Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shantala Rudresh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shantala RudreshYour feedback matters!
Im 22 years old I hve hair fall problem I used keep mny oils bt nt working anything still I hve hair fall problem so please suggest me any tips to stop my hair fall problem please im wait fr your response thank uu.
I have instant rashes on my face when i am directly exposed to sunlight and I also suffer blackening too what should I do?
Sweet potatoes come laden with many benefits. For 11 of the many fantastic reasons listed below, they are indeed dietary powerhouse!
1. Rich Source of Antioxidants: There are plenty of antioxidants in sweet potatoes like anthocyanin and beta carotene that have anti-inflammatory properties. This also helps in keeping ailments like asthma, gout and arthritis at bay.
2. Loaded with Manganese: Sweet potatoes contain reasonable amount of manganese, a vital mineral, which keeps body’s energy levels high. This mineral enables easy absorption of other nutrients and strengthens bones.
3. Contains Quercetin: Quercetin, an important dietary nutrient, is present in sweet potato that helps in lowering bad cholesterol and in reducing inflammation. This nutrient is also a natural antihistamine for combating even chronic allergies.
4. Controls Blood Sugar: Despite the presence of carbohydrates, sweet potatoes effectively control blood sugar by modifying insulin metabolism.
5. Healthy for Heart: Sweet potatoes come loaded with Vitamin B6 and potassium that are beneficial for heart. While Potassium helps in regulating blood pressure & curing muscular cramps and injuries, Vitamin B6 breaks down homocysteine that is known to harden the arteries.
6. Enriched with Vitamin C: Sweet potatoes have high content of vitamin C and capable of meeting as much as 40 percent of its daily requirement. This keeps skin and joints healthy.
7. Laden with Vitamin D: Vitamin D in sweet potato keeps immune system healthy and boosts energy levels.
8. Aids Digestion: Sweet potatoes, especially with skin, have good amount of fiber that helps in healing digestion and relieving constipation.
9. High in Folate: Sweet potatoes can be safely consumed by pregnant women for high content of folate in it. A good dose of folate helps in development of fetal tissue and cells.
10. Holds Anti-Inflammatory Nutrients: Presence of color-related pigments make sweet potato anti-inflammatory agent. Sweet potato phytonutrients diminish inflammation and associated problems.
11. Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungal: Presence of resin glycosides in sweet potatoes makes this tuber an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am having the white discharge but no pain, no smell I am a girl now i am 25 years old what is the tablets I am used to avoid this please send me doctor.
Does ciplar 40 will prevent my right side migraine pain and attack or sibelium 10? Please tell me about migraine full please help me I am tired of this headache its about one year above now please help.
Abortion is a condition in which fetus is expelled from the womb, and this normally happens within the first 20 weeks of gestation. Abortion is generally classified into two namely threatened abortions, which are carried out by medicines or surgical procedure. On the other hand, the recurring abortions are those occurring because of various medical reasons. There are various types of allopathic procedures to manage abortions. If you are looking for alternate procedure for Abortion - try homeopathy procedure.
The important aspects of these two types of abortions are further explained here:
- Threatened abortions are carried out because of various reasons. It may be because of the general health condition of the women or the women may prefer to terminate the pregnancy for various other reasons. In such cases, instead of going for a surgical procedure you can make use of a natural procedure that induces abortion. One such natural procedure is to look for medicines available under the homeopathic procedure.
- On the other hand, recurring abortion also called as habitual abortion is a case where the women experience two or more miscarriages. In the normal course, women who had two abortions will conceive thereafter. However, for various medical reasons, if there are possibilities of subsequent Abortion - try homeopathy medicines by consulting any of the experienced homoeopathy doctors.
Medicines to deal with both types of abortions:
In short, in case of both threatened and recurring Abortion, you can try homeopathy, which is one of the well-known alternate systems of medicine. For example, if the woman has experienced recurring abortions, the homeopathy physician will prescribe the medicine depending on the general health condition of the woman and the number of abortions she has experienced. In some cases, the homeopathy physician may also consider the family history of the woman before prescribing the medicine.
Medicines for those suffering from infertility:
Apart from this, there are several homeopathy medicines to deal with the problem of infertility both in women and men. In such cases, the homeopathy physician may suggest various kinds of tests before prescribing any medicines. After taking these medicines, if the woman conceives, she can again look for homeopathy. Now she can take appropriate medicines to provide enough nourishment for her and also for the child in her womb.
Homeopathy has medicine for pregnancy control and also for terminating the pregnancy. However, every medicine should be taken under the supervision of the homeopathy physician. You should ensure the medicines are taken strictly as per the dosage prescribed by the homeopathy physician.