Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShanthiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from 2 month gap period problem And also I want to ask I'm 20 but still I'm flat chest no boobs why is it?
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.
My wife is pregnant and we want to go for medical abortion so please suggest the medicine name and its usage.
I had unprotected sex on 29th September. The due date for my period was 2nd October. It generally has a cycle of 28 days. I took an ipill on the fifth day after sex. My period hasn't come till now. Is it the pill delaying my period or should I go for a blood test?
I am 47 years old, diabetic. I had my last periods on 2nd March 2016. In April the periods did not come till 6th, then I took tablets for early periods, but did not worked out. After that I consulted the Gynae and she gave me tablets to delay the periods which I took from 11th to 16th April and stopped it. But till date there is no periods, however sometimes I have symptoms. I had also test the pregnancy test through Prega-Kit twice, which was negative. Kindly guide accordingly and also let me know that how accurate the prega-kit? Thanks.
If ny wife is already pregnant but we don't want baby right now .plz tell m the method except abortion please suggest some other methods she is 1 mnth pregnant only Can I give him pills? mifepristone kindcname it has.
Hi, last month I had miscarriage due to excess heat in my body. Let me know what food I have to take and what to avoid. I am 28 now desperately trying to conceive.
I got cesarean delivery on December 4th my doctor advised me to wash the incision with soap and apply mega heal cream after getting dry and wear belt. Can I wash incision with dettol soap?
Hi, Please suggest me Pahali bar sex karne bad mai turant blood ata hai to kya pregnent ho sakta hai.
A continued feeling of tiredness, both physically and mentally, can be termed as chronic fatigue symptoms. In this condition, most of the vital systems are working at a lower capacity. Restless sleep, joint and muscle pain, headaches are some of the typical symptoms. Homeopathic medications to this condition have negligible side effects. By increasing body stamina and the threshold for fatigue, the homeopathic medicines assist the affected patients to energise their body's immune system to relieve themselves of extreme mental or physical weakness and brings about a feeling of rejuvenation. Some of the remedies include:
- Arsenic Album: This medication is suited for patients of chronic fatigue syndrome who exhibit a tendency to lie down. Any kind of physical activity like running, walking or even the slightest of exertions can result in fatigue. People begin to hesitate and fear exerting any kind of pressure, which leads to a lack of interest. A growing sense of anxiety can also be noticeable.
- Gelsemium: Applicable for patients showing signs of drowsiness in addition to fatigue. The patient would feel the need to sleep for the entire day. Headaches, muscle weakness, dizziness and vertigo can also be exhibited by the patients who require gelsemium.
- Sarcolacticum Acidum: This medicine is applicable for people who exhibit a feeling of high fatigue early in the morning. The feeling is felt upon awaking early in the morning, which leads to the fatigue continuing throughout the day thereby resulting in a feeling of powerlessness.
- Selenium and Conium: This is prescribed for patients of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome who feel exhausted after sexual intercourse. Selenium is recommended for the patients who show weakness in both mental and physical aspects with seminal losses and sexual excesses. Prescription of conium requires symptoms, such as growth in fatigue and weakness. An aversion to work along with a depressed mental condition and introvert behaviour are some of the common symptoms.
- Picric Acid: Disabilities ranging from weak memory to complete memory loss are a form of Chronic Fatigue syndrome whose prescribed medicine is picric acid. Mental exertion by the person is not possible. It is accompanied by headaches, mental fatigue and muscular weakness.