Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sharath KumarYour feedback matters!
While having sex with partner, I have good excitement but after 4-5 minutes of erection I loose. I need to improve my erection capability so that I can satisfy my partner.
Hello sir, My name VETRIVEL 35 yrs, From my childhood I have MARU in my skin. Now a days it will grow and sometimes itching, as well my son have a small MARU in his fingers, what I do. Already I got treatment at skin doctors but not recover from my problems.
I have some acidity in my heart side it feels like something is burning inside whenever I eat spicy foods. Please advise.
Hii I hv a prblm of very early discharge even if I tired to hv sex with my partner I discharge even in smooching with my partner please give me some solutions m really upset with it becoz of this reason I never had sex with my partner becoz of early discharge prblm. please tell me whats the reason behind this why I discharge so early without doing sex in just smooching. please help.
Muje penis main rashe's hogay hai thodi time main theek hojaytay hai jb main usnay quidriderm cream lgata hu but jb muje kharish hoti hai tb phir se ho jyatay hain please suggest some helpful medicines and cream.
Some white skin like layer is forming on my penis head and underneath the foreskin. It can be cleaned with water. I clean it everyday BT it keeps appearing everyday. Don't have any irritation bt after cleaning it has a burning sensation. Haven't tried anything. What is it? Is there any problem? Can it be cured?
Hi, I am 24 years old male and have Piles for last 3 years. I have used homeopathic medicine for last 3 years, but till now have not got any relief. What should I do now?
Hey doctors I am suffering from diabeties and I usually walk in the morning and work out daily how can I reduce it. And I also eat fresh vegetables daily.
What are the symptoms of dengue? How it prevent. My family is cause by dengue before few months but it is painful in present days.
Painful or difficult intercourse is either caused by psychological or medical factors, such as dyspareunia. It is commonly known as painful intercourse due to various reasons and persistant pain in the pelvis region is a sign of it.
What an cause dyspareunia?
The causes of dyspareunia can vary, depending on when the pain occurs; during deep thrusting or penetration. Sometimes, emotional factors contribute to the cause as well.
1. Entry pain
Pain during penetration may be caused by the following factors:
- Insufficient lubrication: Inadequate foreplay can result in insufficient lubrication. Breast-feeding, menopause or childbirth can also cause inadequate lubrication.
- Irritation, trauma or injury: This includes irritation or injury from pelvic surgery, an accident, female circumcision or episiotomy (incision made at the time of childbirth to expand the birth canal).
- Skin disorder, infection or inflammation: Infections in the urinary tract or genital organs can result in painful intercourse. Skin problems such as eczema can also add to dyspareunia.
- Vaginismus: Uncontrollable vaginal wall muscle spasms can make penetration extremely painful.
- Congenital abnormality: Problems during birth, such as lack of a fully-developed vagina or underdevelopment of the hymen are some underlying causes.
2. Deep pain
Deep thrusting can be attributed to the following causes:
- Certain conditions and illnesses: These include ovarian cysts, haemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, cystitis, uterine fibroids (benign growths in the uterus), retroverted uterus (uterus that is tilted), uterine prolapse (a condition characterized by the uterus sagging from its usual position), pelvic inflammatory disease and endometriosis (uterus lining tissues growing outside one’s uterus).
- Medical treatment or surgeries: Medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation or surgeries like hysterectomy (a surgical technique to remove either a part or whole of the womb) can result in dyspareunia.
3. Emotional factors
- Psychological problems: Depression, anxiety, body image issues, relationship problems or intimacy fears can affect arousal and result in pain.
- Stress: Pelvic floor muscles are affected by stress. This contributes to pain during sex.
- Past sexual abuse: Dyspareunia commonly develops in women who have been abused in the past.
The symptoms of painful intercourse include:
1. Pain only during entry (Sexual penetration)
2. Any penetrative activity is painful; even inserting a tampon becomes painful
3. Sudden sensation of pain, especially if sex before was painless
4. Deep pain while thrusting
5. Aching or burning pain
6. Throbbing pain, persisting hours after sex
I have problem regarding of fungal reaction on upper side of thigh. I took many medicine like fouls 150 and some other and I also try lotions ,spray. When I used these medicine then I feel relax in itching problem but it always happen again again in last six months. Pls suggest me what I do.
Hello I am 22 years old boy I am taking cilpam plus prescribed by my psychiatrist. A week ago I reduced the dose by half by after some days I am facing problems like breathlessness today I checked my bp at home my bp was 115-70 and pulse rate was 110. Is this dangerous. What should I do please suggest.
I am 29 years old female. I have external hemorrhoid before marriage that never bleeds. But now after baby delivery I am having severe constipation and also bleeding and pain from anus. What should I do to relive hemoriods without surgery.
I am 61 obese weigh 98 kg and try to have sex 4-6 times a week I normally do it but only for a few seconds as I have premature ejaculation problem! io have 7 dislocations in my spine therefore cannot exercise. My sex lasts for 5-10 strokes and to get it up again takes some time and then it lasts long and times I do not even finish! Any medications to make me lose weight as I suffer from hypo thyroid and I have 100mg of thyronorm every morning. I eat no other medications.
My vitamin d3 -- 210pg/ml My vitamin b12 -- 28 ng/ml These are my blood test report. I am a 16 yrs old boy I have joint pain in legs and ankles. I have pain in my front bone when I walk. It's getting worse day by day. It's from 1 yrs. Please prescribe me some medicines to increase vitamin d3 and b12.
Dear doctor sir/madam I have problem with head ache. When, I wake up daily morning or get tension. Please give me a health tips.
I have 6.5 year old son and he has bend back bone, he can't stand equal one side we can see band little bit, please give me valuable advice.
I have ringworm on my thighs nd bum .i consult to a doctor he gave me medicines I ate it nd I was fine for days bt after few days it again started to happening. Now he recommended me to blood check nd he said I wnt check the level for the cortex in your blood. Nd about 1 year ago I tested my blood nd lvel of cortex is not normal. Now he again aksing to do that. How can I get rid from ringworms .or any soap you recommend?
Sonf - 100 gm
Isabgol - 100 gm
Cardamom (small) - 100 gm
Mix all well with sugar (300 gm)- store this granulated powder well.
Consume 10 gm in morning before breakfast with lukewarm water.
Repeat 10 gm at night after meals with lukewarm water.