Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharath Kumar C
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
In Vitro Fertilization (Ivf) Treatment
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of Sexually-Transmitted Diseases
Fertilisation In Vitro - Embryo Transfer (Ivf - Et
Submit a review for Dr. Sharath Kumar CYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are saved my life. Thanks
I am so happy that I chose this Sharath Kumar C for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. I am really grateful as his pre-marital counselling has give me a ray of hope. Our family physician personally recommended this Sharath Kumar C. Hygiene is very important, and I must MEDIWAVE I.V.F & FERTILITY RESEARCH HOSPITAL was extremely clean. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my pre-marital counselling. I was having this pre-marital counselling, but the symptoms were not very visible.
He is one of the best physicians in city. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Sharath Kumar. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of premature ejaculation. The overall atmosphere in the MEDIWAVE HOSPITAL is very soothing. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself.
Dr Sharath Kumar C's advice and counselling has helped me immensely. He has so much knowledge I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the MEDIWAVE I.V.F & FERTILITY RESEARCH HOSPITAL. Sharath Kumar C has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. The erectile dysfunction was increasing day by day. I have had this erectile dysfunction from quite some time.
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from male sexual problems treatment, but Dr Sharath was able to handle it with ease. Thanks to him for the treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. He handled my case with ease. The overall atmosphere in the Mediwave Hospital is very soothing.
I was diagnosed with UTI. Thanks to Dr Sharath for helping me with the treatment. He has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. Over the period of time the uti treatment has helped me a lot.
I was not able to conceive due to cyst problem. I consulted Dr Sharath, he suggested me to go through a surgery and made me believe that I will be able to conceive after this. I thank him for such an excellent suggestion he gave. I must say that he is really a great sexologist.
During the fertility treatment, Dr Sharath Kumar C supported me a lot. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. I was very depressed when I came to know that I cannot conceive. But after the treament, I am completely okay and I have a cute son.
It's been more than a year that I was experiencing male sexual problem.Due to which my daily activities were suffering. I consulted Dr Sharath. After his treatment I am feeling better and now I am perfectly fine. He is one of the best physicians in city.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be sensible, well-reasoned, professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. I liked the way it was put across to understand easily and also was really helpfull too Thank You.
The doctor is listening the problem clearly and understand the problem.he is giving the cause of the problem properly.the only draw back is suggested the many medicines and tests.
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and inspiring. But give the name of any Ayurveda or allopathic medicine which is the best for this ?
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Advice bu dr. Sharath is awesome, just refering tables by other doc i didnt found that helpul
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Very good suggestions
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are very helpful. Sir, Very informative ur given tips. Please shower it for all of us time to time. Tks
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough and helped me improve my health. use itcreally needy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Thankyou for your suggestion
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be very helpful. I will come tomorrow to your clinic for test.please confirm it
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are helped me improve my health and professional. Very good answer sir appreciate sir
He is a good doctor. He understands the issue quickly, and even give time to clarify the doubts with very good examples
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned and sensible. Thank you so much doctor sir
Experience is good but they kept the prescription with them only and provided this card for the next visit.
Female condoms are used to have protected intercourse so as to avoid contact with ejaculatory fluids. These condoms help a person to steer clear of blood, semen and vaginal fluids as well. Female condoms fall under the category of barrier contraceptives. They are considered to be less effective in comparison to male condoms but are nonetheless good for preventing any kind of infection. Ensuring fine health through safe sex is your due responsibility. Hence, a little knowledge about these contraceptives is helpful if you wish to shun chances of unwanted pregnancy or Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
1.What is it like? A female condom looks like an ill- fitting hollow cylinder. It is a thin sheath with a closed end, that goes inside the vagina and an open end that remains outside the vagina covering other external, genital parts. The covered end has to be inserted into the vagina or into the anus. It is a misconception that female condoms can only be used by females. It is predominantly used by females but can also be used by any receptive partner during sexual intercourse. The ends have circular rings to keep the condom in place.
2.What are they made of? Femidoms are usually made up of polyurethane. This material is expensive making the products costly. The need for a cost- effective product was immediately felt to encourage the use of condoms among females. Thus the next generation of female condoms were made with synthetic nitrile. Nitrile proved to be a competent substitute as it did away with the annoying noises polyurethane made during sex. It also reduced condom pricing considerably. Researchers have also come up with natural latex female condoms that retain the feel of a male condom.
