Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ShankarYour feedback matters!
Last 3-4 days I am not felling well coz little fever in and out. And l also little body pain. Yesterday night I take sumo paracetamol table bt still I am not feeling well. please help me what I do.
Sir I have some problem chest pain and leg pains and body pains how to solve my problem any solution sir.
Hi i am 26 year old female. Have vitamin d3 approx 16 ng/ml. I have alot of body pain and leg pain. I have alot of weakness plus skin is getting darker. My weakness and muscle pain is not letting me enjoy my life. What to do. I am lactose intolerant.. Doc suggested to take vitamin d3 60k. I took it in granules but pack says take with milk. What should I do. Should I take the tablet of vit d3. please give some treatment for lactose intolerance.
Sir when I wake for late night then my body so much pained and my head also pained and my eyes becomes red.
I am 54 year executive working in Public sector, I suffer acute body pain in morning hours, during day it is ok. I have cervical spondilysis form last 10 years.
Doctor I have a compressed Disc that is L4 and l5 which is pressing my nerve and I find it very Difficult to stand straight or walk. And the pain is coming under the Thigh is there a cure either than Surgery Thanks expecting a Response soon thanks a lot. I am Diabetic and 55 years old.
Simple ways to control leg pain.
Get up and stretch the leg muscles.
Learn strengthening exercises to build muscle strength.
Do moderate exercise and walk daily for 30 minutes.
Keep good posture when sitting for prolong periods.
Join a community yoga or stretching class.
Check with doctor immediately to find root cause, If pain persists for more than few days or you notice any numbness or tingling.
I am age of 20. I used to do excersie continuously for 3 hours till 3 fays. Now I am suffering from body pains. So what I should do to overcome this.
Dear sir/madam, my age is 25, having fever and full body pain, still monday afternoon to till now, I have taken medicine dolo-650 after that, yesterday I have visited pharmacist he has given me ranmox-cv 625 and aldigesic p this two medicine I have taken but it is not recover please what I will do let me know. I need to check up blood test.
Hi, I have problem of my body pain I have to much pain on my back I used medicine and tube but no benefit please consult what I do?
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain.