Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShanthiYour feedback matters!
I eat a lot but my weight is still just 42 and I want to gain my weight anyhow. Please suggest me some tips?
Hi Doctor, My cheeks are becoming large and my face is becoming round from last 2 weeks. And also I am not gaining weight. I got this symptoms after eating mango. How can I change my face to previous one? Is there any remedies for this cause? Which doctor I need to consultant? And also one thing I am going to sleep after night 12 and woke up at morning after 10 these may be also reason to change the face? Thanks.
Meri kamar me dard rahta hai likoria ki problme bhi hai mere ek beta aur beti hai pet bhi thik nai rahta hai chakkar aur kamjori hib rahti hai. please kuch advise de. Thanx.
I hv tiny pimples in my whole cheeks. They r nt increasing or decreasing. I used home remedy but no workers. Wht can I do? please help.
I am 24 year old. I am suffering from back pain from last week. What solution in this situation please help me.
I am 50 years male. For the last 1 year I have a pain in the ankle of my left leg on the upper side. Sometimes it pains when I stand up and I become disbalanced. The pain also occurs when I walk and lie down. The pain automatically stops after some time. I do not have blood sugar or blood pressure. I am physically fit and have no difficulties in running. I do not take any other medicine. What is the cause of this pain? What medicine should I take or what exercise should I do?
My cousin have only 6-7 teethes from his childhood so what should he do. How he will fill-up all teeth. Is there any where where he can get it without money. Or less money.
I am a 26 years old girl and having some problem with my period. Actually I have sex with my Boy friend on 10/03/2016 without any protection and my period is due on 19/03/16 but till now my period is not done. On 25/03/16 I have done a pregnancy test which show negative result. I feel little bit of crapping and headache and it seems like my lower abdomen is loaded with some thing. So what to do now.
My girlfriend has PCOS and she is on ocp pills. Do I need to use any other contraceptive when having sex?
I am a student. Not working yet. 5 months ago my weight was 68 kgs. Now I have 75 kg weight. Please help me how to loose my weight. I want my thigh fat and belly fat to reduce in 2 to 3 months. Is it possible. If possible please help me!
It is hard to escape the harsh rays of the sun during summers. Staying outdoors for too long will lead to tanned skin, which is a sign of skin damage. Sometimes skin damage can get severe and lead to diseases like skin cancer.
To prevent your skin from damaging and keep it healthy, here are seven pro tips:
- Never skip the sunscreen: Sunscreen with SPF 15 or more will help in protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. Even if you are going to be out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure to apply sunscreen generously. Remember, the higher the SPF, the better is the protection.
- Always wear sunglasses: Sun damage can lead to premature signs of aging; especially wrinkles around the eyes since the skin around your eyes are very thin. Wider lenses that can block out 99% of sun rays are recommended to protect your eyes.
- Your lips need protection too: Just like your eyes, the skin is much more delicate and thinner on your lips. Your lips are susceptible to tanning as well, along with the risk of fine lines around the mouth if not well protected. Always apply a lip protection balm when going out.
- UPF clothing: Garment with special UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) coating can shield you from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Like SPF, the higher the UPF, they better it will protect you. Regular clothes can protect you as well, provided they are woven tightly and are of a darker color.
- Keeping a close look at the time: UV rays are the strongest and mostly harmful from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you are out during these hours, do not forget the sunscreen, umbrella and sunglasses.
- Don't forget to protect your head: A hat with a brim of 2 to 3 inches all around shield the skin of your neck, face and ears and protects you from skin damage.
- Apply religiously: Even if your sunscreen promises that it is sweat proof, waterproof or rub proof, it never completely is, as no product works the same for everybody. So apply your sunscreen throughout the day.