3.Benefits of using a female condom: It is a great barrier in thwarting the flow of semen into the womb. Thus, they reduce the risk of accidental pregnancy. It also protects you against sexually transmitted infections like gonorrhoea, syphilis, and HIV. Sex partners should be careful to refrain from any sexual contact before the insertion of a female condom. Only after the condom has been placed properly, the penis should enter the vagina or the anus. Femidoms are available in varied sizes but the average sixed condom fits most females. Large sized condoms can be used by new mothers. It is advised to buy condoms that bear the CE mark on them. The CE mark represents European Safety Standards and thus leaves you least vulnerable to accidents or diseases.
Premature ejaculation or early ejaculation is the expelling of semen with minimum sexual stimulation, almost immediately after (or sometimes before) sexual penetration. This is a common sexual problem for men below the age of 45 in addition to erectile dysfunction. Premature ejaculation can be a result of several physical and psychological factors. If the root cause is not serious, the problem can be solved by a few simple techniques, such as:
Relaxation techniques like breathing exercises and meditative practices can help you to concentrate. It also moderates the tension and stress levels which are directly related to arousal. Avoid short and rapid breaths as they can put undue pressure on the heart and increase the pulse rate. This often results in early ejaculation. On the other hand, if you take deep breaths and practice holding them in for three to five seconds, you can also use the technique during arousal.
Kegel exercises can help both men and women with their sexual problems. In men, these help to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscle by repeated contraction and relaxation. The pubococcygeus muscle helps to control urination too. If you use the same technique when you are close to an orgasm, you can delay your ejaculation.
This technique is used to reduce excessive and rapid rate of arousal. When you are close to orgasm, you can squeeze the base of the penis to curb the erection somewhat so that it can build up again. This will automatically delay ejaculation. It is a good idea to practice this technique on your own first and then try it with your partner.
4.Stop and start exercise
This exercise was perfected by the Masters and Johnson team of sexual research. This technique is also to be practiced individually for the first few times. You can masturbate alone and stop just before reaching the climax. You can practice this again and again by bringing yourself closer to ejaculation every time until the point you cannot control or regulate the process any more. This will help you to know the limit till which you can stop and regulate the ejaculation process. You can then use this technique during sexual activity with your partner.
The stress hormones in your body prevent the secretion of testosterone which is responsible for your sex drive. Alcohol, tobacco or nicotine and other illegal drugs used to combat stress can also have an adverse effect on your sexual arousal and cause premature ejaculation.
A swelling of breast tissues in men due to estrogen and testosterone hormonal imbalance. This swelling in the chest could often resemble a breast. In babies and newborns, gynecomastia is caused by the estrogen from the mother. Breast buds and tissues are common in baby boys. They go away after a few months naturally. However, in some babies, they tend to stay. The result can be the enlarged breasts.
In teenage years, the estrogen-producing hormones naturally tend to get into an overdrive mode and in many instances, if they are hyperactive the swelling in the chest region can occur during puberty. It usually goes away within 6 months to 2 years. In some extreme cases, the swelling can also be as a result of lung or liver cancer. Also, it depends on a little on lifestyle. Drug abuse and excess alcohol can cause gynecomastia. This may also be common in older adults where the skin loses its natural elasticity and tend to sag. Apart from it, their lifestyle also plays a detrimental part in its forming.
Very few people put on weight uniformly all over their body. Some people put on weight around the abdomen and develop bellies while others put on weight on their thighs. For some, fat could also be deposited on the chest, while it may not be much of an issue for a woman but it can make male breasts protrude abnormally. Clinically, this is known as gynecomastia. Gynecomastia is not a serious condition and does not hamper a man’s health but it can damage his self-esteem. In the long run, this can also be harmful for his psychological and emotional health. Thankfully dealing with it is easy.
What are the symptoms and diagnoses?
Gynecomastia is associated with enlarged breasts and in addition to that, it could feel rubbery or firm. Sometimes only one of the regions either the left or right side may experience this problem while the other side stays firm. It is diagnosed purely by a physical examination. Also, the lump may be checked for biopsy.
