Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Sharan SrinivasanYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic patient I take daily 6 tab of glynase mf regularly, take green tea, 1/2 hr walking daily then also I get numbness on leg fingers pl. Advice.
Hello doctor. My suffering from autism from 14 years [since his birth] he is not getting any particular treatement now a days he hits everyone badly and breakes things he is very loud. Please give me some suggestions regarding this nd reply as soon as possible thnks.
I have a friend who is 22 yrs age but has brain developed of 10 years age. He is physically sound but has no social understanding and doesn't have quest for study. The patient has been taken to AIIMS and other special hospital as well but with no good. Please suggest where the should the patient be taken considering age. Thanks for the help.
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.
Hello 43 years old, suffering for migraine and symptoms are one side sharp headache, vomiting and loss of appetite. I have been taking some medicine like vasograin, alprax and nimesulide but these pills are good for sudden relief not permanently. Is there any complete treatment for migraine in Homeopathy or Ayurveda.
Hi, I am 27 years old. I have been facing a migraine problem for last few years or so. I have been taking some herbal medicine but not working. Do I need any treatment or surgery? I'm.
Does Daxid 50 mg (two tablets daily) have a role to play in curing sleep apnea? Or is it only to treat depression?
Hi I am a pateint of hypocalemic periodical paralysis due to imbalance of lactolydes etc. Is their any remedy in medicine except having potclore orally or thru iv 2. Also I notice that I hv many nodules in my body one or two r visible whether they r due to my above desease or can be cured anyway please advise
Gd mrng sir. My mother was suffering from severe head ache. Before 2 years she got blood clot in her brain. She was continuing medicines upto now. But also now she was getting severe pain. Now she has symptoms of epilepsy. What we have to do now?
I am 21 year old male having migraine pain, besides medicines what should I do or what should be my routine so that it will not cause severe pain, also please suggest me some yogas for the relief of my migraine pain.
Hello doctor My hand always shaking. Doctor suggested to visit neurologist for root cause. What is root cause?
Hi. Doctors I have a problem from few days I feel my nerve always shaken. Even in time of bath my all body has shaken. feel very weak. Kindly suggest is it any daises either what kind of medicine I should take for release from this problem.
Have been having one sided severe headaches with vomiting. What could it be? is it due to gas or is it migraine.
I am 66 years old lady and had undergone knee replacement surgery one year back .Some times gets the. Pain due to cervical spontelasys . Little over weight . I am having issues of numbness in my fingers and legs at times ,especially from sleeping positions .
Our body is composed of many elements that carry out emotional and physical functions that are usually in sync with one another. It is important for these organs and other elements to be in sync for good health. All nerves are connected to the brain and are responsible for sending important signals throughout your body. Therefore, even one pressed nerve may send you warning signals such as pain to the body. It is advisable not to overlook these signals. Damage from a pressed nerve might be minor or extreme. It might bring about persistent and chronic issues. Therefore, the sooner you get a treatment for nerve compression, the more relieving experience you will have. In a few cases, you cannot reverse the damage caused by a pressed nerve. However, treatment does relieve you from the pain in most cases.
Nerves are the most vulnerable at spots in your body where they go through narrow spaces and have very less tissue to protect them. These are the places they are more likely to get pinched. A number of the causes may include:
- If the nerve is pressed between tissues, for example, your tendon, ligament or bone.
- Nerve compression in your neck or arm may likewise bring pain in zones, for example, your elbow, hand, wrist or fingers.
- Aggravation or weight on a nerve root leaving the spine may bring about neck or low back pain.
- In case a disc tears, it is known as a herniated circle that can put weight on a spinal nerve.
Some of the common symptoms of pinched nerves are:
- Pain in the region of pressure, for example, the neck or low back
- Transmitting pain, for example, sciatica or radicular pain
- Blazing sensation
To what extent you are affected depends from individual to individual. Treatment fluctuates, based upon the seriousness and reason for the pinched nerve. You may find that you benefit from just resting the affected area and by maintaining distance from any exercises that may cause you harm. If side effects endure or torment is serious, it is best to consult specialist. You may require one or more types of treatment to contract swollen tissue around the nerve.
Treatment may include:
- NSAIDs - Non steroidal inflammation mitigating drugs (NSAIDs, for example, headache medicine, ibuprofen, or naproxen may diminish swelling).
- Oral corticosteroids - These are utilized to lessen swelling and agony.
- Opiates - These are utilized for brief periods to lessen extreme pain.
- Steroid infusions - These infusions may diminish swelling and allow the affected nerves to recover.
- Exercise based recuperation - This will extend and reinforce muscles.
- Brace - A prop or delicate neckline limits movement and permits muscles to rest for brief periods.
- Interventional Pain Procedures: They are the most cost effective and non invasive methods for pain relief as recommended by the WHO. Your pain will be taken care of by the interventional pain physician or the pain specialist.
- Surgery - Surgery might be required for more serious issues that do not react to different sorts of treatment.