Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Shantala B ChouguleYour feedback matters!
Mera akal ka dant nikal gya h par doctor bata rha h k usse space nhi mil rha h niklana padega usko operate krke .bahut pain kr rha h.
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.
I am 32 year old. One of my pre molar tooth just broke in bits and pieces leaving no crown for filling but roots deep within and strong. Is it necessary to get it extracted? dentist gave two options of implantation and bridging. Which one to opt for?
Dear experts/specialists, Please help. I have an issue with bad breath. I visit dentist once in a year and according to him my teeth are very clean and maintained. Whatever bad breath is coming, it is occurring due to poor digestion, nasal drip or due to throat issue. Fyi, I have a running nose tendency while eating food, brushing teeth. I myself feel the bad breath within throat area and always feel that some food particles are stuck in throat and that is causing bad breath. Also, I read on Google that this may be due to liver not functioning properly. I want to get rid of this bad breath issue permanently so please guide about next to do's, which kind of doctor shall I see in Pune etc? Any help, advice would be highly appreciated.
I have a problem with my teeth for long 10 days I consulted a dentist he told that root canal treatment has to be done?
I am 44years old. I am having sesivity of my tooth. Pls give me advise what are the remedies to overcome this sencivity.
I have been chewing tobacco since the last 15 years. I can't open my mouth more than an inch. Please could you suggest some medicine. Thanks.
I have so many Red and white patches on my Tongue which may be occurred due to vigorous cleaning of Tongue from Toothbrush 2 months ago. But these patches are causing wounds now. And also I do not feel comfortable in eating spicy and salty. I am also lacking Taste in food. Please help.
I was having cold and wet cough in the beginning. Then took medicines and cough was gone. But now m having sum really strange symptoms from last 2 months which are not improving till now. These symptoms include cold, sore throat, feeling that something is caught in throat, right side of throat is bit swollen, a painless skin has grown inside mouth (gums, inner cheeks, roof of mouth), upper lip is thickened, some teeth shape has been changed. I have consulted a dentist but he said its normal. But m still worried. Do I require any tests. M so worried. What to do. Please sum1 advice me. What does these symptoms mean?
Bottle Tooth Decay can happen if babies drink milk, formula, or juice out of bottles over long periods of time.
To avoid it:
Take the bottle away after your baby is done drinking.
Don't put your baby to bed with a bottle.