Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sharadhamma CkYour feedback matters!
I am 8th month pregnant woman last 5 days I am suffering from allergies it's like red in color coil shape itching also happened and it happens in my hand neck ,thigh . Please help me for it and let me know is it harmful for my baby or pregnancy.
Doctor please help I do sex with my bf on 13 august nd my periods started on 24 august with same flow. Then in september my periods again started on 21 but not with same flow but at that time I was on some stressful situation. Can I will pregnant or not please tell I am in tension? I faced periods two times till now we don t sex from august please help?
My wife is 48 years old ,menopause period is on now , last one year no periods,is it safe to have sex now without contraception
I am 7 months pregnant. I have Headache once per month. But I so much that I have to take. So which medicine should I take. please help me.
What is the precautions for getting menstrual cycle early because my menstruation had not came from last 3 months?
I am 28 years old female. I am suffering from cold. I have this 365 days of the year and this irritates a lot. Nearly 20-30 times I sneeze a day. I have consulted the specialist too but no positive outcome has arrived. I am willing to plan a baby so is that ok to plan so with this all time cold. Will my baby get contracted to it. If not then when should I plan a baby and want to know if I am perfectly fit to conceive.
I'm 22years female. Married an years ago and TTC for past 8months with pcod and thyroid. Hormone tablets stopped working on my body and so I started acupuncture treatment. Acupuncture treatment was effective but now i'm having periods for past 50 days. Bleeding is not stopping even in acupuncture. Suggest me what should I do further (I don't want to take any hormone tablets or medicine)
Hi. My wife suffers sever pain at the time when her period starts. Doctor told me that she has polycystic ovaries by sering her" fsh" and another same kind of test of which I don't remember the name right now. Why does she get do much pain that she ev err n cries during this. She is 26 years old. We have been married from the past one year. Her condition during her periods was the same even before our marriage. She even does not conceive. My sperm analysis indicate that sperm motility is 30%.
I was pregnant of approximately 2 months. I took those pills for abortion. I had very heavy bleeding for 8 days. After that I had slightly bleeding sometimes, even after 10 days. Is there any problem in my menses or there will be any problem in my future? Please describe in brief.
I am 26 years old. I have a 14 months baby. My breast became sagging breast & my belly is not in shape. What do I do?
Im married one year ago and in a good sex relation with wife. Still we are waiting to see a baby leg. We tried our maximum to get the result, but unfortunately its not happening. Help me with some advice. Thank you.
Cooking is an art and we use various cooking procedures to make different recipes. But we have to consider the nutrients loss, nutrients denaturation while opting for cooking practices. I am sharing some tips on healthy cooking methods here.
1) Wash vegetables, fruits before cutting to avoid loss of vitamins and minerals.
2) Do not keep cut vegetables exposed to air for a longer time.
3) Avoid excessive heating of milk to retain protein quality.
3) Avoid reheating of oils and fats as it leads to formation of trans fatty acids and certain toxic substances.
5) Steaming vegetables is a healthier option than boiling.
6) Avoid using plastic containers to microwave foods instead use glass containers.
7) Avoid reheating in microwave.
8) Avoid leaching-discarding water after boiling vegetables/ sprouts.
Some healthy cooking methods are stir frying, steaming, broiling, grilling, baking.
Are you fed up of tweezing, shaving or waxing the unwanted hair, then laser hair removal is the right option for you. Unwanted hair removal from different parts of the body is not only time consuming, but is also a very boring chore, which needs to be carried out on regular intervals. On top of it, the process is accompanied with the worry of bruising skin and often resulting in patches. With laser hair removal, the process has become easier and hassle free.
As per the laser hair removal process, a laser beam hits the individual hair follicle after passing through the skin. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which inhibits future hair growth. Laser hair removal effectively slows hair growth and typically takes multiple laser hair removal sessions to completely get rid of the unwanted hair. The laser hair removal is most opted for areas such as female facial hair, bikini line hair and back hair for men. The process is most suited for people with light skin and dark hair.
Laser hair removal therapy has been classified in five methods. Although they are all different, but they function on one same principle of converting light to heat producing effect of laser. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. The process does not require any recovery time which allows one to return to work immediately.
- Ruby Laser Hair Removal was the first cosmetic laser hair removal system. The wavelength of this laser is 694 nm. The laser damages the hair follicles keeping surrounding tissues and structures in the skin safe. It gives long term hair free results and any hair regrowth is thinner, finer and patchier than previous growth. The built-in cooling system continuously cools the skin and is least painful in comparisons with other laser hair removal systems. It can be used on small areas of skin and slow laser repetition rate resulting in better and long treatment times.
- Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal works in a similar manner as the Ruby Laser hair removal system. The wavelength used in this system is 755 nm, which is in the red infrared part of the light spectrum. It is the fastest available laser hair removal treatments. It has excellent penetration rate and can cover large areas of skin. It also work great on albino skin and freckled skin, on which many other laser hair removal systems are ineffective. It is effective on skin with white to olive tones with thinner hair types. It is not suitable for dark skin as the skin pigment can change.
- Diode Laser Hair Removal are made up of diodes or semiconductors operating at wavelength of 800 - 810nm. It can be used effectively darker skin coupled with thick, coarse hair making it popular with men due to its effectiveness on back and chest hair. It is the next most useful hair removal light source and the most promising laser for hair removal. The Diode laser features a longer wavelength and thus able to provide better results among dark-skinned people. This laser provides safer and deeper penetration into the skin layer. Large areas of the body tend to recover faster.
- Nd:YAG Laser Hair Removal is the most advanced type of laser hair removal system. It works at wavelengths of 1064 nm in a double frequency mode, which creates green light at 532nm wavelengths. It is effective on all skin types, including Asian and dark skin tones. It has a fast rate of repetition and can be used on larger areas of skin.
