Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad RajamaniYour feedback matters!
My husband is 42 year .he has a problem of migraine headache not frequently but sometimes. His blood pressure is 145/100 though he doesn't have history of high blood pressure but since few days his bp is fluctuating between 140 /100 to 130/90. Right now he's staying in Australia. And we all are in India .he has a history of allergy rhinitis. When ever he has headache he's taking naprosyn tab 250 mg.
It is the most common problem seen in society today. A migraine is a common neurological condition characterised by a headache, but some people have associated symptoms of eye and ear.
Classic symptoms of a migraine:
- Severe throbbing headache on one side of head
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sensitivity to light and noise.
- Prefer quite a dark room to sleep
- Sensitivity to motion
- Muffled hearing
- Ear fullness
- Ringing in the ear or tinnitus
Causes of a migraine:
Migraine headaches probably relate to both abnormal discharges in cells within the brain and to the construction of the walls of the blood vessels in and around the brain. But the exact cause of a migraine is not known. Following are the provocating factors which make the condition worse
- Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar)
- Stress altered sleep patterns
- Diet fast food, oily food, processed food
- Chocolates, cheeses
- Coffee sodas with caffeine
Factors related to a migraine
- More common in women than men
- Symptoms are often worse during menstruation
- Family history
- Avoid food, which triggers migraines e.g. Chocolate, alcohol, cheese, oily, spicy, junk and processed food
- Relaxation exercise
- Stress management
- During menstrual period decrease the salt intake and take some diuretic
- Ibruphen for pain after meal
- Other treatment with the advice of neuro physician e.g.
- Beta blockers agents
- Calcium channel blockers
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Seratonergic agents
- Gabapantin or neurontin
- Acetazolamides or diamox
- Sodium valporate or depakots
- Oxycarbazapine or trieptal
The baby seems to have infantile seizures from 3 months on wards. Doctors advised tabs to control the seizures.The medicines seem to slow down the development of the baby. Please advise how long these seizures will continue and how to come out of the medication so that normal growth will happen.
I am 27 years old but not getting enough strength to retail because of Spino Cerebral degenerative causing imbalance in walking I went to Kerala to take Ayurvedic treatment But no improvement. In fact, my health has deteriorated , and now i am unable to walk alone. Why this treatment didn't works to me? I am residing in Chennai.
Becoming a mum can lay down a whole lot of stress on you. But now you know that your brain is going to help you with all the adjustment s! ah ah a relief you get when your baby gives you a hug by kissing your cheecks the joy you get is amazing and gratitude to the almighty creater
Her right Breast started pain since 3-5 days and gradually increase so I examine and find some memory lobes are swelling and fill hard mass which painful when it press so suggest what I do for her.
Asperger's Syndrome or Asperger's Disorder is a neurotypical condition that affects the development of the child the effects of which continue into adulthood. This condition typically shows up as difficulties faced by the patient when it comes to social interactions as well as other nonverbal means of communication. It should not be confused with autism as the patient has no speech and cognitive development delay.
Asperger's syndrome can show up as restricted and repetitive patterns in the behaviour of the patient. It lies at the higher end of the autism spectrum and the signs are usually less obvious.
Here are a few ways with which you can effectively deal with someone who is suffering from this disorder:
- Routine: The patient suffering from this condition will need a certain kind of stability as it is very difficult to predict what will happen in the near future or to even plan for it. The best way to tackle this scenario is with the help of a proper routine that can help the patient achieve some kind of control over the situation surrounding him or her so that he or she is better equipped and more capable of handling normal functioning and social situations as well.
- Information: It is also a good idea to help these patients in looking at and in processing information. While normal people may easily be able to discard insignificant or unimportant information, the brain of the patient suffering from asperger's syndrome does not allow him or her to do so. In many cases, the patient is not able to filter the important and the unimportant information. This can debilitate many functions. So, it is important to be present to help the patient in making decisions and processing information that is actually relevant to his or her functioning.
- Learning: One of the most crucial things to remember with the Asperger's patient is that they tend to understand and process things when they have a visual presentation rather than being told verbally. So showing them things practically in the proper manner is the right way to help them learn and process situations in a correct way. This will prevent them from doing things in the same old way even when their brains tell them that it will lead to wrong results.
- Physical Abilities: Poor motor skills as well as lack of proper organisation skills are traits that usually characterise these patients. It is important to make them aware of this during games and activities that require management as well as use of social skills. For example, football and other such activities can be introduced in the routine. This will promote interaction with the team in order to play and enjoy the game.
Hi doctor this is bharath. Problem: I am suffering with depression. When the unwanted situation happen I am going to easily. In that time I can, t take any decision. And shivering many of times in a day. And I have a low confidence level on me. So please help how can I handle the situations in that moment.
"With advent of gadgets and night life, many have become sleep deprived off late. There is also a fallacy you need to sleep early and wake up early, whcih is medically untrue. The duration of sleep is of paramount importance for a healthy life. An average of 8 hours of sleep prevents stress, obesity, cardiac illness, immune related disorders, and many more. Minimum one needs 6 hours of sleep, maximum 10 hours. The benefits of dieting, workouts are all negated in the absence of adequate sleep leading to higher morbidity and mortality. Sleep well and be healthy." - Dr. Jagadeesan. (Psychiatrist)