Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharath Chandra H
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sharath Chandra HYour feedback matters!
Today I had fallen for stairs and I got pain in my knee because I had fall direct on my knees and there is heavy pain in knees pls tell me some remedy to treat it.
I am 51-year-old patient with a 10-year history of hiv. I am on lopinavir+ritonavir +lamivudine+zidovudine tablets along with ayurvedic medicine. I am also on cardiac medicine for enlargement of heart, which are lesilactone, digoxin and ecosprin. Presently my viral load is at undetected level and cd4 is 266 I am having chronic back pain in lumbar region and coccyx, which typically subsides with use elemental iron. I request you to kindly help me to diagnose this and suggest me treatment ?
I am 60 years old Please suggest best hospital or doctor for stem cell treatment of knee arthritis in india or other alternate treatments except knee replacement surgery.
Hi, I have suffering form joint pain & body pain, swelling legs/hands last few days. I become fever last 15/9/2016. But todays no fever. What I can do.
My wife have lucoria problem. She have pain in knees. lately BP Low & HB Low also. What can I do for her. She is 24 years old and her weight is 58 kg approx.
Sir, my health is very week. And I am feeling weakness very early when I do any work. And mostly every have a pain my body like legs, hands, arms.
I am a 39 years old female. My lower back muscles are weak, I am exercising my lower back for past 7-8 months. It is better but I have a constant very little pain. Need help.
Hello I am suffering from back pain since two days what should I do to get rid of this pain please help me I'm dying.
I am at a age of 50 years and I am having menopause problem and become fat now a days and due to this joint pains coming. I want to reduce my fatness and joint pains please advice me in this regard.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.