Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Shankar KrYour feedback matters!
In this scorching heat, it makes us feel so hot, tired and dehydrated.
Everyone suggests us to drink a lot of water but somehow we don't like plain water and we add artificial flavours to it to quench our thirst or we opt for soft drinks/sodas. But it doesn't help.
What we need in this summer is Coconut Water.
Coconut water is a very refreshing drink to beat tropical summer thirst. Its liquid is packed with simple sugars, electrolytes, and minerals to replenish dehydration conditions inside the human body.
Coconut water replaces the fluid loss from the gastrointestinal tract and to reduce the need for hospitalisation.
The osmolarity of tender coconut water is slightly greater than that of WHO recommended ORS (Oral Rehydration Therapy) solution.
The presence of other biological constituents like amino acids, enzymes, minerals, and fatty acids may account for this higher osmolarity. Nonetheless, unlike WHO-ORS, its water is very low in sodium and chlorides , but rich in sugars and amino acids. This well-balanced fluid composition, along with much-needed calories, would be an ideal drink instead of any other kind of soft drink beverages available in the markets to correct dehydration conditions.
I suffer from Diabetes and Hypertension! I am 62 and weighs 61 KG. I got married and have two children! I use Telma 20 1 tab, Januvia 100 1 tab, Glycomet- GP 0-5 1/2 tab two times, Ecosprin-AV 75 1 tab, Polybion CZS 1 tab and Bon D 1 tab. I walk and do small exercise. Please tell me how to improve my health.
Hello sir, i am age-20 I have been night dream sperm ejaculation on last two months. It comes twice per week. Please how to stop this. And the dream was happening realistic. And then the sperm will be released. Please give me for apt solution for this problem.
Yesterday night it was like my head is tied up with 4 heavy rocks. It was so heavy and I was feeling giddy. In the morning when I checked my bp it was low (110, 75).
Hi I am a female 25 years old. I have tingling feeling when I complete my urine. And always I feel like going to toilet. Main thing is tingling feeling to go to toilet. When I drink water or butter milk, I became normal. I spend sleepless nights. Please help.
A am lean shaped tall guy. I workout daily. I am unable to stop masturbation. Does it affect the body growth.
I have spent 12 years of married life. Last few years my wife is not paying attention towards my sexual needs. She always says me to go anywhere to fulfill my needs, she will never mind. What can I do?
My six years old daughter is suffering from light fever from yesterday, but also complaining about headache with fever, have done vomiting too once. What may be the reason? Please advise.
I am getting white discharge from the both eyes and it is through out day and night from many years. After so many treatments it is not stopping! Can you please tell me what should I do to stop this which is very embarrassing!
My sperm count is 10 million only, I have no children, my marriage was 2years b4, what I do to increase my sperm count, can I increase using any kind of special diet, expecting your reply, Mujeeb Kerala.
Sexual health is an important aspect of a man's life. Sex is an essential part of the foundation of any couple's relationship and sexual problems often have a huge impact on it. Moreover, these problems can also be symptoms of some other underlying causes.
What causes sexual problems in men?
1.Physical causes: Physical causes of sexual problems in men include heart and vascular diseases, diabetes, hormonal imbalances, chronic kidney or liver failure, neurological disorders and drug abuse. Side effects of certain medications may also affect sexual desire.
2. Psychological causes: This includes stress in daily life due to work pressure, anxiety about sexual performance, depression and even past sexual abuse experiences.
Some of the common sexual problems in men are:
1. Erectile dysfunction - It is the inability to get and maintain an erection which is firm enough for sexual intercourse. Some of the factors that lead to the condition include nerve disorders, atherosclerosis, and anxiety about sexual performance.
2. Premature ejaculation - This refers to the ejaculation that occurs before or after penetration. It often results from nervousness before a sexual performance. Anti-depressants may also affect ejaculation.
3. Nightfall - Nightfall is a common occurrence which is characterized by involuntary ejaculation while sleeping at night. This is common in adolescents as it marks the onset of their sexual comfort when the body undergoes hormonal changes.
4. Inadequate size of penis - Penis size is a matter of concern for a lot of men. Most of them arise from myths going around in today's day and age. Most men are endowed with a size of the penis that is enough for satisfying their partners sexually while there are a few rare cases where penis enlargement treatment is required.
5. Excessive masturbation - Masturbation is a healthy way of sex outlet and is not harmful in any way. But an excess of anything is bad and it becomes a problem if the habit becomes obsessive.