90% of the cases in babies go away on its own. There is no treatment required. However in young adults, if the conditions do not go away then surgery is the most treatable option under the circumstances. Getting medications and drugs that can decrease the tissue structure is not advisable as indirectly you might be playing with the hormones and they can tend to get risky after some time. Also, surgeries of the day are not just like taking out the enlargement. They also do concentrate on the features and shape too. You can technically sculpt the region while opting for such breast reduction surgeries.
However, contrary to popular belief, surgery is not the only recourse. In fact, though surgically removing the fat deposits can have faster effects; these fat deposits may develop again over time. Thus, surgery is not a long-term solution. So, let’s look at an alternative form of treatment which is Ayurveda as this can be very effective against gynecomastia. This is a holistic form of treatment that not only addresses the symptoms showcased, but attacks the root cause of the problem. In this case, fat deposits are caused usually by weight gain and slow metabolism, which makes it essential for the person to lose weight in order to treat this condition.
Before you start on weight loss regime, starving yourself is no solution for this. Instead, one must eat food according to one’s body type and needs. According to Ayurveda, there are three different types of doshas present in the body. An imbalance of these doshas could contribute towards weight gain and in turn gynecomastia. Depending on your body type, an Ayurvedic doctor will be able to advise you on the type of foods to eat and avoid so as to maintain a balance of the doshas.
In addition to this, you must also exercise regularly. The best time to exercise is in the early morning. This raises your metabolism rates and helps your body utilize energy being created through the day instead of simply storing it as fat. Aim for at least half an hour’s exercise each day. There are a number of yoga asanas that target the chest muscles and can help treat gynecomastia. These include the Dhanurasana, Gomukhasana and Natrajasana. These asanas burn fat in the chest and tighten chest muscles. When it comes to yoga, it isn’t enough to simply perform the asanas, they must be practiced in the right way. Thus, it is always advisable to practice under a teacher’s guidance.
One of the biggest advantages of treating gynecomastia with Ayurveda is the absence of side effects. Unlike surgery, there is no hospitalization needed and you may continue your normal lifestyle as you get treatment. Once treated, there is a very low chance of the condition recurring and hence, this is a permanent solution.
While people do opt for weight reducing measures to keep gynecomastia under check it doesn’t always work like that. The reason is these are not exactly what causes the enlargement. They are as a direct result of hormones. Hence weight reduction plans and medications may not work out efficiently. Also, experts would suggest going in for a surgery before going for an exercise regime in a gym. Some people do have a misconception that hitting the gym can take care of the swelling. However, it may not be beneficial and it would give out the desired impact.
For complete treatment of your problem, you can Consult the doctor.
You must be aware that while emotional intimacy is highly required for a healthy relationship, physical intimacy is equally important. And, to keep things exciting and satisfying for both the partners trying out several sex positions could be the key.
If you are looking for ways to stimulate your woman to achieve orgasm and ensure pleasurable intercourse moments, mission in-her-possible, a variant of the popular missionary position, can be a good option to try. Understand the intricacies involved with this position by reading further.
What it has to offer to the women?
Women who face difficulties in having an orgasm very often can find this particular sex positions, especially known for its stimulation, is an ideal position to try. Offering the perfect clitoris and G-spot stimulation in its every thrust, it can be one of the best sex positions that can give a woman that perfect long elusive taste of pleasure when a man presses his pelvis against her clitoris. With one leg placing up in the air and one leg placing on the bed, it lets women feel the pleasure of sex and stimulation like never before.
Why will men love it too?
Men who often feel self-conscious and worried about not being able to make their partners achieve an orgasm or stimulate properly, this position can take away all their worries. Though it may demand a bit of endurance from the men's side as they have to lean forward, relying upon the resting leg of women for further guidance and support, and also a certain penis size, still, considering the results, trying this position is worth all the efforts.
Some quick facts about the position
- Numbered as 13, mission in-her-possible is for specifically experienced couples. Yes, considering the difficulty levels of it, sexologists recommend it to those who have previous experience in trying various sex positions.
- It doesn’t require much of stretching, despite appearing to be so. While the level of pleasure, acquired from this position, can be low for men but as far as women are concerned, pleasure level it provides is high.
- The position may not be very suitable for men with a small penis and for the women who experience pain during intercourse. Men with a penis size of 7 inches or more may be perfectly suitable for this position.
- The requirement of both stamina and flexibility for this position is medium and the pleasure quotient is high.
