Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. ShankarYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, what are the risks associated with knee replacement due to severe osteoarthritis. Thanks for your time Doctor.
Hello sir/mam. M sbnm n I have some problem with my legs these pains a lot since 1 year. I don't know what happed n I loss my wait continually. Can you advice me what to do.
I am 26 years old male and I have a problem in my knee so I unable to walk for a long distance so what should I do?
2 weeks ago I started to feel a mild pain in the right lower back. Pain runs through my whole leg up, And few days ago I felt like frequent urination. These are the only symptoms so far.
I have undergone tkr for both knees and also an operation where my ball in the hip joint was damaged in an accident 2 years ago. I am 60 years. Obese (95 kg). I cannot bend my knees less than 45 degrees and cannot climb steep staircases. Should I still do physio? I am walking for half an hour daily and also do pranayaama. Kindly advise.
I have fever from several six days. Heavy back and joint pain also. Please consult me how my fever will reduce.
I am HLA B27 positive I am suffering from Ankylosing Spondylitis. What precautions & medicine should I take?
My wife is 34 ,she delivered a baby boy two months before by ceaserion operation. Now she is suffering from back pain. Is it natural or any problem is there and how to cure it. Please suggest. Thanks.
Hey. I am 17 years old. My knee cap was dislocated 5.5 months ago and I am still not feeling okay. My mri report which was done after 1 month of injury showed that I have 1.partial LCL tear 2.grade 1 meniscus tear 3.moderate knee joint effusion. I am still unable to climb the stairs with my injured knee and I am also walking with a lump. I am unable to walk normally .and my knee also does not look normal .its a bit larger than the normal knee .could you please help me out. I am very frightened? What should I do .i am also exerting regular but I feel no significant change .help me please please please.
I have bulging disc problem I have taken laser treatment for that I want to lose weight my height is 5 feet weight is 56 kg what exercise I can do also diet.
I am 29 yrs old. I' ve joint pain and polycystic ovaries. I' m 81 Kg. Still I' m going for walk every morning for 1 hr.
I am 21 yrs old girl. My weight is 44 kg and height 5.2. My diet is normal and lead a active life. But my body seems quite small and my limbs are very slim and I feel embarrassed by it. Please help me.
I have pain in my back (left side below) since two years. And I have done x-ray but it was normal and medicines also still no change. No pain in my burns also. What should I do. It pains very much when I sleep.
Good Morning, My mother age is about 50 yr. She faces problem in her right leg during changing her position for last 3 or 4 days. She tell that an unbearable pain arise during sitting or standing. She tell that pain is not muscular pain. The pain is related to nerve. So I kindly request you to provide me some home remedies or prescription or oil for massage for the pain. I am waiting for your response. Thanks !
Dr. Raj Bonded @ Sir please help me before 20 days back you suggest below mention medicine, I already used BERBERIS AQUIFOLIUM Q.x 14 days 20 DROPS TWICE IN WATER. Use berberis aquifolium oin any company ALSO DRINK PLENTY WATER. HAVE GREEN VEGETABLES. But problem is that stop medicine pimple is back.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
- An accident or an injury
- Heavy lifting
- Stress and Depression
- Bad posture
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.