Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sharath HegdeYour feedback matters!
I'm 24 year. I am female. I m dark in face but hands r fair compared to my face. Doctor suggested me chemical peel to get fair skin along with the mela glow cream. To get the fair skin Is it the correct solution for me. Please help me.
My libs has changing into black coating from red to black I use so many doctors and medicines but nothing is done what im doing to recover lips shape and color.
Hi, I am male 30 years old unmarried. I feel low energy and tiredness through the day. Mild pain in my legs and lower back. More ever whenever I experience a night fall I feel pain in my eyes and dark circles around my eyes Please suggest what should I do.
Sir My skin is little dark and I want to get little fair permanently. Please sir suggest me something by which I can become no much but at least little fair but it should be permanent.
Hi sir I have dark pigmented lips especially the corner of my lower lips And my natural body color is fair as normal but my lips become dark and pigmented I have no bad habits like smoking, drinking lots of tea coffee, alcohol even use branded lip balm also but still my lips is dark and dry please recommend me any cream or ointment to get rid of my dark lips Thank you.
I am 65 years. Have high blood pressure for which I have been taking medicines since 25 yrs. Last few months I have slight prostate problem due to which night time I have to go for urine about 5 to 7 times disturbing my sleep. My report says slight urine infection only. I am fed up with medicines and night problem still there but no problem in day time. Can you please help me. Regards.
I have hereditary dark circles. Is it possible to remove them naturally? please tell how can I get rid of them. They make me look so tired.
I am using skin lite cream for the past 1 month, & I got lot of good change my skin. But if I stop applying that cream again my colr turn black. So pls give some solution to become fair.
My face is oily and have pimple wrinkles and blackheads! What should I do for glowing and health face??
Mere face per dark spot ho gye hain due to pimple. Ab use kaise htaaya jaaye aaap years btaaaye mujhe. And mera hair fall bohot ho rha hai aapse request hai in sab se bachne ka solution de. Please.
I am 23 yr old and I am having dark circle, also my eyes are looking very tired. What should I do for it?
I am 21 years old my cheeks was chubby when I was young but now a days cheeks are shrinking in to the mouth. I do not smoke in my life what is the problem.
Hlo sir, I want to ask a question about my face darkness. I have dark spots on my face so please hlp to remove.
There are many commonly occurring fungal infections of the skin like athlete's foot, ringworm, yeast infection and jocks itch. These infections are caused because of warm, moist and humid environment which is ideal for fungal growth. There is no need to worry, as all these conditions are treatable with topical ointments and medicines. Here is all you need to know of common fungal infections of the skin:
1. Athlete's foot: it is diagnosed with skin sample tests. The common symptoms are:
- Burning and itching
- Redness, blisters, softening or breaking down of skin.
- Peeling, cracking and scaling of feet.
2. Jock's itch: jock itch, also called tinea cruris, is a common skin infection that is caused by a type of fungus called tinea. The fungus thrives in warm, moist areas of the body and as a result, infection can affect the genitals, inner thighs, and buttocks. Infections occur more frequently in the summer or in warm, wet climates. Jock itch appears as a red, itchy rash that is often ring-shaped. Symptoms can be described as:
- Itching, chafing, or burning in the groin or thigh
- A circular, red, raised rash with elevated edges
- Redness in the groin or thigh
- Flaking, peeling, or cracking skin
3. Ring worm: ring worm is a fungal infection which can occur anywhere on the skin. It is circular in appearance and often cause the surrounding skin to become scaly. Symptoms are common as of most fungal infections. Ring worm can be treated with many over the counter creams.
4. Yeast infection: they occur when yeast on the skin grows more actively and causes a red, scaling, itchy rash on the skin. Yeast infections are not contagious. It is especially common among people who are obese or who have diabetes. People taking antibiotics are also at risk of such. Yeast infection is one fungal infection with most varied symptoms.
Signs of yeast infection in skin folds include:
- Patches that ooze clear fluid
- Pimple-like bumps
- Itching or burning
Signs of yeast infection in the nail beds include:
Signs of thrush (yeast infection of the mouth) include:
- White patches on tongue and inside of the cheeks
Signs of vaginal yeast infection include:
- White or yellow discharge from the vagina
- Redness in the external area of the vagina
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.