Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. ShariffYour feedback matters!
Sir I had done lasik eye surgery 3 months ago on 5th june 2016. And now my left eye vision is blur. Sir tell me is this problem can be cured or not. Is this permanent or temporary. If temporary thn which medicine should I take. Sir pls tell me the right way. I want 6/6.
Hello sir/madam. my age is 59, I used to get a headache in my left forehead just above the eye and whenever I get it, the pain (sharp pain like stabbing with a knife) leads to straight backside of my head (straight backside to my left eye) and have an ache in forehead and back head, and nerve getting bulge in the rightside forehead (starts from my right eye to ear), which leads to improper vision in the right eye. Thank you.
My eyesight is weak I've been wearing spectacles for more than 13 years And they are not improving My eyesight is +2.5 I don't use computer But I use my phone most of the time I don't eat green vegetables nor I take pulses or paneer in my diet Can you suggest me something that can improve my eyesight? And can you tell me how much time my eyesight will take to become normal Thanks.
Sir my eyes a have a something problem Everyday its light decrease I don't want to loss my eyes light help us.
Sir mere eyes m allergy h y Dr. ne bataya h jisse k krn meri eye m gathan a gai h or usme pus b a gya h jabki m ek bar aisi gathan ko operate krwa chuki hu but or b ho gai h palk m b inside m h or niche side b or m bht s Dr. Ko dikha chuki hu but no relief, so please mujhe treatment btaiye ya fr medicine.
I am getting pain near right eye every year during ending of winter season. What medicine I have to use to get relief.
My sister gets bleeding from the nose and also from the eyes since one month. With bleeding she also gets giddiness and blurred vision. Please help me.
I am 22 years old male and I have squint in my left eye. Is any treatment possible without surgery. Is surgery is safe? is it possible to cure squint by 100%. I hear that. After surgery squint may relapse. Is it true?
For +3 sph+1.25 cyl no. On both eyes giving 6/6 (R) & 6/9(p)( L) and still having problem with specs for distant vision; should I go for Lasik Laser or try using contact lenses at the age of 44 ?
I have shortsightedness. I am having regular checkups for every 6 months. But for every time their is an increase in my sight. How can I control my problem. Can you please intimate me some homely tips also.
I have a severe problem from at least 1 year. When I wear my specs, the portion where the nose pads are placed is paining too much. I can't bear the pain. My eyes are also paining too much, I think due to that. I have consulted many Doctors and also changed many frames such as Light ones, With out nose pad, etc. But unable to overcome the problem. Please help me out.
I have red eyes over 4 days. I am not able to travel in bus, because it would cause swelling of my eyelids and itching in my eyes. What should I do?
Glaucoma: An Overview
This disease can be developed or inherited; it usually refers to the accumulation of fluid inside a person's eyes leading to excessive pressure on his or her optic nerve.
How to Diagnose the Symptoms of Glaucoma:
- A Fundamental Eye Examination: An experienced eye doctor will check the dilated pupils of your eyes so as to take a closer look at the optic nerve that further discerns the stage of glaucoma a patient is in. Doctors tend to keep track on the sequential progression of glaucoma and its specific mode of treatment through pictures of the optic nerve taken during an examination.
- Tonometry may also be performed: Signs of Glaucoma may be spotted through the procedure called tonometry where the doctor will test a person's eye pressure and so on so forth. A visual field test might also be conducted to check if the patient can see things at the periphery of his line of vision.
Symptoms that will help a doctor identify this condition in people:
- A loss of peripheral vision is experienced in the early stages of glaucoma.
- A person may see halos when in the presence of bright lights.
- Your eyes could turn red.
- Hazy or blurry vision is a problem faced by young children affected with glaucoma.
- Glaucoma could be accompanied by headaches and eye pain.
- An affected person might repeatedly feel nauseous.
Ways to Treat Glaucoma:
- Microsurgery can effectively treat Glaucoma: Microsurgery can be performed in various ways. There is one way in which a channel is made to pump out the fluid creating extra pressure on the optic nerve. This method is referred to as trabeculectomy.
- Eye Drops: Eye drops can relieve you from painful glaucoma. They are known to control the formation of excess fluid in a person's eye. In some cases, they can induce the accumulating fluid to flow out of the patient's eyes.
- Laser Treatment: Laser surgeries can be undertaken to get rid of glaucoma. Laser can help in moving out fluid from the eyes of the affected person. It successfully hinders fluid blockage as well. There are different kinds of laser treatments available to cure glaucoma.