Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shamim DawoodYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor Sir I hope I am at the right track of asking a private and personal advice about one irregularity in health. I am 56 Male in good health normally sound. During past 6-8 months I notice that each time after sexual intercourse with my wife my tip of the penis and upper skin around it gets injured and gets red. Again after 5-6 days it cures. This occurs regularly. What is the problem now....which was not like this earlier. I am not associated with any other woman.Kindly advice. what medicine can be used for coming out of this defect. Normally it should be hard to resist normal inter courses.
Me and girlfriend were messing around today. We used condom all the while. It wS just a one point where we didn't use it. But there was no insertion in the vagina. She's a virgin also. I do not know if it was inserted a little or not. If it all it was inserted also. Just the tip of my penis would've been inserted. Later after an hour or so, she told me there was a little bleeding. Just two three drops. Then after an hour or so more she told me there was more bleeding, but along with a mucus kind of thing. I didn't ejaculate. Maybe I was just leaking of precum. We're afraid of what it could be. Could she be pregnant and lost her virginity as well? All this happened today itself. please respond quickly.
Hi Dr, Can you please provide me with detail info regarding rubella vaccine? Approx cost of this? How effective this is and any side effects of this vaccine? After how many days of vaccine can I prepare to conceive? Is this normal?
I am having acne problem since last 10 years. My age is 26 years and have gone through ultrasound and Pcod also. Please tell me permanent solution for this.
My mother is 40 Yrs old n she had suffered from breast cancer 3 Yrs later. Now the the cancer is overcome but a new problem of' lymphedema has invite to her right arm (cancer affected side, Now she is wearing a belt given by the doctor but there is not much improvement and 8 months have passedpassed. I wanted to know that is there any suggestion you would provide to overcome it?
I am suffering from minor ovarian cyst recently diagnosed .kindly suggest me vegetarian diets for it, remedies and prevention. Additional when I drink tea or eat your it taste biter.
Hii Dr. M 25 years old. Newly married from last 11 month. M trying to conceive but I had pcod. My Dr. prescribe me tab normoz BD a day from last 3 month. Lycored.n folic acid. But still my menstrual cycle is not regular. Wat to do to regular my cycle n how can I conceive early. Is normoz help in conceiving. Pls help me.
Hi I am Aruna. I got periods on August 6. I was expecting be pregnant the next month missing my periods. After 2 weeks of my period on august I was (am) suffering from severe left abdominal pain. Then followed by nausea bt dint vomit. And also suffering from loss of appetite during day time Bt very hungry during night. I thought I was pregnant and could test Bt sep 13 (1 week after missed period) Bt got periods by sep 11. Which started as dark brown spotting for first 2 days then continued as normal period. Since I was suffering from nausea and left abdominal pain yet and pregnancy urine test came out as negative my doctor advised me 2 take ultrasonic test in which nothing spotted out and everything is very normal. I thought I would b 5 weeks pregnant by now. But all results were negative and am still experiencing nausea. Is there possibility that am pregnant. What may be the reasons for my left abdomen pain and nausea. Pls some 1 help me.
I am 27 years old & I want to plan my baby after 30 and my husband is only 28 years old. Is there any problem to plan a baby after the age of 30?
She is 35 years old n a mother of two and completed 10 years of marriage. But from many years she wanted to tighten her Vagina as it was earlier. But don't want to get operated for that so please help in this matter.
Saffron is widely used not only for its taste and aroma but for its health benefits as follows:
1. Active components in saffron acts as an antiseptic, antidepressant, anti-oxidant, digestive, anti-convulsant.
2. Is a good source of copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, zinc and magnesium. Potassium is important for cell and body fluids that helps control heart rate and blood pressure. Iron is essential for red blood cell production.
3. Is rich in many vital vitamins, including vitamin A, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin-C that is essential for optimum health.
4. Is used for asthma, cough and to loosen phlegm.
5. Is useful for sleep problems, hardening of the arteries, intestinal gas, depression, Alzheimer?s disease, pain, heartburn & dry skin.
6. Women use saffron for easing menstrual cramps & premenstrual syndrome. Men use it to prevent early orgasm (premature ejaculation) & infertility.
7. Is also used to increase interest in sex & to induce sweating.
8. Some people apply saffron directly to the scalp for prevention and cure of baldness (alopecia).
9. Is beneficial for hair as it helps in stimulating hair growth.
10. It can be mixed with licorice and milk and applied to bald spots. This will combat hair loss and promote hair growth.
My wife have polyceast overy syndrome. Her period is irregular. How does it can be cure totally. Is there any problem at the time of penetration.
Pls tell the sign of pregnancy in details and pls tell me the test for pregnancy which are done in the home using homemade things. (urgent pls reply as soon as possible)
I am 20 years old female. Me and my boyfriend had just genitals rubbing but didn't had sex. Jus the head of the penis was entered for few seconds on the date 10th n 11th of august 2017. And started to bleed on 13th night. Probably my period date is on 29th aug, how did I bleed. Is there something wrong. M I pregnant.
Causes of miscarriage ka pta karne k liy konse test hota h.i m 29 years old. Before 1 month mere miscarriage hua 8 week ka. Brown colour bleeding wth cramping tha. Then surgical abortion kiya Dr. Ne. Now kitne time bad again try kr skte h conceiving k liy.
Hello Dr. I am 29 years old women I have one baby boy 8 years old. In dec I had an abortion DNC after this from april my tummy thigh n hips area increased. Its now 34 38 40. My ht is 5.5 and wt is 58 kg. What should I do Dr. to stay slim n fit. After this abortion my body becomes fatty before abortion m fit n slim. What is happening with me. Is anything serious. Pls suggest n reply what to do. Thanks and regards.
Here are symptoms, effects, and treatments of PCOS.
Hi I am Dr. Tripti Rheja. I am working as consultant, Gynea and obstetrician, Max Hospital Pitampura. This video will provide you information regarding PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a very common condition that affects up to 10-20 percent of women in India. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a condition that affects your periods, your fertility, your hormone levels and also your appearance. It also affects your long term health. Symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome are irregular period or absent period, increase facial hair or body hair there could be loss of body hair from head or there could be acne, oily skin and many come with complain of decreased fertility. They find difficulty in conceiving. It can affect your long term health also and it can cause diabetes in around 10-20 percent of patients later in the life. If diabetes remain untreated then it can lead to damage other internal organs also.
Then in some women it can cause high blood pressure since most of these women are overweight and if hypertension or high blood pressure remains untreated then it can cause heart problems also. Then if you have irregular period and if you bleed less than three times a year then there could be the thickening of the lining of uterus which can later on develop into cancer of uterus in some women. To reduce the risk to long term health you can do certain lifestyle modifications. You should have a healthy diet which should contain lots of fruit, vegetables. You should cut down the intake of salt, sugar, caffeine or alcohol. You should exercise regularly. You should exercise for at least 30 minutes in a day for a minimum of three days a week.
Then in addition to losing weight is going to help you if you have PCOS. If you can lose weight there are several benefits like periods will become more regular. You will find conceiving easier than your appearance will improve, there will be the reduction in acne, reduction in facial hair and then there is a benefit to your long term also. There will be less chance of development of diabetes or high blood pressure or cancer of uterus. In addition to these lifestyle changes there are medicines you can take after consultation with your gynecologist. These medicines can help you reducing the symptoms and consequences of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
If you want to consult me further you can connect me via lybrate. You can do chat or you can do video call or you can book an appointment via lybrate.
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
4. Avoiding Unhealthy Food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
5. Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.