Remember, whenever trying this particular sex position, both the man and the woman must feel comfortable with each other. Trying ‘mission in-her-possible' indeed helps in improving the chances of women having an orgasm, but it is only possible when the interest of trying it develops in both the partners, participating in the sexual act. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sex is a very personal experience. If done right, it can be wonderfully enriching for both partners. However, most people are unsure about what they want and end up having bad experiences. It is extremely important to know what you want before going to bed with someone. But a common problem that most people face is, how to know what you want? This is true for inexperienced people and people who are not good at articulating what they want or like.
Imagine a situation where, you go to a restaurant with a cuisine you've got no idea about and you're asked to order three courses! What's important therefore is to know the menu. There are a few steps that can help you to do this quite smoothly:
- Stop being self-conscious: Most people hesitate to ask what they want in bed as they are extremely self-conscious. However, it is very important to remember that this experience should be great for both partners. You do have the right to ask for what you want.
- Know what you're into: Another important step towards knowing what you want in bed is to know what you're into - what you like, what you dislike, what extent you are willing to go to and what are the dos and don'ts. No one other than you can set these ground rules down better. It is extremely essential that you do this otherwise your experience may be poor and you may develop an idea that you don't like sex at all, which is what happens in a number of cases where a relatively inexperienced person has a poor sexual experience and believes that that is how it's supposed to be.
- Communication is the key: Communication is literally the key to unlock an amazing sexual experience. Talk to your partner before you start. Lay down some ground rules. Talk to your partner, tell him or her what you like and what you don't. Talk to your partner after it's over. Give them a candid feedback. Only if you intend to do it with them again. In case of a one night stand, no need to leave things bitter!
- Be open: Another important fact is that you yourself have to be open. Be open to exploration and experimentation. Don’t think that just because something hasn't worked for you in the past, it'll never work for you. Likes and dislikes keep changing. Involve your partner in the process of experimentation. Explore, experiment, and if you don't like something, don't keep trying in the hope that it'll work someday. Some things work for some people and they don't for others.
- Learn and apply: You do need to have a fair bit of knowledge before you jump straight into the act. Contrary to popular belief, an attractive body and testosterone are not the only things you need to be good in bed. This knowledge may come from experience or through reading. The more you learn, the better you apply.
There really is no fixed rulebook about what you like and what you don't. It's all about the 3 Es - exploring, experimenting and experiencing. Be open, be adventurous and it'll work wonders for you.
Are you experiencing a low libido or reduced sex drive lately? This is referred to as frigidity. The lack of sexual desire can arise from various psychological issues which need to be addressed. In some cases, a woman may experience low libido, refuses to have sex, and avoids sexual intimacy. In other cases, she may face difficulties in getting aroused or may experience pain or discomfort during sex. Frigidity can occur from both emotional, and physical issues, which cause great strain and distress to a woman’s relationships.
If the lack of sexual desire, or frigidity becomes a major problem in your relationship, you can opt for various treatment options, depending on the underlying cause of frigidity, and the symptoms experienced.
Communication problems between a woman and her partner is a common reason which leads to frigidity in women. In a case of emotional problems, you should open up, or consult a psychologist for counselling.
Physical problems also cause frigidity and low libido in women. For this, you need to talk to a gynaecologist, or a general practitioner.
Sexuality involves several complex emotions and behaviour patterns, starting from romance, the feeling of intimacy, security to the feelings of desire and sensuality. There is no switch for intimacy which can be turned on when a partner wants to have sex. The situation or scenario has to feel right and comfortable before mutual enjoyment can be achieved.
Cures for Frigidity
Here are some effective ways of curing frigidity:
- Counselling of both the partners is required when frigidity is caused because of relationship problems.
- Psychotherapy is important for getting rid of your insecurities and hidden fears.
- Certain dietary modifications are essential. You should add oysters, avocados, olive oil, eggs, soy, pumpkin seeds, nuts, sprouts, soy, vitamin E, zinc, and chocolates to your diet.
- You can utilise herbs such as Damiana, chive, Kava Kava, wild yam, sarsaparilla, dong quai, ginger root, and Siberian ginseng for curing frigidity naturally. You can also use curative products made with the mentioned herbs, such as certain capsules, and gels.
