Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am second month pregnant and my last period date July 1. I am getting stomach pain in the abdominal area.In the scan report tells baby formation not yet started. Taking thyroid tab (tsh: 4.65) and folvite tablet s For stomach pain am taking carpoel tablet. Please suggest.
My sneezing does not stop and my nose keeps flowing. Please help! I have a headache too! The temperature is 4 degree Celsius here?
I asked for the acne issue I am getting after eating spicy food every time Dr. Raj Bonde suggested me to take Berberis aquafolin q 20 drop with water twice a day I started follow the same but after 2 days I got more n more pimples which I never faced without having spicy food please suggest me what's going wrong The medicine I am taking is homeopathic and yellow in color and bitter in taste. I am curious whether I continue or stop Looking forward for best reply Thanks in advance.
I am 30 year old. I am having migraine. I took so much medicine but not relief. I urge you please suggest me effective way.
I am 45 years old. I have been suffering from leg pain. Done with many home remedies but no result. Please suggest me what to do!
Good morning sir, I am 21 years old and have pain in my left hip from approx 1.5 months and the pain starts from left hip till my foot and I am not able to put weight on my left leg completely so so walk just like I am crippled and I had seen a physio and he told some exercises but the pain is still intact and a bit relief is there but when I go for a walk and take a walk of around 2 kms theres very severe pain and I am not even able to sit or walk. And I need to sit as my class start from 1 july so I need to sit which is right now a big question for me? How will I sit and study? please help me sir.
Stretch marks cannot be treated easily. Though there are many treatments that can help in the removal of stretch marks, but you got to choose the right one that suits your preference and is affordable as well. These marks need to be thoroughly diagnosed in order to detect the mark type and then only the correct treatment procedure can be chosen without any confusion. Choose the safest treatment option that can help you to get success in a natural manner.
Treatments available for removing stretch marks:
- Topical options: These options are the most favourable ones as they gives you guaranteed results. It is advised to only choose verified topical solutions, which are also some of the most prominent ones which include moisturizers, Retin-A, glycolic acid, vitamin-E oil, egg oil and several others. These solutions are to be applied directly over the targeted areas in order to get desirable results. This should be followed for at least 6 months in order to get expected results.
- Supplemental options: You can also start taking organic supplements that are highly enriched with vitamin E. These supplements are now available in form of pills that have to be taken at least twice every day. If you use oral supplements together with topical applications, the stretch marks will slowly fade in a short span of time.
- Natural options: There are many home remedies that can offer you outstanding results in treating stretch marks. Essential oils are the most highlighting examples that can cater you greater benefits in this regard. Other probable remedies are sugar, potato juice, water, aloe vera, olive oil, lemon juice, castor oil, cocoa butter, alfalfa leaves, egg whites, apricots, lemon and glycerine.
- Laser options: These options are now treated as one of the most powerful solutions that can offer speedy results. In fact, the researchers have said that these options are the most reliable and convenient of all, and they can provide immediate effects. Old stretch-marks can be well treated by laser resurfacing while the new ones can be treated by vascular laser.
- Surgical options: These options can be chosen for extreme cases. If you fail to implement post-surgical caring tips, these options may have certain side-effects. But you will get highly customized effects as a result of the same. These options are chosen only by few people as they are comparatively expensive.