Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shanthi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShanthiYour feedback matters!
I'am 24 years of age and have 2 childrens after my 1st child birth i'm suffering from sever back pain.
I am so slim I want to become healthy please suggest me how I can become healthy what r medicines and food that help me to improve health.
I know that I am a good debater and today first I spoke in hindi. I got 2nd prize but still I am not at all satisfied as the girl who got 1st was not deserving for it. This was even the choice of audience taht I should win. But luck was with her. So from that point of time, I am feeling as if I am fit for nothing. I am suffering from headache and a lot of tension. What should I do?
Hello I am 30 years female I am having freckles like dark brown spots on my cheeks but after applying hydroquinone cream prescribed by dermatologist it started getting more and spreading all over face please help.
Hi Doctor, I have Knee pain and little hip pain. I consulted ortho doctor he told me to do exercise. But it did not reduce. Later I visited rheumatology doctor he gave SAAZ 1000 mg and zycel 200 mg. And Solumedrol injunction to my knees. Later I did not get any pain. After 1 month again I got knee pain. I have stop all medicine, I visited orthopedic doctor he gave mexate tablet 7.5 mg weekly once. Now I am confused. According to Blood report HLA B27 is positive, apart from tat everything is fine. I am 24 years guy. I have 2 question, 1 is whether tat medicine is proper or wat I need ot do. Next is I do masturbate daily does it affect to knee pain?
I am 25 years old . My tummy size 40 . I am 84 kgs. I need to reduce my weight and tummy size . Kindly advise . If there is any diet or medicine is there.
There are 2 types of hair transplant methods, namely, Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT). In the FUE procedure, an incision is made near the hair follicle, after which the follicle is transplanted to the thinning area. Of the two processes, this is the costlier one and also takes a longer time since the procedure is repeated for each hair follicle. The FUT method, on the other hand, involves removing a strip of the outer layer of the skin and then transplanting it into the thinning area.
This procedure is simple and one hardly feels a thing
- The Planning Stage: In the planning phase, a surgeon finds out the density, color, quantity and the quality of the donor's hair. The face of the person is closely analyzed before the surgery starts. Every small detail is noted and observed by the doctor in this phase.
- Pre-surgery: The patient is required to wash the hair thoroughly with a shampoo one day prior to the surgery. The same process should be repeated with a scrub two hours before the surgery.
- Donor preparation: The donor hair is trimmed to 2-3 mm and injected with local anesthesia. The area is then injected with normal saline so that it swells. The patient then becomes ready for the surgery.
- Donor tissue removal: The hair tissue from the donor area is now removed one by one. The tissue consists of hair follicles that make transplantation possible. The doctor stitches the area and this stitch is removed after 10 days of surgery.
- Graft preparation: The tissue plucked from the donor area is then grouped. Every group consisting of hair follicles are monitored before they go through a lot of procedure. Many follicles are rejected after the procedure and the leftovers are used for replacement. Patients mostly relax during this time.
- Graft insertion: Now the recipient area is prepared by injecting local anesthesia. The surgeon goes on to make several incisions in the recipient area. The number of incisions done is equal to the number of follicles available from the donor. This is the most crucial step in the whole procedure. A transplant surgeon is required to focus on minute details such as the depth of incision, the angle of hair, location of placing the new follicles etc. The follicles are placed one by one. This procedure might take hours depending on the number of grafts to be implanted.
- Post-surgery procedure: Hair transplant is completed and the patient is sent back home on the same day. Most surgeons abstain from putting any bandage as there is a risk of damaging the draft. Tiny hair stubbles along with the incisions are witnessed after a couple of days from the surgery. The swelling that may result from this procedure quickly heals. You will see new strands of hair within a couple of weeks of the surgery.