Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sharadhamma CkYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 year female, i am experiencing burning sensation in my foot for past 1 month, severe breathing difficulty after climbing upstairs, severe perspiration even in ac room, gagging sensation even after taking water/morning breakfast. What could be it due to?
I had unprotected sex took ipill 8 hours after sex can I be pregnant? My cycle is of 23 days and I had sex on 6th day of my cycle means only 1 day after my Menes cycle got over.
It means the absence of a menstrual period in women who earlier had regular cycles.
Anxiety about pregnancy
Extra weight loss
Eating disorders eg.anorexia nervosa
Problems related to reproductive organs
Drugs eg. Prescribed or recreational
Signs and Symptoms:
Breast tenderness or heaviness
Abdominal pain or discomfort
General feeling of weakness and fatigue
Dos and Don'ts:
Improve food habits.
Supplement food with adequate vitamins and minerals.
If stress, then discuss problems with some family member.
Do exercises or meditation for relaxation.
Consult doctor in case of hormonal changes or in case of complaints associated with reproductive organs.
Reduce intake of drugs.
Role of Homeopathy:
The role of homeopathy lies in the fact that it can bring back the lost balance in the human body when it is in a diseased state.
Homeopathic remedies act at the psycho neuro endocrinal axis. In other words it stimulates the human body which in turn will take care of the imbalance.and regularise periods..consult privately for permanent cure
DR RUSHALI ANGCHEKAR
VAIBHAVI HOMOEO CLINIC
After those nine months, the long waiting period gets over and the most exciting transition from a mommy-to-be, to a mommy finally begins. But then, things are not always as smooth as we expect, especially if you undergo a C-section to deliver your baby. It is indeed an overwhelming experience to hold your little one in your arms but you need to understand that a C-section surgery is a major abdominal surgery and you need to take precautions to recover from the surgery. The recovery period for the C-section delivery is much higher than the recovery period for the normal delivery.
Let us look at some ways for speedy recovery from C-section delivery:
- Relax: Taking proper rest will give your body the energy to recover from the surgery that you had undergone. Healing of the scar takes time and your post-partum body requires rest. But, taking proper rest is not as easy as it sounds when you have a new born baby to take care of, who needs a lot of attention and care. From feeding your baby at regular intervals to changing their nappies/diapers and making them sleep, all of it requires you to be on your toes. Make sure you always take some time out to rest and do not hesitate to take help from your spouse and family.
- Don’t put strain your body: Your body has just given birth to a baby and has undergone a major surgery; therefore, it is important that you give it time to heal. You should try not to get up too often, do not lift anything heavier than your baby, avoid sex until six weeks from the birth of your baby, hold your abdomen when you have to sneeze or cough to protect the incision site. Don’t start working out without your doctors’ green signal and don’t drive and take stairs, which might put a strain on your body.
- Take a good diet: Take plenty of healthy and nutritious food as your body still requires such a diet. Breastfeeding mothers need to understand that the sole source of nutrition for your baby is you. Include different vegetables and variety of healthy food to pass on nutrition to your little one. Take plenty of fluids, especially water as the fluid intake is necessary to increase breast milk supply. Including fibre rich diet will keep you away from issues, such as constipation, which is one of the most common issues that women face after having a baby.
- Medicines: Your doctor may prescribe you the medicines that you can take to reduce the pain and recover faster. The medicines prescribed would vary if you are breastfeeding and if you are not breastfeeding your baby, so taking up such issues become even more important for you and your baby.
- Take care of the Incision: Take proper care of the incision by keeping the wound clean and undisturbed for a faster recovery.
Don’t compare your recovery to someone else’s because the speed of recovery depends from person to person. Motherhood is an exciting phase of your life, so take care of yourself to have a speedy recovery and enjoy every moment of it. Make memories and stay happy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi Missing periods from 1 month. Negative in pregnancy test after 21 days and 25 days of missing period. Still no periods. Is there any chance of pregnancy still?
I am 27 year old newly married girl. I got my periods on 8th of may and after that we had unprotected sex on 20th of may. Please confirm is there a chances of getting pregnant. And want to know that when can I do pregnancy test.
I am 32 years old. Recently I hv a c section delivered a baby. After that I used some ayurvedic mefic to keep body heat. So now am getting excess dehydration. My total body is burning. Unable to feed baby also am getting fatigue, tired really feeling discomfort. What should I do.
