Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
I am suffering from pain in my back for a few days now. I did use pain relief ointments but it is still hurting. What should I do?
4 years earlier I am suffering with vascular problem at that time I am suffering with leg pain and I can not walk fast and can not run, at that time my heart beat was very high. At that time I have regular drinking and smoking habit. Presently I have only regular smoking and drinking some times from two years I am happy, presently that problem was repeated please help me presently I am suffering leg pain and heavy hart beatings. Please sugest me sir,
Hi I am getting too much of back pain what should I do. And am sitting 7 hrs in my office can you please provide any solution for this.
I am 54 years old and suffering from gb cancer and taking xeloda. There is severe stomach pain. Pet-ct did not revel any thing. Advice medicine for pain relief.
Hiii I am 28 years old my leg always pain I did little exercise but pain never goes please tell me any reason.
I have been having a serious sharp pain in my right hip whenever I sit on a hard chair or something.
My hands starts paining in winter after I have met a accident and got it fracture Is there any solution for it?
I am suffering from back pain from past 2 months. What should I do? Please suggest me some treatment.
I am 26 year old 5'6 height 54 weight I have leg head pain I can't Walk when I walk its starts leg pain heart pain than I stop walking.
I am having pain in my left leg knee for the last two months. It increases as with the distance I cover more.
Sir, When I eat anything after some times. It comes out from mouth with water and I feel pain in my left hand shoulder it from 2 months.
Acupressure can prove to be extremely effective if you are looking for non-medicinal solutions to treat musculoskeletal problems, such as back pain, sports injuries, arthritis, etc. Acupressure is the application of putting firm pressure on the areas on the body which are swollen, agitated or tense by massaging the acupoints (specific points in the body). Acupressure believes that relieving these areas of pressure reduces the pain.
Here are some musculoskeletal problems that can be healed by acupressure:
- Arthritis: Those who seek acupressure as an alternative treatment for pain are mostly suffering from arthritis (a disease characterised by chronic joint inflammation and cartilage degeneration). Acupressure applies pressure on the inflamed joints.
- Back pain: Back pain is a common problem that can affect anyone irrespective of his or her age. Acupressure acts to relieve the points where the muscles are too tense and helps to tone or support the muscles which have become weak with disuse.
- Chronic pain: Unrelenting pain can stem from many causes. Acupressure focuses on the pain and the pain signals when treating chronic pain. The acupoint of the pain and the nerves are gently massaged to relieve the pain.
- Fibromyalgia: Traumatic injury to the soft tissue, emotional trauma or severe illness can cause fibromyalgia. It is non-inflammatory in nature and often leads to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (a troublesome disorder with symptoms of deep fatigue, sleeping problems, pain, etc.). Acupressure can greatly improve the fatigue and sleeplessness that fibromyalgia causes.
- Tendonitis: The tendon connects the tissue to the bone, and tendonitis is the condition when the tendon is inflamed. Acupressure helps in reducing the inflammation and easing mobility restrictions.
- Sciatica: The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the body, stretching from the lower spine to the back of the foot. So when this nerve is agitated, pain radiates from the lower back to the foot. This condition is called sciatica. The acupoints in sciatica are the lower back and the hip. Acupressure effectively loosens the muscles in these regions and reduces inflammation.
- Sports injuries: Strains and sprains are common sports injuries, which mostly affect athletes. Acupressure has anti-inflammatory benefits that can help heal severely injured tendons, ligaments or muscle. Acupressure also plays a huge role in restoring and retraining the body, especially if you are an athlete and play high-demand sports.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome: Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which the pressure increases on the median nerve as it goes through the carpal tunnel, and this causes wrist pain. Acupressure involves the use of directed pressure to specific acupuncture points on the surface of the body.
- Insomnia: Insomnia is a sleep disorder. The Acupressure Points between your heel and anklebones (on both sides) have traditionally been used to relieve and prevent insomnia.
- Migraines: Acupuncture is used to effectively treat primary headaches, namely tension and migraine, which are the most common.