we have tried different types of medicine, 6 hospital, but still the pain increasing, what to do know we don't know? sometimes she cries because of pain, it hurts us.
I am having a pain in my backbone I am 19yrs old I cannot sleep properly pls advice me what to do Dr.prescribe pain killer that give temporary relief and occurs again
I got a elbow of someone else on my left cheek and now it's paining. Whenever I am opening my mouth the teeth gum in this area are paining.
I am facing a regular pain in my heels and calfs. Kind of fatigue feeling. It happens in summer and goes away in winters. It's more painful in the morning, right after waking up I feel heaviness in my legs. It's second summer I am facing it. What is it? How to tackle it?
I have desk job and working regularly before laptop/desktop. I have arm pains for last three months. Got relief in rt arm pain but pain in left arm persisting. It is mild and some times a bit more. Ex- of arms reveals Cervical spend with c5-6 disc lesion.
Sir in leg. In feet up. Heavy pain in upper muscle when it get attack in sleep time it last long for 3 days. No sleep heavy pain. All type of exercise have done but no relief. Please help me out with medicines.
Sir my heel pains after get up from sleep for few mints while walking after tha not pain wohle day. It happens whenever I get up from sleep.
My mother is54 year old she is suffering from knee pain and some time she is complaint her hand is no sensation about external stimuli both condition accure from last few year please suggest me MRI and CT Scan also perform but no satisfactory or problem still.
I am 20 years old. I suffer from severe backaches. I do not get the reason why as I am quite fit. I even consulted a lot of doctors. Can you suggest me something?
Hello doctor please tell me approx How much bone is destructed according to this mri report? Lumbar spondylosis with degenerative disc disease at L1-2, L2-3, L4-5, L5-SI. Mild bilateral nerve root canal narrowing at L4-5. D-spine mri says mild collapse of D11 with abnormal marrow signal of D11 & anteriosupeeior D12 with right side paravertebral soft tissue & collection-likely tuberculous in etiology.
Hi guys. I am doing bodybuilding from last 2 years. Im 15 years old. From last 4 months I'm feeling a lot of trouble in my elbow. Whenever I workout my elbow sounds like cracks. It sounds like Kat Kat Kat. But I can't feel any kind of pain. No pain. But it doesn't Seems right. Is there any kind of way to stop these symptoms .is this a tennis elbow or something else. Because no pain is occurring. Please help. Thanks.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.