Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shanth KumarYour feedback matters!
I have black darks on face since last few years, I have tried lots of medicines but didn't got the black spots away, please help.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
What are the causes of hair fall and how to reduce hair fall? I noticed my hair fall problem before 1 month ago and when I rubs my head, hair starts falling quickly. I tried many anti-dranduff shampoos and uses almond oil for massage but these don't works. Now what should I do?
I have black spots as well as pimples on by face I use scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any change what should I do?
I have lot of hair lose And it decrease my hair volume. I need to increase my hair growth and permanent solution. Guild me perfectly.
Sir/Madam recently I went to barber shop for shaving while the barber was shaving my beard near moustache pimple was there and the shaving razor (blade) cut the pimple and little blood came do I need to worry for it? Is there any risk of HIV! I'm afraid sir/madam kindly guide me in right path.
A lot of acne occurs that has left lots of marks on my face. Tried a lot of things to get rid of them. Please tell something that can clear them off. Any product or anything please. Need to get rid of them. The've got my confidence going down while talking to someone and gives pain if touched.
I am 23 years old my weight is 90kg my face is showing like an old man skin is oil skin on my face.Is their any treatment for this?
Can my skin pores be treated. I don't like my skin. I had treatment where the doctor used peeling that almost ruined my charm.
I am facing skin problem I want to peel of the tan from my face, hands,what should I do to remove tan and prevent my skin from acne and pimples.
I oftenly face tremble on hand and legs specially when I feel hungry. Also at the same time tears come to my eyes. What's the problem? Is it serious?
I am getting trouble with my hair loss. It was not before. But now it is going with me from last 6 months. Please advice me how can I get relief of it?
My age is 20 years I am losing my hair continuously please suggest me some tips to control the hair loss.
Here are Cause,Symptoms and Treatments of Vitiligo