Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
7 Anti-Beauty Habits That Kill Your Looks the Most!
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
4. Smoking: Smoking affects your skin making it dry and rough. It decreases the blood flow to the skin and damages your collagen and elastic which result into saggy and loose skin. Quit smoking.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep.
I am 23 year old girl having high C reactiveprotienfor last almost 3 years. I get rashes when exposed to direct sunlight for even 15 seconds or so. What dietary changes should be done and taking what medicine would be unavoidable.
What are the precautions need to take when a white marks are seen in my face and tell me about the medicine s?
Your skin needs special care in winters. The cold air that hits your skin can dry it out and leave it feeling rough. This increases your skin vulnerability to fine lines, dullness, itchiness and redness. However, following a simple winter care routine can keep your skin moisturised and fresh:
Switch Your Cleanser: Ensure that what you use to wash your face isn’t ridding your skin of natural oils in the winters. While foaming cleansers are great for the summers and help deal with sweat, in winters they can dry out your skin. Instead, switch to a cream based face wash that moisturises the skin while cleaning it. Unlike summers where you can wash your face as many times as you’d like, try limiting the number of times you wash your face to 2 or 3.
Moisturize: The first step to choosing a moisturiser is identifying your skin type. Oily skin usually needs not much more than a little moisturising gel but for dry and normal skin, a deep moisturising cream is a must for the winter. You could also look for creams or lotions that have fatty acids and repairing ceramides to prevent water loss. Hydrating your skin is also a must so consider using a quenching serum on your skin before applying the cream. You could also mix a little olive oil with your regular cream to benefit from its natural moisturising properties.
Exfoliate: In winter, your skin doesn’t shed dead cells as easily as it does in the summer. This leaves your skin looking dry and lifeless. Hence, it is a good idea to exfoliate your skin on a regular basis. Ideally, exfoliate your skin at night and do not exfoliate more than once a week. Do not be overzealous in scrubbing your skin or you could peel off the skin and leave it feeling drier than before. If you want a natural exfoliator, add 2 tablespoons each of mashed bananas and apples and 1 tablespoon of honey to 2 spoons of a mild scrub.
Tone: Toning is essential in winters especially for those with sagging skin and ageing skin. This helps balance the natural pH levels of the skin.
- Avoid Excessive Sun Exposure: You may love the feeling of warm sunshine on your skin but your skin may not feel the same way. Winter sun is as harmful as summer sun when it comes to UVA and UVB rays. Hence, always use a sunscreen when you step out for the day.
I have deep scar on my face I have used lot of creams I did everything but no use sure I spent more than 1 lakh fr this scar could you please suggest me some treatment I'm NT expecting 100 per results at least 70 please help me in get rid of this scar.
Respected sir below part of my eyes skin got black mole, I asked many doctors but I didn't get proper treatment.
Is carowin lite tablet safe? And wl that help me in reducing pigmentation in neck .is seen for a long time. Am not over weighted.
I am so slim and feel blackness. I am taking nutrigain for 1 months but never any result be shown in my health. Whats the diet or medicine should me take?
I am having black spots on face and its getting dark day by day . And after masturbating it's more dark .
My age is 23. My height is 6ft. My weight is 78 kg. I have enlarged prostate 22.6 cc. Can homeopathic medicine SABAL SERRUlATA can help my prostate gland to came in normal size. What are the doses and for what period?
I am not sure if I am suffering from piles. I am not having bleeding in my stool, but having a pain when passing the stool. Initially there was pain while sitting, but then I started to have NoPiles tablets after which I have pain only during the stool. It's been three to four weeks that I am suffering. And a good friend of mine suggested to continue those medicines for months. Please suggest if I have to see a doctor or have any medicines along with the one that I am having one?
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin.