Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SharanammaYour feedback matters!
I was suffered with Fever since last 2 days. Today I am going to sex with My Girlfriend. Can I do Sex or not.
Iam a 20 year old male. I have black aches in my cheeks. It looks like black spots. How to get rid of these black spots in face?
Hi I. M 22 years old .I have a lot of hair on my chest . So plzz help me to how to remove my hair's from my chest permanently.
I am loosing my hair regularly. I use so many shampoos conditioner but did nt work. Can you prescribed me some good medicines?
Dr. my mere ling ke top pe ring tipe ban gaya hai mass piche ko nahin hota bhahut hi pain hota hi please help.
I'm 26 years old Married recently 7 months back. After marriage my periods were irregular like two months don't know why all these thing doctor said nothing to worry no problem. But pms symptoms for me from 3 weeks. Last july 14 th periods. Till no periods. But no periods and very light spotting dark brown color please tell me reason and which tests I have to do. One more question am using homeopathy is it any reason for not conceiving.
How To Take Care Of Your Ears?
1) Avoid unnecessary and excessive use of earbuds.
2) Avoid staying too close to a loudspeaker for a longer duration
3) Do not insert sharp or pointed objects in ear for cleaning.
4) Use earplugs while swimming.
5) Listening to music on a headphone at a high volume for a long time can cause deafness.
6) Avoid using otc medication like drops or tablets for ear problems. Always consult a doctor.
7) If you experience sudden hearing loss, take your doctor's appointment as soon as possible.