Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShareefYour feedback matters!
My heads looks black in front and around nose. I am loosing glow of my face completely what to do improve. It. Pllz help me out.
Your baby's skin is soft and sensitive. Being cautious can reduce the chances of skin infections, but it doesn't in any way refute the possibility altogether. Hence, you must be overly careful. Your baby could face intense discomfort if you happen to neglect the appearance of diaper rashes. Persistent rashes on your baby's bottom can make him or her irritable. Look into the causes and remedies of diaper rash in children to keep your baby cheerful.
Causes of Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Friction and lack of air circulation between the skin and the diaper can make your baby suffer from rashes. Make sure the baby doesn't rub against a diaper for too long; existing rashes can go worse in that case.
- You should never let your child remain in a dirty diaper for more than a while. A dirty diaper increases the risk of bacterial infections on your baby's bottom.
- Skin chafing could also be the reason behind diaper rashes.
- Yeast infections could surface in the form of rashes on a baby's bottom. Yeast or fungus is present in small amounts in every person's body. It can be easily developed in the moist yet warm atmosphere of a child's diaper. Being the mother, if you are on medications, your child's chances of contracting skin rashes is likely to be more. The side effects show in children as they are breastfed.
Ways to Treat Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Each time a diaper is changed; the area must be washed with lukewarm water and cleaned with a soft piece of cloth. The area should then be dried completely. It is best to avoid soaps as they can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Applying ointments or petroleum jelly can soothe diaper rash. Powder can keep the area dry; it can also remedy itching.
- Feed your child liquids like cranberry juice; it makes his or her urine less concentrated. Concentrated urine can cause severe bacterial infection.
Related Tip: "Diaper Rash: 8 Questions Answered by Dermatologist"
Due to pimples and black heads I have dark spots on my face. Which cream should be helpful to remove that spots?
There are foods that stir up our cells and lead to a breakdown tearing apart the keratin, collagen, and elastin to make our skin look perfectly natural and radiant. Conversely, stress, toxic overload and an unhealthy diet, all contribute to lackluster skin and eventually poor physical and mental makeup. So here we bring to you 3 superfoods that will make your skin feel beautiful and healthy with no chemical loaded creams or botox!
1. Mangoes - Many of us will agree to the fact that mango is one of the tastiest fruits around. So it's a cherry on the cake to know that mangoes also act as an excellent anti-ageing food. They are high on vitamin c content as well as beta-carotene, which gets converted to vitamin a. This duo of vitamins works quite effectively to produce anti-ageing cells and thus keeps our skin revitalized. Mangoes pace up the cell regeneration process wherein old skin cells get replaced by the new cells, making our complexion look youthful.
2. Spinach - This green leafy vegetable is high in nutrients and also contains antioxidants. Besides, spinach is also a good source of iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin b, c, and e as well as omega-3 fatty acids which help keep our skin healthy and radiant.
3. Munch on walnuts - Vitamin e is a strong antioxidant, which strengthens our immune system, guards our cell membranes and produces red blood cells whilst walnuts are an excellent source of this vitamin type. So include just a handful of walnuts in your diet to say hello to the naturally glowing skin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.