- Regular exercise and yoga are important for boosting your sexual health.
- You may spend time with your husband watching erotic movies or reading erotic books together.
- You should sleep for long hours for uplifting your sexual desire.
- You should get rid of stress via methods such as spas, meditation, and other mindful exercises for unleashing your sexual potential.
- You can also take medicines which are DHEA and testosterone based for curing frigidity.
If you experience the symptoms of female frigidity and do not get aroused sexually, you must not ignore the matter and take professional help for curing it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Are you a sex addict and suffer from sexual addiction? Sexual addiction, also referred to as hyper sexual disorder or compulsive sexual behavior, is a condition in which a person becomes obsessed with thoughts about sex, sexual urges, and risky behavior, all of which are capable of landing them in trouble. It is also likely to cause distress in a person’s personal relationships, health, and in other spheres of life. Self-stimulation by a person is also a part of sexual addiction. A sex addict is detested by the society, and ends up being rejected from all places.
Symptoms of sexual addiction
A number of behavioural characteristics of an individual may indicate that he or she is a sex addict. Some of them include:
- Number of affairs at a time
- Extreme sexual impulses
- Excessive masturbation
- Unsafe sex
Ways to deal with sexual addiction
Here are the top ways of dealing or coping with sexual addiction:
- Get enrolled in a treatment program for sexual addiction, and follow the program seriously and sincerely. The program may include therapy sessions with a therapist, and attending other sessions and therapies that are meant for sexual addiction recovery. These programs are quite strict, and you need to maintain discipline.
- Self-educate yourself for coping with your sexual addiction. Undertake research and find about the various types of compulsive sexual behaviors that are linked with sexual addiction.
- Analyse and recognise the triggers to your sexual addiction and sex addictive nature. Recognise situations and thoughts, and then train yourself to keep away from being triggered.
- Abstain from any form of risky behavior while coping with sexual addiction. Recognise all conditions that may be risky and avoid facing them. Stop yourself from visiting pubs, strip clubs, and bars where you are likely to be tempted to find a way and have sex.
- Avoid watching pornographic videos and pictures. You should install a software on your computer that blocks all forms of adult websites.
- Take medication for mental health issues and for substance abuse. This is important for coping with sexual addiction. Stress, depression, anger, and anxiety are common factors that lead to sexual addiction and compulsive sexual behavior.
- Make a healthy lifestyle choice and spend time in locations that are healthy. Do not try to deal with negative sentiments by having sexual intercourse. Work out regularly and try activities that are productive.
- Practice stress management. Consider trying out relaxation techniques of several types such as meditation, yoga, and tai chi.
Your determination, focus, and willpower are the most important factors that determine your rate and progress of recovery from sexual addiction. The treatment program may be quite lengthy, but you should hold on tight and not quit half way.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Pain in the testicles is something that every male would have experienced at some point of time in their lives. It could be due to an injury, or a medical condition. Experiencing pain due to sports injuries is also common. It is a pain that occurs in the testicles and some cases it can be on both the testicles. Sometimes the pain originates from a different region of the abdomen and the spasms are felt in the testicles. Let us have a look at some of the causes and the treatment plans for such pain.
Testicle pain can be due to many causes. The testicles are round sacs and are extremely sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause bouts of pain or discomfort. In some instances, the problem arises from the groin region. In other cases, it could be an aftermath of pain that arises elsewhere. One of the common causes can be due to varicocele. This something that is similar to the varicose veins that occur in the leg. Once the veins get enlarged within the skin bags, it can push the testicles outwards- thus resulting in pain. They can also affect the sperm production and the shrinkage of testicles.
Pain in the testicle region and area could be due to diabetes, nerve damage, and side effects of a drug, gangrene, inflammation in the blood in the testicular region, kidney stones, mumps, testicular cancer, and vasectomy. Varicocele can develop over a period and in some rare cases do not require any treatment at all. In most of the cases, testicular pain can be due to a result of a direct injury. A sports injury or an accident in the groin area can cause pain and discomfort.
When to see a doctor?
