Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sharadhamma CkYour feedback matters!
I had sex on 26 early morning and took ipill on 26 afternoon. It is one week from that I did not get any bleed. Is there chance for pregnancy?
I had unprotected sex with a girl before 10 days. Of her menses, after unprotected sex with in 10 min she had ipill. On 17th may we had sex, her menstrual cycle was on 27th may. Upto now she didn't get her menses, what shall we do? Will she get pregnant?
My wife was 3 month pregnant and due to baby not develop has to do abortion. Doctor said may be due to virus. My wife blood O- and my AB+.she has given Anti D injection after Abortion. Now what care we should take in future pregnancy and when can we plan next.
I am six month pregnant. I feel something like pop corn is bursting in my stomach. But from yesterday this symptom is disappeared. Is my baby Okay or not. Or any kind of risk.
It usually starts at about 6 weeks of pregnancy and improves at around 14-16 weeks.
Morning sickness won't threaten your baby's well being, as long as you're able to keep some food down, and drink plenty of fluids.
An important nutrient in the first trimester is 400 mcg of folic acid, as this will help your baby's spine and nervous system to develop.
The best way to deal with morning sickness is
1) Drink plenty of fluids.
2) Small frequent meals
3) Avoid spicy and oily food
4) 2 meals should include fruits and vegetables.
6) Multi vitamins
7) Doctors advice.
Wounds and bruises are both injuries. However, they differ widely in terms of the causing factors, the nature of the injury, the pain they cause and the kind of treatment they require.
The following are a few of the myriad ways in which the two injuries differ from each other:
- A wound causes quick damage - the skin tissue is cut or punctured while a bruise (also called a closed wound) is where the skin is not torn.
- A wound is usually caused by a sharp object but bruises are the results of blunt force or trauma.
- A wound almost certainly bleeds due to ruptured tissue and blood vessels. Blunt injury also damages the blood capillaries of the skin and causes blood to accumulate under the skin tissue, creating a dark patch of skin. Blood vessels can also break due to lifting of heavy objects or overexertion of muscles.
- A wound carries the risk of infection because the skin is open but a bruise does not get infected.
- A wound has a burning or stinging sensation but a bruise is characterized by swelling and a blunt throbbing pain.
- A wound can be healed by antiseptic and antibiotic medication. Large wounds need to be closed by stitching them up to avoid severe infection. On the other hand, a bruise usually heals by itself. A cold compress and pain killers may be used to ease discomfort. Heat can be applied to the injured spot to normalize the blood flow and dissolve the blood clot.
- A wound can lead to complications like bacterial infections or the healing might be delayed by chronic diseases like diabetes. In case of a bruise, it usually does not cause complications but if there's a blunt injury to sensitive areas like the head, the tailbone or the eyes, medical attention is advised.
- Wounds and bruises can also be differentiated on the basis of their subtypes.
The different types of wounds are:
- Incision (sharp objects cutting the dermis layer of skin)
- Abrasion (the epithelial tissue is scraped off)
- Avulsion (a body structure is torn off)
- Penetration (a sharp object causes an entry and an exit wound)
- Puncture (only an entry wound caused by a sharp object)
The different types of bruises are:
- Hematoma (blood pools under the skin)
- Purpura (tiny spots of blood on the inside of the mouth)
- Contusion (similar to hematoma and caused by external trauma)
- Crush injury (caused due to a large amount of force on the body part for a long time)
Related Tip: "4 Surgical Alternatives For Burns And Wounds"
My last mc date is 24/2/15 Ichake pregnacy test test is positiv .So i want to remve pregnacy.By tablet .Next two day s I eat nk cap tablet.Who to identfy pregnacy is removed or not.If not removed .Plase give madical tablet name
Hello mam sir. my torch test positive. If I get pregnant is there any difficulty if I conceive now. please suggest me. I m taking tablet of torch nil.
