Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shantagiri MbYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I have hormones problem so gained weight but now I lost 5 kg. How much weight is normal mine and then infertility problem will be cured? Weight 63 kg Height 5.3 Age 24 Please tell me how much I have to reduced waiting your answer.
I am suffering from fever last two days my eyes are also being red and paining my body badly so please help me.
My problem is hairfall. I tried various shampoos bt no result. So suggest me what can I do to stop it.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am nit sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
Hello sir, Speed height capsule side effects and please give me advice my height (body growth) increase .medicine , .my body weight-51 , My height - 5.2 My age -18 My father height 5.7 My mother height 5.3.
I have got acne on my forehead. So I wanna know the remedy to this problem which don't harm my skin. And there's another problem that at a very young age I have pain in my legs below knees. So what can I do to get away from this problem.
Hi doctor, I wanted to ask about I am having grey hair problem in the crown area of my head I am 26 so will it remain like this and I have to color regularly or something can help. And my second question is I had chicken pox when I was a child but the scar of that is still there on my face I want to remove that can you please suggest something?
I am engineering student. I haven't concentrate on my study. Feeling guilty and very depressed. But I don't have bad habits. So why m feeling depressed n stressful. Help me my exam is neer.
I am 63 yrs. Gap in left knee joint has reduced. My doctor confirmed but said initial stage and suggested regular exercise after reducing / removal of swelling. Please. Inform how to get rid of swelling by some medicine and exercise. Thanks.
I am also losing my hair very quickly and I also tried most of shampoo but my hairs are still falling down. And I am very worry about that. So please sir suggest me right answer.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache tried multiple home remedies but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
I am 37 years and married. Last year went through failed IVF. For some time I got my periods regular but for the last 4-5 months the periods have stopped suddenly and there is no pregnancy. I have already been treated for cyst also before the IVF. What would you suggest.
While small amounts of alcohol do not have any effect on your sexual health, moderate amounts of drinking are known to cause problems in both men and women.
Let's take a look at the effect alcohol may have on your body and sex life:
1. It acts as a depressant - Acting as a depressant (a drug that reduces stimulation or arousal in various parts of the brain), alcohol inhibits certain areas of the central nervous system that are important for orgasm and arousal, more specifically - the circulation, respiration, and feeling of nerve endings.
2. It dehydrates your body - Sexual arousal requires an adequate supply of oxygen and flow of blood to the private areas so as enable you to experience the different sensations that accompany a sexual act. Adequate blood flow in the case of women is important for lubrication and in the case of men for developing and sustaining an erection. Less fluid in the body and a depressed nervous system can affect your sexual performance.
3. It's not an aphrodisiac if you go overboard - Several studies show that alcohol can help certain people to overcome feelings of deficiency or sexual reserve. This can only happen if you limit your consumption to only 1-2 drinks. If you go overboard, the depressant action of the drink begins to take effect preventing your body's ability to react sexually.
4. It causes fewer erections - Drinking large amounts of alcohol or even long-term drinking can cause erection problems to develop. Erectile dysfunction is said to occur when too much drinking causes dehydration leading to a decrease in blood volume and an increase in the angiotensin hormone, which is associated with ED. The likelihood of this occurring gets further increased if the body's central nervous system is unable to act in a natural way.
5. It leads to delayed ejaculation and orgasm - A 2004 study reveals that about 11% of alcohol users face difficulty in having an orgasm. While the men faced difficulty in ejaculating, women participants required more stimulation to reach an orgasm, compared to men and women who did not drink or drank little.
6. It causes vaginal dryness - The dehydrating effect that normally occurs if you drink a lot can also cause vaginal dryness. It causes a decrease in your sensations and hampers the production of vaginal secretions for sexual penetration, leading to painful sex.