Severe testicular pain or sudden discomfort in the abdomen region are indications of a testicular disease and seek medical attention immediately in such cases. Varicocele is usually associated with sharp bouts of pain that comes and goes away. Also, it is more prone in the left side testicles. A twisted testicle is also an indication that the blood does not flow freely and can result in loss of blood supply. These conditions require immediate medical attention. Please check with your doctor if you have any swelling in the scrotum and if you have the symptoms of veins protruding out abnormally. A diagnosis can be easily done by a testicular ultrasound. Check out your sperm production levels too and get medical guidance in case of irregularity.
Experts believe that almost 60% of the testicular pains are because of a direct result of physical injury. If you are a sports person, always ensure that you have proper protection when playing the game. The same goes for driving too. Also, avoid garments that are extremely tight in the groin region as this can cut off the blood supply. Varicoceles usually do not require any medical treatment as in some cases the conditions diminish on its own. In some cases, you might be requiring surgery to treat the veins and get them back to normalcy. Do indulge only in safe sexual practices to minimize chances of STD’s and other sexually transmitted infections. Even these can affect the pain in your testicles. You can also try over-the-counter medications in case of minor to medium pain. Testicular pain usually decreases on its own in many cases. In case the pain does not subsidize even after a week, check with your doctor and seek medical attention.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
In order to spice up their relationship, couples can sometimes consider the option of anal intercourse instead of vaginal intercourse. Some recent studies have suggested that anal sex is actually bad for your health and can also result in severe and life threatening conditions.
Below are a few reasons that will make you aware of the risks of involving in anal sex. They are as follows:
- Fissures or piles: The anal tissues are non-stretchable and thereby an insertion of the penis into your partner’s anus can lead to tearing of the anus which might make your partner prone to anal fissures or piles. Besides, anal sex can cause severe pain while excretion the morning after, as there can be a significant weakening of the anal muscles.
- Increases the chances of anal cancer: If you and your partner frequently engage in anal sex, your partner’s chances of getting anal cancer increases as the act can initiate the transmission of the Human Papillomavirus (the virus responsible for anal cancer).
- Bacterial infection: Anus is a place designed to hold and facilitate the passing of faeces. This makes it a fertile breeding ground and holding area for bacteria. Through insertion, there is a high chance that you can be infected through your partner’s bacteria. Also if vaginal intercourse occurs immediately after anal intercourse, your partner can also get affected by the bacteria that transfer from the anus to the vagina. It can cause UTIs or urinary tract infections at the least and more serious infections as well.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Contrary to popular opinions, having unprotected anal sex can actually increase the chance of getting HIV and other deadly Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD’s). As the anal tissues are extremely fragile, the risk of the transmission of sexually transmitted infections in the bloodstream remains quite high for both the partners involved. Even if you’re using a condom whilst engaging in the act, the chances of getting STD’s looms large as condoms are more prone to breakages during anal sex.
- You can still get pregnant: Engaging in unprotected anal sex does not really mean that you cannot actually get pregnant from it. There is a slight chance of semen leakage from the anus which can seep into the vagina and result in pregnancy.
A woman’s body is different as compared to a man’s body, which is why attaining climax for the two genders is also dissimilar. A woman’s body needs to be caressed, fondled and loved to be turned, which will eventually lead to multiple orgasms during intercourse or masturbation.
However, multiple orgasms aren’t an easy feat to achieve and one can opt to use the following tricks to climax more than once:
Build up a frame of mind: If you stick to a singular frame of mind and focus on getting just one orgasm, you are bound to get just one. Instead, think in plurality and concentrate on what makes you feel good and focus on pleasuring yourself. This kind of focus will actually make you feel aroused and more likely to have multiple orgasms.
Don’t forget Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises help you in keeping your pelvic muscles in shape. Usually after having an orgasm, the muscles seem to contract, but practicing these exercises daily will allow a continuous blood flow, thus, making them strong. If the muscles are strong, you can keep going even after an orgasm which is a requisite for attaining multiple orgasms.
Don’t allow the arousal level to fall to zero: It is only natural for you to slow down once you climax, but instead of completely stopping, try and put the focus back on stimulating your clitoris by engaging in oral sex or changing positions. If the embers are kept lit, you will experience another intense orgasm in sometime.
Focus on the stimulation spot: The stimulation spot varies from woman to woman. Some women feel aroused when their clitoris is stimulated whilst some feel hitting the G-spot turns them on. When you know what turns you on, maximise on the foreplay around that area using varied techniques. But after an orgasm, if the stimulation around one spot is maximum, move on to the other one.