- IPL or Intense Pulse Light Hair Removal system is a non-coherent laser. It is flexible than laser hair removal, as there is no set laser wavelength. For this treatment parameters are set to suit one's individual needs, giving one a personalised treatment. It can cover large areas of skin and has smaller risk of damaging surrounding tissues.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Alternatively known as the holy basil or ocimum sanctum, tulsi is a common name in most indian households. Easy to grow and widely found in the indian subcontinent, not only is tulsi a revered, holy plant in hinduism; it also finds its place in the ancient science of ayurveda. Tulsi assumes utmost importance when it comes to ayurveda and naturopathy. Its essential oils are used to treat number of ailments.
Tulsi can rightly be termed as one of the most commonly and widely used ingredients in many indian home remedies. From regular fever to some of the deadliest and most fatal bacterial and viral infections – tulsi can help cure or to some extent, facilitate treating most diseases.
Benefits of tulsi:
1. It acts as adetoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent – both from within and without.
2. Therefore it is good for skin – both when consumed and applied topically.
3. It is also effective in treating skin disorders, itching and issues like ringworms.
4. It can be made into teas or can be had raw, powdered, paste or in form herbal supplements.
5. It has antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties.
6. It helps in relieving from fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu and chest congestion.
7. It is also beneficial in treating respiratory ailments like chronic bronchitis, asthm etc.
8. Helps relieve stress, strengthen immunity, and facilitate proper digestion.
9. It is loaded with phytonutrients, essential oils, vitamin a and c.
Me and my friend both are males we had kissing at last Friday evening unfortunately I had licked his blood I am afraid of is there any chances of sexual transmission disease so what test should I do is blood test enough.
I am 23 years old. Im not having my periods reguraly. I got married in 2014 augest. Before marriage also im not having my periods regularly. My cycle was 35 to 40 days. Before month im having 45 days. But this month im not having my period that means from my cyclce+24days. I also take pregency also test shows negative. To get my period regular now im using the medicine regestrone in a process. Its a 5days course three days are over. Nd im not having any vomiting sensation also. Im not ready now to get pregnant. Can you please give me the best suggestions.
What you see and feel depends on the type of psoriasis you have. You may have just a few of the signs and symptoms listed below, or you may have many.
- Skin looks like it is burned.
-Most (or all) of the skin on the body turns bright red.
-Body cannot maintain its normal temperature of 98.6° F.
- Person gets very hot or very cold.
-Heart beats too fast.
If it looks like a person has erythrodermic psoriasis, get the person to a hospital right away its very emergency. The person’s life may be in danger
I am 40 years old and my period is irregular since very beginning, earlier I used to get periods 2 times in a year slowly it shift to once in a year and once in 2 year and now it been long not getting period, if I take medicine then I will get otherwise no, please advise how to regularise my periods and I am unmarried.
Sometimes getting pregnant is not a very easy task, and may end up taking a long time. But once you’ve decided to start a family of your own, it becomes harder to wait for it to happen. Here are 5 things you can do increase your chances of getting pregnant.
1. Have missionary sex at least once every 2-3 days
The key is to have regular unprotected sex for over a year. The success rate for this is 84%. It is advised that you have sex every two to three days in every month of the year, and it’s not necessary to stick to only those days for having sex when the woman is ovulating. Further, a spiced up sex life can increase your chances of the girl getting pregnant.
As for the position, the missionary position works best as it helps the sperm on travelling through the cervix, which in any other position proves to be difficult. You can make the path of the sperm even easier by placing a cushion under the woman as it tilts the uterus, allowing the sperm to travel through more easily.
2. Keeping track of the ovulation period
Even though regular sex throughout the month is advised, it is certainly more fruitful to know your cycle. You can only get pregnant when the sperm meets the egg, and the egg is only released around the 14th day in your cycle. This egg lives only for a day or two, so you have a limited window when you can actually get pregnant. Typically this window is approximately of 6 days, so it’s best to have sex in this period. But it’s important not get obsessive and put too much pressure to have sex on these days as the stress can reduce sperm quality. So be mindful of it and still enjoy the activity rather than being obsessive. There are several free apps that you can download to help you track your cycle.
3. Ensuring the sperm health
Cutting down on coffee, cigarettes and alcohol and maintaining an ideal weight as well as increasing the consumption of folic acid are necessary steps to ensure healthy and fertile sperm quality. Alcohol reduces sperm production, smoking causes low sperm count and slow-moving sperm, while being overweight can affect a man’s libido and performance. The same goes for caffeine or drinks that contain a high amount of soda. Besides, prolonged exposure to heat on the testicular area should also be avoided to ensure that the man’s sperm is healthy. So avoid keeping laptops on your lap, saunas and jacuzzis, hot baths, steam rooms, long drives or wearing tight underwear.
4. Try de-stressing
Psychological preparedness is as important as physical preparedness to maximise your chances of getting pregnant. These days couples lead very hectic and stressful lifestyles in which trying to get pregnant can only add to their stress levels. Increased stress lowers egg passage in women. Besides, trying too hard to get pregnant and the stress that it creates is the reason behind 30% of all infertility problems. In such cases, destressing by exercising, yoga, meditation or acupuncture is a good idea.
5. Don’t put off having a baby for too long
Women are at their peak fertile period in their early twenties, but these days many women opt for starting a family at a later age. Having a baby post the age of 30 can pose problems as fertility levels tend to drop. Post the age of 31 fertility in women drops by 3% per year and continues at the same rate till 35. After the age of 35 the rate of decline accelerates.