Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad RajamaniYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I am suffering from migraine headache from past 7 years. I use to smoke 5 cigarettes a day. But now I stopped smoking from 3 months. I am a cricket player I lost my stamina, endurance and consistency due to smoking. How I get my stamina back I will get thirde very soon. Is there any alternate to boost oxygen percentage in my body and how can make my lungs get queered soon.
I hav ocular migraine and suffering from aura. How to get relief from these traumatic problems. Eyes are sensitive to bright lights.
I am 28 year old. I have a migraine problem since 6 years, what can be remedial issue that can be incurred. I am working in private bank so there is lot of hectic pressure.
I have been suffering with migraine, ibs since 10 years gb removed 2 years back. Having anxiety tension depression used lot etizolam, escloparam,fuluxetein, dipolarex,amitriptyline, clonazepam etc now my doctor prescribed tryptomer 25 mg to 10 mg lonazep 0.25.my migraine ibs was better now. Using librax, pantocid l as well. But my anxiety was too high can't control help me with any suggestion pls.
Respected Doctors, I'd like to clearly mention my problem. I'm 23 and I ain't a frequent traveller in flights. When ever I depart a flight & after certain time, I feel my ears closed due to gravity level & for a second or two, I couldn't breath properly. I can feel my brain nerves being pulled by someone and leads to terrible headache for that 20-30mins of journey. After the plane arrives destination, It takes sometime for me to go back to normal condition. Ps: I'm not really scared/feared of heights. Help me fight the condition.:(Thank you for your time.
Hi doctor. My wife has got pregnancy. Now she is 1 month 10 days pregnant. She is suffering from severe headache. She can't have good sleep in day & night. Last month she was diagnosed and result is migraine. Now she is suffering with same. So, what medication and home remedies should be taken to control migraine without any problem to baby.
My 50 years old diabetic brother-in-law is suffering from atypical Parkinson disease and on bed rest from last 10 months. Allopathic Treatment is going-on from Alms, DELHI. He is very weak, shivering, constipation and having stomach pain problem, Sometimes repeat the same things and morally down. But no significant improvement. Pls advise if there is some suitable treatment in Ayurvedic/Homeopathic treatment. All test like MRI, Ultrasound, X-ray, blood-test, Urine-test are normal. But he is getting down day by day healthwise. Pls advise the suitable treatment on priority.
My Son is 25 yrs old. He recd. his first epileptic attack when he was 13 yrs. old. Since than he is under allopathic medicine. Treatment is prolonged because he kept on receiving mild to high attacks every after 2-3 months. He went to Pune for studies in July'12. During these last two yrs he recd. mild attacks two time. He gets these attacks whenever there in exertion due to studies as he needs to work for long hours for 10-12 hrs. a day. Is it advisable to switch over to either homeopathic/Ayurveda treatment for him. Kindly advice. Regards, Satish
My mother have suffered from neurofibromatosis type 2. And also schwannomas in brain. Already she underwent surgery for tumours. Now recent mri reports shows cranial nerve schwannoma in her brain. Doctors prefer gamma knife. Now the problem is how longer it will continue. She was very worry about her health condition. Please tell what is her condition. Any new treatment for these disease to stop growing tumours. Please help me.
Recently I am on steroid medicines, for illness BELL'S PALSY. Its been 13 days from the treatment started. TODAY I HAD BLOOD drops coming out along with urine pass out, please indicate what does this mean?
My aunt aged 36 years got her ct scan report and doc says she hasbrain tumour. Would like to know if brain tumor is curable or at which stage. How can sure. About this?
Hello Sir, My name is rinkal and I am a breastfeeding mother of 1.3 years baby. I am suffering from headache since December 2015. And I am having a problem of depression after my father's death I July 2015. I became angry and nervous which cause my hands and lips shiver. Due to this I became week also. I have loose too much weight and forgotten to smile, and to talk to others.
Apart from affecting your memory, health and looks, sleep deprivation can lead to decreased physical intimacy as well. People who have trouble sleeping often face difficulty in coping with their relationships, as with almost all aspects of their lives. Similarly, in the modern world of continuous work pressure and fast paced lifestyle, stress generally takes away all the energy required to enjoy a fulfilling sex life.
The following are some of the ways chronic sleep disorders and stress may affect your sex life:
- Mood swings: Sleep disorders often lead to perpetual mood swings. It can make a person grumpy and quarrelsome. If you're sleep deprived, you may get very agitated even by minor stress. This can hurt interaction between you and your partner, leading to a disruptive relationship in the bedroom.
- Anxiety: Increased levels of anxiety and stress attributed to lack of sleep can lead to loss of sexual function and even sexual disorders at times. Lack of sleep generally decreases your experience of positive emotions, which may lead to pessimism and subsequently lack of sexual interest.
- Decreased social activity: Lack of sleep may decrease your likelihood of engaging in social interactions. People with sleep disorders usually avoid social engagements, as they believe it may disrupt their sleep patterns. They rearrange their sleeping patterns by avoiding social interactions, which leaves them with lesser opportunities to meet with people of the opposite sex, thereby affecting their sex lives.
So, what you should do?
- Focus on getting rid of other stressful issues from your life: Common tensions of your daily life and everyday issues like the normal household chores, and your duties and responsibilities towards your family often leave you too exhausted to spend time with your partner. Moreover, getting preoccupied with social commitments also minimises the time available for just the two of you.
- Go to sleep and wake up at roughly the same time everyday to tune your sleep cycle. Avoid waking up late into night as far as possible.
- Avoid afternoon sleep or take only a nap.
- Don't take heavy foods, big and late meals.
- Eat at least 2-3 hrs before sleep.
- Avoid coffee and tea in the night.
- Don't get glued to the tv, computer, or mobile till sleep time. Shut them down 30 mins. before retiring to bed.
- Read something calming, meditate, or listen to quiet music just before sleeping.
- Regular workouts helps you get good sleep.
- Avoid serious discussions, work or complex decisions 2-3 hrs before sleep. If any of them bother you much, jot them down on a paper. That will lighten your mind help you get better sleep.
If sexual problems and concerns make you sleepless, seek help from a sex counselor. If your sleep problems are due to work in shifts or night-only shifts, take the help of a specialist in sleep problems. This way you can overcome sexual problems arising out of sleep disturbances, and have an improved sex life.