Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi KiranYour feedback matters!
I have a little bit pain in my left side of back. What would be the best yoga or medicine is good for me to cure this pain?
A breast lump is an enlargement, swell, protuberance or a bump that is different than the breast tissue surrounding it. Breast lumps can appear in men as well as women and they can be benign or malignant. Causes of benign breast lumps are as follows:
- Fibroadenosis: Also known as Fibro-cystic breast disease, it is a benign condition that affects the breast. It may affect either of the breasts or both. One of the major symptoms of Fibroadenosis is a breast lump. Usually, the lumpiness disappears after the menstrual cycle is over. Fibroadenosis occurs because the breast tissue doesn’t respond well to the hormonal changes during the menstrual cycle.
- Fibroadenomas: Fibroadenomas occur because of abnormal response to the hormone oestrogen. The lumps are usually well formed and round, around the milk ducts of the breast. Breast lumps due to Fibroadenomas are called breast mice, because they move around the breast. In some cases, they disappear and in some, they tend enlarge during pregnancy.
Other benign causes of breast lumps are breast abscesses, breast cysts, lipoma (lump of fat), mastitis (infection in the breast tissues), fat necrosis (another name for breast lumps) and intraductal papilloma (benign tumour of the milk ducts in the breast). A breast lump that is firm, well defined and doesn’t move around, i.e. it doesn’t disappear after your period or pregnancy, may be a result of breast cancer.
Treatment of breast lumps
The treatment of a breast lump depends on its cause. Benign breast lumps usually disappear over time. Otherwise following treatments can be considered as per the doctor’s discretion-
- Medication: If the breast lumps are painful or increase over time, it is advisable to take medication.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and other painkillers like paracetamol
- Danazol, Tamoxifen or Bromocriptine are administered to treat breast pain as well
- Antibiotics which are administered to cure breast abscesses that are caused due bacterial infections
- Limiting the amount of fat in the diet or wearing well fitting bras also reduces the amount of pain due to breast lumps.
- Certain types of breast lumps are filled with fluid or pus. This fluid can be drained through a procedure called aspiration or drainage.
- A radical way to treat a breast lump is surgery. Many a times, these lumps get bigger and painful and the most effective way to deal with it is to remove it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My name is shyamjith. I am very thin. I eat a lote of food but no change in my body. I am 167 cm tall and 46 kg . If there any problem when I take protein supplement .i eat 3-5egg per day no change in my body.
I am 19 years old I play football and after playing games my back aches a lot. Pz tell what should I do?
I am fat. How can I reduce my weight to become slim, fit and energetic without any side effects? And one more question, how can we increase our memory and concentration power? Please reply sir/mam.
My daughter, who is 38 and happily married with a three-year-old girl, recently started to lose her hair. She now has a bald patch on the top of her head that is getting worse. Blood tests by her GP show everything is ok, a Help me.
I have got white discharge problem & it is in form of cheese guess its yeast wt to do cure dis please hlp me it feel so itching irritated wet.
I am 24 years old and I workout at gym. I got good physics but I can't gain weight. any solution for it?
Hi doctor, I have a pimple prone skin and from the past 1 year the problem has magnified. My age is 19. I tried a nos of creams but nothing worked. Someone recommended Betnovate and recently. I used in on face for some time and all the pimples vanished. But recently I came to know about the side effects of this cream. So I have stopped but after stopping so many pimples one by one Doctor suggested that laser Is laser treatment acne? All the people are saying that do not do laser treatment pimples become more than before total face will spoil Than what to do now? please help me.
2 things all women should think about to make sex hotter
You are in danger of losing your sex drive if you do not make time for regular sex. The mind has as much to do with sex as the body, so do not underestimate the power of naughty thinking.
If you are finding sex tedious, then it's time to reprogramme your mind with these thoughts.
A friendly reminder
You can get in the mood by reminding yourself that you like sex. Instead of thinking about the million and one reasons why you don't have time to get it on, take a few minutes to think about how a quality roll in the hay makes you feel. Whatever message you feed yourself is what your brain will respond to. So remind yourself that sex is fun, you look great, and your partner is into you.
Think about the pleasure
You don't need a campaign speech to make your case for steamier sex. A simple mantra will help your mind weed through outside distractions and focus on doing the dirty. Before sex, think, 'This is my time for pleasure.' And while you're going at it, tell yourself to focus on your pleasure to push away negative thoughts that aren't bringing you closer to orgasm.
Bonus: Zoning in on a mantra also ensures that you'll be tuned into how good the sex is for you, and will help ease any anxiety about whether your partner is enjoying it
I don't look as fair as before. The skin becomes oily and sweaty. Acne comes and goes repeatedly. I didn't have any skin problems until last 3 years. I have tried organic treatments like turmeric face packs, orange peel extract, banana peel rubbing, milk, etc. But no effect or less effect. Please suggest a proper way to tackle the situation.
I have severe menstrual cramps on my first day of the cycle. It is so severe that I feel nauseous What is the reason behind it and what can I do to cure it? Any natural way,
I have pox for 1 week. I noticed brownish vaginal discharge. Is it because of pox or is it something else? What should I do?
I am 23 years old. I feel very depressed when something goes wrong. My confidence is deteriorating. What should I do?
What causes these ulcers?
Several factors that seem to trigger outbreaks of these apthous ulcers have been identified. Any one or a combination of them can lead to such ulcers. These factors are emotional stress, deficiencies in diet (Iron, B-12, and folic acid), menstrual periods, oral hygiene, allergy to food substances and trauma sites in mouth.It also seems that some have it running in their families.
Homoeopathic Medicines that are often used for treating apthous ulcerations in mouth are Borax, Acid Sulf, Acid Nitric, Merc Sol and Kali Chloride.
PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT
Avoid Foods that irritate
Certain foods can irritate your mouth try and avoid them these foods generally include acidic foods, nuts and certain spices.
Don’t Eat and talk at the same time.
This could cause slight trauma to your inner lining of the mouth which could lead to mouth ulcers.
Have a good oral hygiene
Regular flossing and brushing teeth after meals will give you a good oral hygiene thus help in avoiding ulcers.
Message complaints in details for treatment- Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic