Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SharvaniYour feedback matters!
I had a Mitral Valve Repair back in June 2016 due to Mitral Valve Prolapse caused by marfan Syndrome. I just want to know that How Alcohol consumption and smoking can impact my health?
I was travelling last week in hot areas of rajasthan. Now I am dehydrated. So which medicine is to take for dehydration?
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have lot of weakness in my body, my body aches throughout the day nd there is frequent headache, I do not feel fresh wen I get up in the morning nd feel dizzy olso there is a constant pain in my back. Plss help me out.
Hi Benefits of saffron mixed with milk to drink and it helps for cold and cough and it's heat or cold to body.
I am 24 years old girl. My body skin is getting dry black patches and somewhere white patches also. I am also getting lots of hairfall. And my face getting dull and tanned. Please suggest me best I can do for it.
Hi I am not getting proper hard and strong erection. And when I achieve the erection it doesn't last longer. My stamina becomes weak.
Hi doctor. I have been suffering from fever since monday. Sir some times a lot of drinking water is wanted by myself. So. And some time headace also takes place. So give your opinion so that I can escape myself from the diseases. Please refer true medicines. And some precautions so that I can feel good.
My penis does not get fully hard, I don't know if I will be able to penetrate or not. Is it because of venous leakage or something else, kindly advise.
I am a diabetic patient 70 yr old dependent on INSULIN for last 18 years, 22 units in night after meal & 20 units in morning after breakfast (30/70 Hum insulin)My last F BS was 126 on 30th May-15 by AVIVA meter.I feel just like that I am walking on sprung mattress in night when I go for urination.It also happens in day time occasionally.I am taking Aldonil TAD two times and Duloxee 40 mg TAD & Inditor SR TAD once a day . along with other medicine for diabetes.There is marginal improvement in one last year.Please suggest me.
The food you eat plays an important role in your gastrointestinal health. Some foods can be difficult to digest and lead to bloating (learn more about Foods That Bloat Your Belly) and heartburn while others increase the healthy bacteria in your gut and make digestion easier.
Here are ten things you should include in your diet for a healthy digestive system:
- Bananas: Bananas help regulate bowel movements and help bind food waste together thus helping with irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea. They also help restore the electrolyte and potassium balance in the stomach.
- Oats: Oats are rich in fiber and low in calories. It is also a rich source of phosphorus, vitamin E and Zinc. Oats helps with the proper functioning of the digestive system and the extraction of waste.
- Curd: Curd rice is the most well known home remedy for an upset stomach. Curd is a rich source of probiotics that helps restore the balance of healthy gut bacteria and eases digestion.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is an excellent substitute for normal cooking oil or butter. Coconut oil has antimicrobial properties and fatty acids that ease the digestive system and boost immunity and energy levels.
- Lentils: Lentils are rich in prebiotics and fiber. These prebiotics promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and prevent harmful bacteria from causing stomach infections.
- Ginger: Herbs and spices are very helpful with digestion. Amongst these, ginger is foremost. It can be used to treat a number of stomach infections such as bloating, nausea and diarrhea. Ginger also helps speed up the movement of food from the stomach to the intestines.
- Vegetables: Vegetables are rich in fiber and probiotics. While beetroots help relieve constipation, sweet potatoes help treat ulcers and bowel problems. Other vegetables that aid digestion include cucumbers, tomatoes and carrots.
- Brown rice: A certain amount of carbohydrates are essential for a well balanced diet. Brown rice has a high calorific value but is less fattening. Brown rice helps food move smoothly through the digestive system and hence promotes regularity.
- Peppermint: Peppermint helps ease indigestion and symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Peppermint can be had on its own as a flavoring agent in salads and on fruits or taken as a supplement.
- Water: Water is crucial to healthy digestion. It helps smooth the movement of food through the digestive system and out of the bowels. Inadequate water is one of the most common causes of constipation. Ideally, you should have a minimum of 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.