Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Shankar Prasad RYour feedback matters!
Sir g. I am suffering from sexual weakness. White fluid comes out of my penis even it touches with pent. If I talk normally with a girl. White fluid start coming continuously. Some time I have stress in genital region. Back pain. Irritation in penis. Stressed pelvic muscle. There is no injury in genital region or in penis. My weight is 70 kg. Age 22 yrs. Diet is normal. No fried food.
Hello doctors, m facing a problem of early discharge. M discharge with in a minute after intercourse. I do a lot masturbation. My sperm counting also become low. Plzz suggest me some medicine. Plzzz suggest some medicine.
Hi I am 24 weeks pregnant mujhe kuch dino s motion ki prblm ho rahi h ek din three time s jyada ho rahe h hone s pehle abdominal pain bhi hota h pr loose motion nhi h normal motion hi h what can I do.
Hi my friend age is 22 year and he is suffering from bad thinking bad thoughts and he told me when he meet more people then his gas are started from his hole and when he is alone then he feel better and it also become his habit please doctor advice him any drug or medicine.
my son I having problems of convulsions from this year may month he's taking regular medicines given by doctors, can you pls answer me how much time will he take to recover from this problem.
Sir myPennis is very small to increase size give me name of Ayurvedic tablets and where they available.
I have rough throat and flowing nose from yesterday and more constipation with gas what is happening with me and what are the precautions I should take?
The famous adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” has given apples a lot of popularity. If you are visiting someone who is ill, the safest fruit to take would be apples. It is also one of the first foods to be given to an infant. It is also known for its soothing effect on the stomach. Be it weight watchers or recovering patients, apple is what everybody reaches out to.
People, however, have developed a misconception that the peel of the apple contains chemicals and should be peeled off before consumption. Not many realize that the maximum benefits of an apple are realized only when it is eaten with the peel.
Read on to know more about eating a whole apple versus a peeled one.
- Fiber: If fruits are known for their fiber, then peeling the apple takes away more than half the fiber content from it. An apple with peel gives about 4 g of fiber, while without it gives about 1.5 to 2 g. That is almost 50%, which definitely is not worth throwing out.
- Vitamins and minerals: Apples are considered good sources of potassium and vitamins like C and A. Same as fiber, more than half the benefits are lost if the peel is removed. Since potassium goes a long way in keeping the heart healthy, wouldn't it be great to reap those benefits?
- Cancer-fighting agent: Apples contain triterpenoids, which are believed to either kill or control the growth of cancer cells. These again are concentrated in the peel, and peeling an apple takes away this benefit.
- Fat burner: The skin of the apple contains ursolic acid, which helps in fighting obesity by burning more fat, and peeling it takes away the fat-burning benefits of an apple. This also helps in improving sugar and glucose levels and also aids weight loss.
- Antioxidants: Apples contain a compound called quercetin which helps in controlling memory loss and dementia. This again is concentrated in the skin, which should, therefore, be retained. The bioactive substances including polyphenols and pectins are also lost when the peel is removed.
- Eases breathing: The same quercetin also helps in easing breathing and improves lung function. This is especially important in people who have chronic lung issues like asthma.
One point of contention here is that most people peel the apple as it is not healthy and full of wax coating which gives it a fresh look. Organic apples are therefore preferred compared to the glossy ones. Further, you can dip your fruits in drinking water for 15-20 minutes to enjoy it without worrying about superficial add-on chemicals. When nicely washed, these apples are devoid of wax and also pack in all the required nutrients.
Quick tip for festivals
Try to have a fruit smoothie made especially from unpeeled apple with little curd water and honey, avoid banana. It is a perfect way to boost your energy during festivities while keeping your calories in check. So, go ahead and eat them to your heart’s content. Remember to keep the peel on though! If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Sex has beenthe life nerve of human existence. Modern lifestyle has caused much damage tothe sex life because of the changing life styles. Sex life needs an inevitablebooster in the modern life style.
Boost your Sex with Asparagus
Intoday’s hyper-connected, globalized world, where images and fashions aretranslated across continents in the blink of an eye, man’s personal life,including sex, is facing a lot of problems. Products for boosting sex drivethat are flooded in the markets portray the loss of normal sex life in thecomputer era.
A well-balanced diet with asparagus
Some of thesenatural foods increase male and female sex hormones, while others elevate moodor boost sperm production. The most important foods, such as asparagus,drumstick, etc., play a critical role in increasing blood flow. They stimulateyour nervous and circulatory systems and send more blood flowing to your sexorgans, resulting in enhanced sexual arousal and performance.
An ancient aphrodisiac asparagus
Asparagus has been asuccessful aphrodisiac from ancient days. It is rich in folate, a B vitaminthat helps increase your production of histamine, a promoter of sex life.Proper levels of histamine play an essential role in sex drive for both men and women.
An aphrodisiac that triggers both mind and body
The very name of asparagus suggests it is an aphrodisiac. The French word for asparagus Asperger’ which is a slang word for the male sex organ. As an aphrodisiac,asparagus is considered as a psycho-physiological aphrodisiac because of its shape. It is said to trigger the mind to have a physiological response to enhance sex.
A promoter of fertility
Asparagus is an effective promoter for both male and female fertility. High in nutrition and low in calories, shoots of this vegetable have tempted many a taste bud with delicious savor and delicate flavor. It has great effect when it is used as soup with drumstick.