Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Shamprasad Y

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Shamprasad Y General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Shamprasad Y
Dr. Shamprasad Y is one of the best General Physicians in Hennur Road, Bangalore. You can meet Dr. Shamprasad Y personally at Ashwini Health Centre. in Hennur Road, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Shamprasad Y on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Ashwini Health Centre.

Kacharakanahalli, Hennur Road, St. Thomas Town post. Landmark:Chennakeshawa TempleBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Shamprasad Y

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have excessive sweating from armpit even in winter or in summer too much without doing any work. Is there any permanent stoppage solution of this?

General Physician, Hyderabad
Hi! Unfortunately nothing, there are some pills but too many side effects Keep arm pads and keep changing them Bath twice Use some perfume
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Good evening Doctor! Is climbing stair case upto 6 floors few times a day any harm to heart? I am taking telma20 daily for high BP, most of the time reading is normal now.

Homeopath, Navi Mumbai
If your age is more than 60 and you have undergone any bypass surgery or any heart surgery; having frequently knee pain then do it in very slow pace. if none of above then do it without any worry. it will be consider as exercise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old and I am having severe head pain some times. Please tell me what to do.

General Physician, Delhi
Dear , the question does not specify the localisation of the pain, but most commonly at this age stress headache occurs, kindly check your b. P to rule out any pathology, and if these headaches due to stress, try to relax yourself.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He has a snoring problem and no one can sleep with him. Please suggest some medicine or any thing else.

General Physician, Kolkata
Reduce weight by exercise and diet restrictions 1200 kcalas per advice of Dietician. Blood Sugar check Thyroid profile ENT check CPAP.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My stomach produces citric water when water is taken upon meals? What should i do?

General Physician, Mumbai
Please answer my question- how did you know that your stomach produces citric water when water is taken upon meals ?
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What happens if keto az shampoo enters the ear? And water entering a ruptured ear?

ENT Specialist, Delhi
if water enters in ruptured ear drum then it can cause infection and pus.If ear drum is intact nothing happens
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is waiting to have anal sex. But once when we tried I couldn't do it, as her hole is too small. It's not possible I feel. How to do it flip it's small. Or should we try and try always to get succeeded.

General Physician, Mumbai
First explain it to her that after anal sex she will have problems during defecation and if she wants than you can apply lidocaine ointment to your penis shaft and her anal cavity and can complete the act.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have skin allergy. It happens when I go under the sun, I will get rashes on my body like rashes on my face, hands. Please I need permanent cure for this. Please help me out.

PGDFM, Fellowship in lasers and Aesthetic medicine , MBBS
Aesthetic Medicine Specialist, Delhi
Does your face becomes red when you go out in sun. If yes, then you probably have rosacea. You need to wear tons of sunblock. Serums are available which can help you deal with it. Use soothing creams like aloe vera based ones. They are helpful too.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father has asthma. Could you tell me what precautions we have to take? In food In Activities in.

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
Avoid cold, dust, smoke, polens, pollution and us asthma preventor medicine by inhalation with spacer.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been suffering from headache for the past 3 years and I am not getting proper sleep getting bizarre dreams during night time what can I do.

MD - Anaesthesiology
Neurologist, Shimla
Sir, its better start learning medictation and try to go to bed by 9pm and do not watch tv. Remove tv from your bedroom.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I did not find any concentration on my work Also I mastuburate once in 15 days what I do I losing my grades and a feeling depression comes 1 in a weak I feel alone. What I do?

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Faridabad
Dear lybrate-user, There is no relation between poor concentration and masturbation. Masturbation is just a way to release sexual excitement. Although poor concentration is a symptom of depression along with other symptom. You need an evaluation from psychiatrist. Good medicine with best results are available now. Consult psychiatrist we will certainly help you. Till then share your feeling with good friend or family member. Do brisk walking in the morning for 30 min. Try to maintain your sleep and wakeup time. These lifestyle changes will help you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My brother is suffering from 90 percent blockage of coronary arteries. Some doctor suggested for stent procedure and some doctor suggested that it will be cure from medicine and healthy life style. Please suggest what is better for him.

General Physician, Cuttack
If there is a blockage of 90%, you should go for angioplasty (stent). Consult cardiologist for further advice and treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a Male of 26 years Old and have skin allergies for last 2 years so what should I do.

General Physician, Gurgaon
kindly tell me 1. Do you have dry skin also? 2. Is this problem is related to any season? 3. is redness also present? 4. which soap you are using? Kindly follow advise given below: 1. Do not use harsh soap 2. You can use Calamine lotion local application if Itching present for 3-5 day 3. Avoid Synthetic cloth and prefer cotton cloth 4.consult skin specialist if symptom persist or worsen
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my son has tongue problem. Means when my son put out his tongue then pic point of tongue make a heart shape. Means connector of tongue and jaw joined together. Due to this complete tongue not put out as usual. Please advise me what I do. Age of son is 4 year.

Dentist, Gurgaon
Hi, your son seems to b. E having a tongue tie. That makes moving tongue upward and outward difficult. This can be corrected with a minor tongue tie surgery. Get him to your dentist and get a complete checkup done. Tongue tie surgery can help him to freely move his tongue.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello I am 27 years old I am suffering from lack of sleep. My sleep time is 12 am to 9 am but I am not able to get proper sleep. Feel insomnia. I am shifting my side whole night and even not feeling comfortable and sleepy. This is second time happening. First time I wasn't able to sept for more than 20 nights and days as well. My heart rates also increase some times at night. No pain nothing but m feeling my heart is having pressure or something like that. I do 2 hours of gym workout. please help.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
If you do 2 hours of Gymn, you require a good diet along with Rest, an Overtired Body is always restless and sleep deprived. Please do not take any sleeping tablets. Try taking a warm glass of milk+honey at bedtime + listen to some soothing music ,Avoid aggressive TV programmes and do read some motivational books like autobiographies. Give us a positive feed back after 2 weeks trial.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Form yesterday night after had my dinner my stomach was upset and I had dysentery for 4 or five times and still now it is continuing. My stomach is burning like anything. I took butter milk after that it's burning.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Kolkata
U don't take any hot food or drinks. You take chilled milk with small quantity sugar. After that you don't take any food and drinks. Water also not allow. It take 3 times. After breakfast, after lunch, and after dinner.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 15 years old male. I pained my head from yesterday. I was take pain killer but pain does not go so please help me what did I do?

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, headache, is caused due to stress, anxiety, chronic diseases, medicinal aggravation, sinusitis, inedequate sleep, acidity, indigestion. Liver sluggishness. Excessive consumption of caffiene, nicotine, alcohol, junk food. * please, assess the exact condition, prevailing with you. Go for meditation to reduce, stress, anxiety and to nourish your brain to calm down nerve to ease your headache, problem. * tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to regulate metabolism to complete your digestion. * tk, easily digestible, simple, non- irritant diet on time. Ensure sound sleep in d night for 7 hrs, at least. * tk, homoeo medicines: @ spigelia 200-6 pills, thrice. @ china 200-6 pills thrice a day. * avoid, caffiene, nicotine, alcohol, junkfood, cold intake, polluted atmosphere, conteminated ted water. * stay stress- free.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have itching problem on my belly from a long period of time what can I do for this.

General Physician, Mumbai
If its a fungal infection than At bedtime wash the lesion with soap and water and apply micogel ointment for a month and take cp candiforce 200 mg at night for two weeks
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 41 years old male. Nowadays. When iam in deep sleep. I find difficulty in breathing. As breathing stops for. 2 to 3 seconds. Suddenly I am awakening. Kindly advise.

MD - Alternative Medicine
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Mumbai
Might be its because of snoring nose. Its not common, visit to ent for sleep study first. Between a time use 2 drops of cow ghee at bed time as nasal drops best wishes.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Bipolar can be treated by Allopathy or homeopathic drugs? Which is more effective? Tnx.

MBBS, MD (AIIMS, Gold Medalist), Diploma in CBT (Glasgow)
Psychiatrist, Delhi
In my humble opinion, allopathic drugs are the agents of choice for treatment of bipolar disorder. Lithium that you are on is among the best medicines for bipolar disorder provided it is prescribed in the proper dosage and monitored properly. In cases where lithium is ineffective, many other agents are available to treat this condition. Take care!
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed