Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sharadhamma CkYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years unmarried female working in pvt company. My periods come in 21-23 days every month. I want to ask is this normal menstrual cycle or have any problem in conceiving in future? Also I am healthy and not able to loose weight. I tried dieting and exercise but failed. What to do to loose weight?
Hello Doctors, I have pcos and took metformin and clomid in this cycle. On day 7, size of foĺlicle was 5.8 mm and my weight was 64.7 kg. On day 13 size of follicle was 10 mm and weight was 65.7. I am really surprised that how weight got increased 1 kg in 1 week. Earlier my weight was reducing because of metformin. please tell what is issue with weight and size of follicle is ok or not. please help. Its really depressing.
I have bilateral tubal block. Now I wan pregnancy then what are the home remedies for this. Pls help me.
How often can one consume ipill? Like on an average? I have consumed 10 ipill in 2 years. Is it harmful for me?
Hi my age s 23+ and I am married. From last 1 month I am noticing 2 white pimples in my both inner sides of vaginal lips. It s painless small hard but sometimes itching and burning. I too have excessive white secretion though I clean the area everyday. I am very worried doctor please suggest me some remedy. Is this normal? Anything to worry ?
Hi, Actually I have facing irregular periods problem. I am 22 years old. I have been facing this problem for nearly more than 3 years. I have taken suggestions of many doctors and also I have took tablets syrups also underwent acupuncture treatment. But no results. If I had tablets the upcoming month will have periods, if I do not take tablets the periods may not occur. With out taking tablets just I have only periodic symptoms lightly that is very mild bleed. Lastly I had heavy periods on feb 4th. Still now I do not have next cycle normally. Neither I am fat nor over skelt. I also take regular diets correctly. Even I used to take healthy foods alone. I do not eat fast food at all. I regularly eat dates and fresh juices. Also I used to drink beetroot and carrot juices a lot. Also I eat vegetables lot. Even though I facing this problem. Kindly suggest me the solution for my problem.
I m 25 years old I m a female obesity is my problem I have pcod so I have irregular periods my wait should be 53 but now im 93 so im fearing lot about my obesity I going get married how can I reduce my weight I was working so for exce. What should I do?
Ttc since 15 month. Just want to ask if we will go for IUI (no donor required, husband semen will work) is there any health complication to baby like premature baby or mentally n physically problem.
Hello doc. My aunt, 51 years, have irritable bowel syndrome. And her sugar level fasting is 107mg/dl. Her weight is 63. She is loosing weight rapidly. Pls suggest diet. Expecting a honest reply.
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging.
So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the Heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles, but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-a-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold. You end up falling sick more often, if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate level of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Hi, We have make sex with condom. And it has over 3 days of period. So is there any possibility of pregnancy?
Sir/mam, I had an intercourse with my gf on july, 2nd, without condom, she had told me that her menses had come on 21 june that time. Now, three and half months have passed, I want to be just sure that pregnancy has not taken place. How should I get confirmed?
Hi friends, I am Dr Ekta Singh, Gynaecologist in Noida. Aaj hum baat karenge ke reproductive tract ki care kaisi karni chahiye, kyunki aap jaante hai prevention is always better than cure.
First of all, hume apna proper hygiene maintain karni chahiye private parts ki. For that water wash is good enough. Soap ka regular use karna is not good actually. And then jab humare menses aate hain, then we should change our pads in every 3 to 4 hours, and we should practise safe sex practices. Aap jaante hai bahut saare sexually transmitted diseases hai, jese ki, HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes, Syphilis etc. So there are barrier methods that you can use. Then you have, Contraceptive care, ya fir hum ise birth controlling method bhi kehte hai, jo ki humein use karna chahiye.
Kabhi kabhi, hum regularly use karte hain emergency contraceptive ka, that is not good. Not a healthy practice. There are barrier methods such as IUCT, jisse Copper T kehte hain, ya birth controlling pills hote hain jo aap regular basis pe letey ho, that are healthier alternatives.
