Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad RajamaniYour feedback matters!
Mere father 78 years ke hai. Feb 2013 se left side paralysis hai. Unki jab gale me lagi trevky nikali gaye tab se aaj tak unko cough ke problem hai. Kai bar infection cough ka ya urine ka hua hai aur antibiotics medicine bi le hai. 15 din phele inhai fever hua tha starting. 5-102 doctors ko dikhya tha 5 days medicine le this. Aaj phir se vahi fever hai sir starting. 5-100. 4. Kya yeh pneumonia hai ko aur koi ka fever hai. Please any one advice me and test karvani hai. Please advice immediately.
I have a numbness in my feet for the past 4 years. I was having alcohol for the past 15 years. Now totally stopped 4 years back. Please tell me is there is any cure in homeo?
My sister have eclampsia. Few days ago her baby died due to emergency delivery. So whether this is curable or not?
I am suffering from severe peripheral neuropathy for the last 4 months ,My both feet and hands are affected by pain and burning sensation. I am not able to walk properly and there's some swelling in the feet. I have undergone several test including pet scan and MRI, blood tests but no cause is found. M6 blood glucose levels are also normal. Please tell me what to do now for this nerve damage problem. Thanks in advance.
How to get rid of migraine through Ayurveda as I am taking medicine through last six months now I have to leave these medicines ?
My mom (48) is suffering for migraine for the past 35 years. She has tried everything treatment possible on earth. It just wouldn't go. Sometime it's a one sided pain (like now in right) and sometimes it's a shifting pain. She can bear the pain on her left hand side, but the right is totally unbearable. She has constipation too. She has a very restricted diet (No chocolates, cheese, fermented stuff, banana etc). No diabetes. Pls help!
I have been really stressed over my personal issues for last one year, and yes it's true that I think too much, and rely on internet stuff and medical books, I smoke ciggetes a lot, I have history of ,jaundice I had many years ago I have asthma, I regularly use salbutamol puffs, and last year I started having twitching in my skin, and irritable bowel problems but they went with time, but after the weed incident I really feel bothered ,i was doing fine before that, my problems increased after reading ,my body shakes at night, also I am very much scared of being sick.
Whenever I study late night and go to bed, I hallucinate as if my whole body is paralysed. I can't move my hands or leg except restricted movement of head, I can't speak anything. Only thing I can do is wait for some time then it vanishes. This happens frequently when my brain is tired after study and then I went to sleep.
Sir my father has suffered with paralysis and he is not recovering easily can you tell me valuable suggestion.
I have bells palsy which happened in August 2015, now the right side is shrinking as I have bells palsy at this side only. I mean to say that if I try to see up my right eye becomes small and get close. I feel pain at right side of my face and neck and shoulder. I am taking stamlo 5 for blood pressure and neurobion forte medicines. Its almost 10 months now. Will I be recover completely? Pls suggest how long I have to continue with medicines and will be ever completely cured or no?
I am using diabetic medicines like Metformin from several years. I am now having pain on right foot second finger bottom like thron while walking. Can you suggest any medicine. Is it nerve damage? Any medicine you can advise?
Becoming a mum can lay down a whole lot of stress on you. But now you know that your brain is going to help you with all the adjustment s! ah ah a relief you get when your baby gives you a hug by kissing your cheecks the joy you get is amazing and gratitude to the almighty creater
I have irritating cough and lot of sputum and I feel my throat is completely blocked. this does not happen at all times. certain times when i am exposed to dust this aggravates. I met an ENT specialist and he happened to mention that I will die of obstructive sleep apnea. what do I do?
Hi. My father had Parkinson disease.Is this hereditary? also how can I improve my nervous system? any supplementary or medications. please advise. Thankx.
Hlw Dr. I was diagnosed for epilepsy for 3 years and last year my course get completed but from then my hairs are falling out. I was on epsolin 300 er. I didn't use hair oil daily too. So now I'm confused either my hairs are falling because of drug I took or due to what? please help me. And please tell me different types of hair fall patterns. Hairs from sides are more falling out and hairs density on the whole head is becoming less and lesser. Some hairs are grey too. Please help me.
My brother was suffering from a headache for about 3 years now, his eyes we're starting to blur, he undergo CT scan bit the result was negative from any brain related illness neither brain tumor.
Ayurvedic Perspective of Migraine and its management
Migraine is one of the worst headaches a person can experience. It is described as a throbbing or pulsating pain that can be on one side of the head. It can begin in a specific area and then spread while it builds in intensity. A migraine is associated with nausea and vomiting. The person will also be sensitive to light, sounds and even certain smells. Sleeping can be difficult and many people become depressed. They can last for a couple of hours or for several days.
Therapies Generally Used.
External treatments along with the internal preparations are very effective in chronic conditions. Panchakarma helps to remove the accumulated toxins and help to strengthen the nerve system. Involvement of other systemic disorders is also taken into account before deciding the treatment protocols.
1. Thala pothichil : Various kinds of paste (grinded mixture of selected herbs in suitable liquid media ) over the forehead / entire head help for the sudden relief from the ache. The preparations help to normalize the hyper action of the nerve cells and regulates the blood circulation towards the brain
2. Thalam : Special herbal powders suitable to reduce the Dosha vitiation, are selected and mixed with suitable liquid media(oils/ghee) and this medicated herbal paste is applied lukewarm over the crown of head (Anatomically over the Bregma point on skull). (Dur 25-45min).
3. Shiro abhyanga : Head Massaging with Oils suitable for the Dosha vitiation, helps to increase the blood circulation towards brain and also helps to relax the spastic muscles on head. Special care is taken to massage the Marmas or the Vital points on head which have marvelous results.
4. Nasya : Nasya (application of herbal preparations through nostrils) is one of the treatments which directly acts on the nerves and removes the toxins accumulated in the sinuses. Mucus lining inside the nostrils are one of the areas where numerous nerve endings are exposed. The medicated oils applied through Nasya directly acts on these nerve endings and help to pacify Vata Dosha in disturbed nerves and control the abnormal impulses gernerated by these nerves. The special preparations used for Nasya drains the mucus deposited in the sinuses thereby the pressure in this area is relieved. The medicinal contents of the oils administered, stimulate the higher centers of brain which have actions on regulation of endocrine, nervous system and circulatory functions.
5. Shiro dhara : Shiro dhara with Takram (medicated butter milk) is also another important therapy which is used to control the vitiated vata kapha doshas localized head.(Dur 25-75min) Other Panchakarma treatments like Vasti (a course of medicated oil and decoction enemas), Virechana (purgation) also helps to put the toxins out from the body.
After the Panchakarma therapies, special preparations called Rasayana (immunoregulatory) is administered. Rasayana preparations improve the immune system further improving the perception of sense organs. Migraine due to other systemic involvement like psychological problems, digestive problems, blood pressure, ophthalmic problems, immune problem, improper menstruation, etc will be relieved when treated according to the specific treatment told for these diseases.