Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SharathYour feedback matters!
Hello sir Actually my question is my right eye is suitable for LASIK or not bcz in my right eye has cylindrical and sphere .
I WORK ON PC FOR LONG TIME (16+ HOURS), WHAT IS THE PROBABILITY OF BEING ATTACKED BY EYESIGHT PROBLEM & HOW TO FIX IT?
I use lens for my eyes. In left power -1.75 and right -1.00. My question is it 6/6 power power of my eyes?
I am 15 years old and my eyesight is very weak my eye glass number is -3.5 for left eye and -3 for right eye I had been wearing glasses since 11 years of age sir is there anyway to improve my eyesight naturally and is it necessary to wear spectacles all the time.
Hello Doctor, I experience frequent headache with eye pain. Most of the times I feel my head and eyes heavy especially when I wake up.
I have under gone a cataract operation but now after months I feel itching and redness in that eye. What should I do?
To the above symptoms wanted to add this also. I night I couldn't sleep and if I tried closing my eyes something happens which I don't know to explain at times feels like jerk .
since from 2 days eye is paining and my body also paining to much I have taken medicine but it's not working please give me a name of good medicine and my age is 18 above.
Hello Dr. My specs no. Is around 1.25 of both eyes so My question is, can patanjali drishti eye drops can remove my specs no.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.