Hey how much time to get pregnant after stopping the oral contraceptive pills I already stopped 1 mnth back and now I am not pregnant yet.
Sir, My wife is suffering from pain at lower abdominal and the period motion is very high on 3rd day of period.
We are planning for baby this month, should she has to avoid hard work like picking up full bucket water etc?
I had sex with my girlfriend I put my sperm outside, but worried now. She had her periods after 5 days normally. Is she pregnant.
Me and my girlfriend did sex. What is symptoms of pregnancy. She doubted for she have pregnancy.Please tell.
I was given general anesthesia for a surgery. It has been 2 weeks but the area near the needle piercing still pains a little and the vein at that part is a little swollen. Is this normal?
I am a 20 year old girl. I have recently got to know about masturbation and ended up trying it for the first time. In spite of being gentle, it was a bit painful and also slight bleeding was there. I was afraid whether something is wrong. Now my periods this month have been delayed by a month. I would also like you to know that I had been diagnosed with Anemia previously and even that time my periods were delayed by a month or so. What should I do? Is it something I should be worried about?
I am on Saheli, oral contraceptive pills since october and been taking it without missing any pill, I just want to know if I have sex, won't I get pregnant?
When you run your hands over the soles of your feet, the surface should be smooth to touch. However, sometimes, the surface may not be so smooth. Piezogenic pedal papules are papules on the medial, posterior or lateral aspects of both heels and result from herniation of fat. These papules are usually asymptomatic and can range from a size of 2mm to 10mm. In some cases, they can be a little painful. This is seen commonly in large lesions. They become apparent when the patient stands with his full weight on his feet and disappear or shrink when the weight is removed. Piezogenic papules can also occur on the wrists. This is a fairly common condition that affects women more than men. Piezogenic pedal papules can occur at any age including infancy.
There is no known cause for the herniation of fat that causes this condition. However, there are a few factors that could increase your risk of suffering from this condition. These factors are:
- Orthopedic problems
- Flat feet
- Collagen disorders such as EDS
- Jobs which entail standing for long hours
- Excessive weight bearing
This condition can also affect newborn babies with no predisposition. The diagnosis of this condition is often confused with infantile pedal papules, xanthoma and tophi. Since they are prominently visible only when pressure is applied, it is essential for a doctor to physically examine the patient while he or she is standing. This condition does not affect the health of a person and is largely only a cosmetic issue. Thus treatment is not usually necessary but some of the things you could do to relieve the discomfort are:
- In cases where Ehlers-Danlos syndrome triggers the condition, patients may be recommended betamethasone and bupivacaine injections. These injections need to be administered repeatedly for complete pain relief.
- Orthotic soles or custom made inserts for shoes can help relieve the pain and distribute pressure equally.
- Heel taping
- Compression stockings
- Avoid excessive or prolonged weight bearing
- Avoid standing for extended periods and try not to run too much
- Rest the feet and keep them elevated to help alleviate the symptoms
- Lose weight if you are on the heavier side
- Electro acupuncture
Piezogenic pedal papules are benign and are no reason to worry. If they begin to affect the quality of your life, you could consult a podiatrist.
Multigrain foods will be high in complex carbohydratesand protein. Complex carbs are great for energy production, and this can help with exercise and losing weight.
They break down slower so they can provide energy over a longer period of time.
The levels of protein will aid the body in tissue repair and production of antibodies that will help fight sickness or infection.
In addition, they will contain nutrients, fiber and essential minerals like magnesium, copper and iron.
Multigrains that contain whole grains will be filled with essential fatty acids, b-vitamins, starch and fiber. Magnesium will help build strong bones and teeth. It will also help with metabolism. Fiber is great in helping the body stay regular and maintaining a healthy colon.
Adding multigrains to a diet
Now that you see some of the benefits, it is now time to see how you can fit in these healthy foods to your diet.
Multigrains can be added to any meal throughout the day. At breakfast you could start with a multigrain gruel or idli or dosa with sprouts or egg whites mixed in. At lunch you could have multigrain roti, veggies, dal. And then at dinner you could have a healthy portion of multigrains porridge or kichidi right next to a chicken breast or paneer.