Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shantala B ChouguleYour feedback matters!
The same patient pics shared 3 days ago with an implant replacement for single tooth on the upper L side. This patient has crown and bridges on R side and a dental implant on L side.
The way dentistry is evolving. Newer concepts and techniques.
I am a 21 year old male. My mouth got wounded 2 years before near the front row teeth. Daily I gets pain there. Why it's not get healed?
My upper teeth has come front just only two teeth. Just beside the front teeth back there is another teeth is it possible to put clip or how it is possible to get back the front teeth.
I am 49 yrs old I am suffering for two yrs. Red and white painful patches in mouth and both side of tongue so please advise the medicine. (i eating tobacco but stopped of six months)
I am a 28 years old male and suffering for the past 3 weeks with mouth ulcers and stomach problems ranging from an upset stomach to abdominal pain and feeling bloated.
Kuch bhi cold, hot or sour chiz khate hain to teeth may jhanjhnahat hoti hai or teeth may tartar bhi hai or kbhi kbhi gum may ajib sa hota hai. Iske liye mai kya kru please help.
My sister had a white growth on her tongue which was operated couple of weeks back and biopsy done. Report said No Malignancy. It was diagnosed as Hyperkeratosis. Now, once again the same white growth has come back at the same location. Please suggest treatment. Thanks.
Iam 23 years old, I have a bad breath and permanent cold for almost 3years. What are the remedies should I follow?
Hello sir I want to change my front teeth because it was broke about 10 years ago and I wanna replace it with new one. What will be the cost of teeth changing.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.