And then, aap ko shayad pata ho, that every lady should do and know breast self examination. Humein aapne har mahina after menses, every month, we should select a date, after our menses, we should do, aapne breast ka self examination karna chahiye. Jab hum bath le rahe hotey hain, uss samay with soapy hands, with three fingers we should do the breast self examination. And then, aapne shayad Pap Smear ka naam suna hoga. Pap smear is a test jisse hum apne uterus ke mouth ka test karte hain. Womb ke mouth ko hum cervix kehte hai. Woh healthy hai ya nahin, woh ek chhote se test se, jab aap OPD mein jaate ho, aapne gynaecologist ke paas, ek simple test hai, woh aap le saakte ho, karwa sakte ho, Liquid based cytology kehlate hai. Agar hum sexually active hai, lag bhag, sexually active huye hume 3 saal huye hai toh hum karwa sakte hai. Hume shuru karwa dena chahiye, every 3 years mein ya 5 years mein, ya humari umaar 21 years se zyada hai, to hi. Aur agar humare umaar 35 years se zyaada hain, toh ek Human Papilloma Virus test hota hai, woh bhi bahut zaroori hai karana.
Iske alava kuch general advices hai jo aap follow karenge toh bahut achha hoga. Jaise, simple, humein paani dher saara peena chahiye. Aap jaante hain humaare blood mein, kareeb 50 to 60% water content hota hai. Ye water humare body ke har cell tak nutrition pahuchata hai, aur toxins remove karke urine ke raaste yeh remove karte hai. Toh water aapka lena, kareeb 3-4 litre lena is very good. Depends ki agr summer hai toh thoda zada pani lijiye, winter mein thoda kam bhi chalega.
And then, high fibre diet, nutritious diet humein lena chahiye. Woh diet, jisme minerals, vitamins zyada hai aur fibres hai. Yeh aapke constipation ko rokegi aur nutrition pahuchayegi body mein.
Then, oxins avoid karna chahiye. Aajkal bahut saare advanced bachhe hain, smoking karte hain, alcohol is a status symbol, and drugs. These are actually not good at all. Other toxins jo hum bahut zyada use karte hain, jse ki:
- Microwave ka use, that is not good.
- Plastic wares mein hum khaana paakate hai microwave ke andar.
- Hum bottles le jaate hain plastic ki, usse car mein rakhkhe rakhkhe garam ho jaate hain and that water is really dangerous.
- And then aapko exercise, regular exercise is very good. Lekin aap agar gym mein bahut intense exercise karte ho, that is sometimes, not very good.
- Swimming, walking, is all good.
- And iske alava, last but not the least, humein positive thinking karni chahiye.
Jaise aap jaante hain, stress is absolutely, absolutely unhealthy for us, for our health. And agar aapko lagta hai ki kahin koi abnormalities nazar aatey hai, toh aap apne gynaecologist se mil sakte hain. Aur agar kuchh bhi nahin nazar aatey hain to sb normal hain, toh bhi aap ek routine check up ke liye apne gynaecologist se mile toh aap apne health ko leke sure ho sakte hai.
Aur agar aap mujhse consultation lena chahte hain, toh aap Lybrate se le saakte hai. Otherwise you can come to my clinic, which is situated in Noida, 61 sector, C 20.
Thats all, Thank You. Bye.
I became a mother newly and I am unable to feed my baby properly because I won't get a lot of milk to feed him.
Magnesium is one of those minerals that are used by every organ of your body, particularly the most hard working organs of your body viz. muscles, heart, kidney, liver and bones. Magnesium is drastically reduced in liver disorders or in an alcoholic's body. It is most important for bones. Its deficiency can cause Osteoporosis. In fact, any unexplained reasons for fatigue, pain, muscle spasms, eye-twitching or abnormal heart rhythms can be attributed to lack of magnesium. And most of the times it is remains undiscovered since it is distributed across the blood-stream, which makes it difficult to test in the first place.
These symptoms can give you a fair idea when to see a doctor for magnesium deficiency.
1) Early Signs - Early signs of magnesium deficiency includes numbness and tingling, seizures, abnormal heart rhythms, personality changes and coronary spasms.
2) Gynaecology Issues and Infertility - If the deficiency isn’t treated in the first place, it can lead you to a variety of other problems, such as gynaecology issues like PMS, infertility and pre-eclampsia, osteoporosis.
3) Chronic conditions - It can lead to problems like chronic back pain, Raynaud’s syndrome, migraine or nerve problems.
4) Hypertension and Bowel Diseases- It is also a responsible factor behind hypertension, hypoglycaemia, insomnia, bowel diseases, depression and other problems.
What Should You Do?
To generally up the magnesium levels, you should have plant based nutrients on regular basis, such as fruits and vegetables. Make sure that it is balanced with Vitamin K2 and D along with magnesium, to ensure overall health. However, you must take doctor's advice when it is a confirmed case of the deficiency.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on 'consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media