1. Low in fat with no cholesterol
2. Contains essential heart friendly omega-3 fats
3. An excellent source of fiber
4. Is a good source of enriched calcium and vitamin b12
5. Is a complete protein, containing all the amino acids essential to human nutrition
6. Provides important minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and selenium
7. Rich in probiotics in the form of fermented soy products, such as miso, tempeh, and soy yogurt
8. Contains isoflavones which are beneficial in reducing risk of various cancers, heart disease and osteoporosis
9. Whole soy foods such as tofu and tempeh form a nutrient rich alternative to meat.
Sir/mom. Maine apni gf ke sath 17 feb ko sex kiya th or 26 feb se 2 April tk period huwe. Sir uske meri gf ne do baar peganesw se pregnancy test kiya jo ki negative aaya. Sir meri gf ko abhi tak period nhi huye sir meri gf pregnant to nhi hai. please ans me sir aaj 14 May hogaye
Hii, I suffered from mensuration issue. So much bleeding and untimely. And goes for more then ten days or more. It makes me weak. Consulted to many of the doctors but not benficery.
I'm suffering from PCOS since last two years of marriage and not able to conceive because of irregular periods you kindly help me for the same.
I am 32 years old women, recently my USG report showed that a 76mm*51mm*72 mm size thick walled cystic SOL noted at right adnexa with interval reticular turbidity. Right adnexal hemorrhagic with cyst-endometrioma. Can you help me to inform what is this and what is the solution. I am not pregnant, I want a baby too.
Sir my wife has relieved baby in the month of sept her period stop. May I know why and how much time it will take to hav next period.
Me and my partner had unprotected sex 1 month ago. But she took the ipill. And nxt mnth she got periods 15 days late. But now we noticed even after getting periods, her weight is increasing. Is it a sign of pregnancy? please reply.
Is one drop of sperm will cause a woman to get pregnant. And after sex she had peed. Is there any methods through which I can check that she is pregnant or not? Sex had happened some 15 days ago.
Hello, I am near abt 2 weeks late from my periods. Should I take the test. As I am planning to expect. Could tedt be done in night? Plzzz rply fast I am becoming impulsive.
Mujhe apni beti ke bare mein puchna h vo 15 years old h usko monthly problem rehti h means periods properly nhi hoti kabhi ho jati h kabhi nhi hoti kabhi kabhi to 2 months tak nhi hoti or hoti h to ek drop ya phir ek din ke liye please tell about it.
19 years old, I had sex with my husband on my third day of period and I have a very little blood flow on that day. We didn't use any kind of contraceptive. and he cummed inside my vagina. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Do the frequent changes in the season really affect your body and food habits?
A big YES!
Selection of appropriate food according to seasonal change is very important for staying healthy. In modern times, most fresh fruits and veggies are available round the year, however, the nutritional content is much less in the non-seasonal fruits and vegetables. An update of your eating habits consistently is a must to stimulate energy level of your body.
Here are some key dietary behaviors that must be considered while choosing the perfect diet plan for different seasons-
- Cherish the novelty of Spring
In spring, the green leafy vegetables with their fresh, tender leaves represent the arrival of the new season. These must be added to your menu that must include such lettuce, parsley, spinach, basil and fruits like strawberries, apricot, blueberries, peaches, and cherries etc. Try to consume less amount of salt in this season.
- Take Delight in the cool squash of Summer
Due to excessive heat in the summers, it is recommended to adhere to the watery, cool and light diet. Include seasonal fruits like watermelon, plums, melons, cherries, vegetables such as tomatoes, cucumber, mint etc in your regular diet. Restore your energy with cool, refreshing drinks such as fresh juices, coconut water, milk shakes etc. Drink lots and lots of water during the summers.
- Relish the freshness of Raindrops
The Monsoon season comes with lots of lip smacking food items. In this season, many people face dyspepsia problems so pick up foods that are easily digestible. Avoid consumption of watery foods, heavy meals, meat and fish. Eat gram flour, brown rice, barley, corn, oats, garlic, ginger, turmeric, yogurt and fruits like pomegranate and apple.
- Savor the crisp sunshine of Autumn
Consumption of warm harvest food products is appropriate for this season. Veggies like onion, fenugreek, garlic, pumpkin and fruits such as banana, pears, apple, cranberries work well in this season. Spices, nuts and seasonings like cinnamon, mustard seeds, walnuts, and peppercorns are a must in the autumn months.
- Enjoy the warmness of Winter season
As soon as the cold winter seeps in, you must eat warm nutritional foods. In the winter months, the guiding principle is that the foods that are slow to grow are more warming than the ones that grow rather quickly. This means you can take foods like lamb, fish and chicken and root vegetables like onion, garlic, potato and carrots. You can also take sesame, corn, fenugreek and milk products that are good sources of nutrition.
In short just 'Eat by the season' to stay healthy!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Did you know you can be dehydrated in any season?