Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Sharath KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I got married 2 months ago. We don't want use any protection while having intercourse. My partner doesn't want to take I pill also so please let us know the precautions to have sex without any protection and avoid pregnancy.
I have some blood related problem every time my HB going down I am taking treatment from pgi lko if any best pls tel me.
I am 45 years having sometimes severe pain just below right ribs, nothing found in ultrasound except fatty liver, don, t want to take medicine ,started walk and some exercises, Please also advise for high uric acid diet and precautions,
My nail of toe spilled off due to some fungal infection around 5 month ago, and its not coming again, and the area over the nail bed becomes very hard. Will my nail regenerate again?
Sir, My name is Arun, I have a little problem that when iam sitting in a seat and just stand up suddenly in that situation I feel small headache. What is the reason?
Hi Sir, I am suffering from cold fever I used a lot of medicines but no use please solve my problem.
I am suffering from acidic problem. Help me to cure and I am affected from this diseases about 5 years.
Im not able to have intercourse due to fear of pain, i've married a year ago. whenever he tries to insert its like only a small portion is inserted and then I tell him to move out. please help.
My father is using sleeping tablets daily and some depression tablets quetiapine, pacitane benfomet . Is it safe to use for 10 date. He says that he is loosing balance, shaking, tongue sleeping, please advise.
I am suffering erectile dysfuction (no erection or loose erection upto 15 to 20 second only) and early discharge only 5 to 10 stroke only. This from last 10 years. My age is 54 years. Please advice.
I am 19 years old Mostly I am not able to sleep night And sometimes I don't able to sleep whole day Please help me as with valuable suggestions Thank you.
Sir my question is that is masturbating is good for health or not if not why not. How much time in a day/week/month I can do this that it does not cause any harm to my health and how to control myself to do this.
My mother is 39 years old. She had sugar. What is their diet? I don't know how to control sugar. please suggest me.
Hello Dr. Am 24 year female So much cold ,cough, body pain ,headaches and so much fever is there, did I take injection! Or tel me some medicine. Plz.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers. This is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.