Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SharvaniYour feedback matters!
I have much pain in my chest in mid night I have normal headache I normally have pain in all over body. Please advice me what can I do for my best health.
I am seeking since last 6 days with coughs and cold and I have also fever. So I need your precautions sir pls provide me thanks.
I have myopia with -1 in left eye and -2.75 in right eye but doctor suggested me -2.5 lens to avoid from headache due to impair in power. I wanted to know that is this difference in power normal or is it a serious issue. Also there is a dark spot on my cornea of right eye whose power is more. Also I want to know that is there any relation between eyes and ears bcz from the same side I generally hve ear infections like otitis media or otitis externa. Also doctor has said they I hve small hole in the same ear. It feels like my left organs like eyes and ears hve became the working organs. In hospitals doctors prescribe drops which are temporary cures, neither I have asked nor they hve suggested for operations. What should I do please suggest.
I addicted from pornography, how I quit from pornography addiction, what are the effects of pornography on human brain.
My kid is 3yrs 3 months old, he is stuttering from last 4 months. We have shown to child specialist they have given a syrup called "piracitam stem" for 2months. But still he is stuttering. Whether we have to repeat the syryp untill it stops.
My son 5 years is very fussy in eating habits. He never eats properly. Since his birth till now I am very much worried about his growth. He generally remain sick sometimes fever sometime motions etc. Please suggest He usually wets the beds in sleeping.
I am being told to drink as much juices with dolo tablet to cure malaria. So which fruit juices should I drink?
I am having chest congestion, shortness of breath, chest tightness, sometimes suffocation, I am already taking some medication for these like diclofenac prolonged release tablets IP 100 mg, ranitidine tablets IP 150 mg, amoxyllin capsules I.P 500 mg and levocetirizine IP 5 mg as well as a diphenhydramine oral solution B.P etc, as sometime when I forget to take these medications I am having some kind of issues in my body like continuously having shortness of breath, have to take breath strictly or deep breath and my upper body parts (upper like neck, head, ears and face) suddenly heating up, I have been taking medications from last two months but still problems not resolved so tell me what should I do? And why I am having all these problems (i also want to tell you that I have been smoking since last 8 years but quit smoking 8 months ago.
I am very very big lover of sweets but the main problem which come between us is diabetes. How can I Control it.
Sir I am having semen leakage from last 2 year and also premature ejaculation from last 3 year. I am masturbating from last 6 year. Now I am also suffering from memory loss problem. Kindly help me. I am not addicted to any alcohol or cigarette.
I am facing infertility problem for long period. Now I am going through lots of fsh injection. But I have lost libido. It's become a compulsion to do sex for baby. I do not have feeling like earlier days. Also I am taking normoz and ayurvedic medicines. Please help me doctor how can I increase my libido and can I take vita ex for women. I am taking ayurvedic medicine ashokrita, garbhapal ras and pushpadana ras, kamadudha ras and giloy satwa. Please help me. And other medicine normal and folic acid and fsh injection.
To me it is i. E. chapathi is constipation oriented. Daily rice eating person if consume chapathi get heated and next constipation is the result and hence in the quiz answer is perfectly wrong.
I am suffering from coughs and nose jam problem. Tell me the most housing solutions for it not medicinal?
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy PH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth function of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact on not only your kidneys but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and using other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more than ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!