Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I think, sperm passed during urination. I have noticed it couple of time. I do mastburate twice in month. I am 27 and weight is 80. I feel pain in back. How can I cured this with normal treatment?
Sagging skin can come about due to sudden and drastic weight loss, as well as the advancement of age. The supple quality of the skin is gradually lost to age as the skin becomes less firm and tight and begins to sag in certain areas. The skin loses collagen and elasticity which holds the connective tissue together, as we lose weight and begin to age. Also, constant exposure to harsh weather conditions including extreme heat or cold can make the skin sag. Further, sagging skin can also point towards poor lifestyle choices. All this makes the skin appear less firm.
So how can you fix sagging skin? Read on to know more:
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption and smoking can lead to a dramatic change in your overall looks. One of the foremost ways in which these habits show up is with sagging skin. So it would be a good idea to eliminate smoking and excessive, daily drinking from the menu so that your skin remains younger looking and firmer in the long run. These habits can also make your skin age before time, apart from the other health repercussions.
- Moisturise: Dryness is also a major factor that leads to aging skin. You can switch to a moisturiser that has Vitamin A and C as well as other ingredients like alpha hydroxyl acid, which can make the skin look much younger. These kinds of moisturisers helping in replacing some of the lost collagen as they provide nutrients to let the skin breathe and tighten.
- Supplements: Taking vitamin supplements is also a good way to ensure that the skin becomes tighter. Vitamins like A, E and C are of paramount importance for the skin and these nutrients can make the skin shine with good health. So, you can ask your doctor about taking these supplements in order to make the skin appear tighter.
- Cosmetic Procedures: Injectables like Botox and fillers, as well as laser and other methods used to make the skin smooth, can also make it appear tighter and more firm. You can also go through a minor surgery to remove the sagging skin if there is a notable amount that seems to be dripping down.
- Exercise: Regular facial and body exercises will help in gradually toning the body, which will make the skin more firm as well. This is especially important if you have recently lost a whole lot of weight and are suffering from sagging skin. There are many ways to improve the quality of the skin and diet and exercise are the first steps.
I have cough from last 15+ days. Before 10 days its very high every second minute have to cough but now feel some relax I am taking medicine time to time but not yet totally root out.
Hi, I am 24 years old male. The thumb of my right hand becomes stiff whenever I attempt to write and type on my mobile. It becomes very stiff and I am unable to write and type. Is there any exercise that can help in curing this. Please suggest.
I am feeling very weak for some days. I don't know how to recover because I am a healthy person. Please help me.
When I slide think related sex, My penis getting erect very soon & water type fluid start flowing, wet my underwear. Its irritating me a lot. This happen 5-6 time in a day. Will it affect my health/sexual health. Sir please help me.
Tell me % of active sperm. sluggish sperm and non active sperm. In sperm count. What is exact range?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me! and suffering from premature greying of hairs what to do.
My age is 21 & I am a male I have some skin problem. My face is getting dark & also had some pimples. Please help.
I am suffering from diabetes since last 2 years and taking allopathic medicine. I am also taking ayurvedic medicine but it is not coming to normal. Can you suggest Ayurvedic medicine to control it.
Foods that control Hairfall