Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shantagiri MbYour feedback matters!
Sir my friend monika's marriage in December. She want to reduce weight and she take one month fat go medicine but there is no action reflected in her body please give me the suggestion and also name of medicine for reducing weight. She has a also tummy she want the remove her tummy with the help of medicine.
I am hemofilic patient. My knee joint got damaged. Doctor advice for joint replacement therapy Due to the hemofilia getting lots of problem. In my blood factor 8 inhibitors present in report 4UBL And factor 8 (1%) present I need advice from hematologist.
My bf He is suffering of migraine reason behind is that he is frustrated from his life. I am telling you from starting. When he is in fourth year his real. Sister died and he nd his whole family get depress cause of this. And between from that time and present his migraine increase a lot. His 1 and a half year wasted cause of this. Now he is in away from home to prepare for a govt job. But now his family make pressure on him to get married .He is just 24 and doesn't want to marry. When he denied for that his family start behaving that they don't care of him. And it's true without family support he is unable to achieve anything in his life. His parents live in village nd want him to marry some one of village girl who is just 12 th passed. How can he spend his life with a girl who cannot understand his talks nd other thing about his work. Generation gap is main factor between them cause his parents don't want to listen him and he don't want to marry. Suggest something for him.
I AM 42 YRS IM 120 KG I WANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT CAN YOU HELP ME WITH ANY SOLUTION. I AM ALSO A DIABETIC AND HAD A MILD HEART ATTACK LAST YEAR.
I want to find solution for my obesity. Iam 6' 2" tall. My age is 43 years and my weight is 100 kgs. Iam a vegetarian and do not smoke or drink. Please render me with a good solution.
I want to know that in my folds of vagina always there is a white deposition, is it normal or does this white thing need to be removed and if yes then how and also I had a recent urine test and there was no urine infection.
I missed my periods for about two days. I feel like I would have my periods any time. I am having heavy stomach pain too. Is it normal? Am I pregnant?
I am 23 years old and I got married on 19 Sep. I have 38 days menstruation cycle this month. And I always have 30 -35 days circle. Will it have any bad effect on my body in getting pregnant.
How to gain muscles, due to I live in hostel I won't get proper diets I am getting to much thin and slim I am worried if I stay like this only and get weakness in body.
Sir, mera sarir bahut weak. Mera pressure 100. Kon si medicine use karna, please batao. Can I take ELIXIR NEOGADINE syrup. Please mujhe batao. Me konsi medicine use karu.
Hello, I am not getting periods regularly. My period cycle is 45-50 days. Is it normal. My last period is Feb 17, till now I didn't got my periods. What are the reasons of irregular periods. Please suggest me the exercise, home remedies for regular periods. Thank you.
I AM SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION AND FEELING LOW. I ALWAYS FEEL INSECURE AND UNABLE TO TAKE DECISION EVEN IN VERY SMALL MATTERS. I AM VERY LAZY TOO AND WAKE VERY LATE AT AROUND 10 AM IN THE MORNING AND KEEP AVOIDING ALL THE TASKS AND GET DEPRESSED WHEN THE ACTUAL DATE OF THE SAID WORKS COME CLOSER. PLEASE ADVICE ME SOME MEDICATION SO THAT I COULD MAKE MY LIFE BETTER. I AM AGED 61 YEARS OLD.
Top 5 low cost indian superfoods
1. Black salt: Ever thought of consuming the equal amount of antioxidants present in boiled eggs but without the heaviness? black salt is best known to have similar amounts of sulfur as in hard boiled egg yolks. Packed with nutrients and minerals, this magical superfood powder is a healthier substitute of common table salt.
What is better than having a condiment with endless pros such as relieving constipation, indigestion, heartburn, bloating, flatulence, goitre, poor eyesight and hysteria.
Food tip: Sprinkle on a piece of fruit to immediately slash sugar cravings.
2. Seasame seeds or (til): Sesame seeds are a great source of high quality protein (with around 4.7grams of protein per ounce), this super-food has several health benefits like preventing diabetes, reducing blood pressure and abating the cholesterol levels. Loaded with optimum zinc content which helps produce collagen, sesame seeds tone up your skin and enhance its elasticity.
Food tip: Sprinkle some on your favorite salads and veggies. Enjoy!
3. Coconut: Coconut is a great source to include good fats in your diet to build your digestive system and emulsify the digestive tract with zero cholesterol. It can be used in a decent amount as a cooking medium or consumed fresh.
Not only it’s proven to improve the hair and skin quality, but it also helps in thinning the waistline.
Coconut water is super-hydrating, low caloric, and filling, which makes it a wonderful summer drink.
Food tip: Do not stop consuming coconut chutneys with your healthy homemade dosas.
4. Tamarind (imli): Tamarind is a favorite ad hoc for medical researchers because of its various health benefits like dissolving kidney stones, curing malaria and blood purification. Full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, this super-fruit helps in digestion. Recently, it is getting quite popular among the beauty experts for its cleansing and toning properties for a healthier skin.
It is best known as a high source of potassium and for keeping cholesterol levels in check.
Food tip: Use tamarind paste to add flavors to your boring food.
5. Sugarcane–the real detox: Celebrity nutritionist rujuta diwekar says, sugarcane helps in rejuvenating the master detox organ, liver, thus it is referred as a power detox drink. Its efficiency to cure jaundice is well acclaimed since ages.
Food tip: Sugarcane supper
Sugarcane cooked with pulses serves as one complete meal keeping your hunger at bay for hours.
It is quite confusing why people drain their pockets off on foreign ‘health foods’ when their indian kitchen is loaded with many hidden gems. Ditching indian foods and getting attracted to expensive hybrid cultured food is not a matter of pride and conscience but a phenomena of pseudo wits.
Pro tip: Sometimes following a complete detox diet is not possible but it can be done on a daily basis via a pinch of turmeric with warm water in the morning. People keep on searching for gluten free foods while remaining unaware that the mighty ghee is a bliss and absolutely gluten free.
So why not turn desi and go for our super grandmom’s super nuskhe? try including these indian superfoods in your health spree and relish the benefits!