Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shamim DawoodYour feedback matters!
I want vagina in every time &vagina come in my dreams. When a girl come with me my bp is very high. & I learn this topic in my mind.
Infertility is a very common problem among both men and women and it refers to the inability to conceive even after regular unprotected sex. The causes of this can be varied and some of the most prominent ones are:
Causes in Women:
1. Polycystic ovarian syndrome - PCOS is a medical condition in women in which they do not ovulate. It is a major cause of infertility in most women. It can often result in irregular menstruation and an increase in the release of male hormones in the female body. This causes male symptoms like the growth of a beard, hoarse voice etc. in females. The probable causes of this condition comprise being over or under weight, thyroid imbalance etc. It is possible to treat this condition with medical aid and weight management can also prove to be helpful.
2. Lack of sufficient healthy eggs - As you grow in age, the number and health of your eggs decline significantly. This could be a possible reason for your infertility. In this condition, optimizing egg health by maintaining a healthy weight and quitting alcohol and cigarettes can help you get rid of your infertility.
3. Blockage of the fallopian tubes - Blockage of or damage to the fallopian tubes causes the tubal factor that is responsible for infertility in women. The tubal factor can also be a result of endometriosis or any sexually transmitted disease like Chlamydia etc.
Causes in Men:
1. Ejaculatory disorders - Retrograde ejaculation, premature ejaculation, and other issues associated with ejaculation may cause infertility in men. In retrograde ejaculation, the semen enters the bladder instead of emerging out of the penis during orgasm. In premature ejaculation, the ejaculation occurs before the vagina is prepared to receive the semen.
2. Chromosome defects - Disorders like Klinefelter's syndrome can cause abnormal growth of the male reproductive organs resulting in infertility. Other such syndromes include Kallmann's syndrome, Karatagener's syndrome, cystic fibrosis etc. These conditions are mostly genetic.
3. Hormonal imbalance - Male infertility can also be a result of hormonal imbalances like hypogonadism (low testosterone levels), disorders of the testicles, abnormal functioning of the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal and the other glands as well.
Related Tip: Common causes of infertility in Women?
Nutritional facts: lotus seed (maakaha)
Lotus seed also known as Phool makhana is nutritionally very distinct from other nuts and seeds.These are very low in sodium and high in magnesium,being low in fat and high in carbohydrate,fibre,potassium,phosphorus,iron and zinc makes them a good choice of snacking for patients of high blood pressure,diabetes and heart disease also.
Sometimes the bland flavour may keep you away from introducing it into your food schedule, you can roast it and add the seasoning to replace it for unhealthy tea time snacks.These nuts can be added to sweet and salty preparations both, thus, make healthy choices by adding then in your breakfast cereals, snacks and salads .Their fibre content makes them a very good choice to add consistency to your dishes like curries and soups.
So, you can replace the cornflour with lotus seed powder and help yourself treat naturally from constipation.
The high protein and the anti oxidant percentage makes them a good choice for vegetarians and their anti-aging property brings them to the list of super foods.
I'm 23 female. I'm not married. I dint get my periods for last 3 months I consulted a doctor and took tablets. Now I feel like my heart is beating faster. The feel is like" My heart gonna come through my throat. Is this side effect of those tablet?
Is it safe to have sex without protection with your gf and later on giving ipil Will she get pregnant.
I'm 19 year old girl And I'm having vaginal problem since a month back. I get odor smell when pee And it itches as well. Kindly help me out. Thank you.
Dear sir/madam I have a sex with my girlfriend which time is safely I mean my girlfriend periods time or before periods or after periods or periods time please ans me.
I am 25 yrs female. I missed my last period which usually comes in middle of month n thick white vaginal discharge is present some day. Even feeling tired, loss of appetite, irritable and warm body this days. I hope I am not pregnant or have gynecological problem.
I am 22, I have irregularity in periods most of the time. Even now also 2 months gone wasted as result no periods. I have facial hairs below my chin. Where is the problem I dont understand that.
How many times doing sex healthy in a month and what precautions should we follow for being pregnant?
My wife ultrasound report said that she is suffering from Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is this disease curable if yes how much time and what is the medication and precaution and can she conceive during this.
Sirs/madams. Good evening. My wife is 40 yrs. She has been using depressive tablets for two yrs. Right now using Bupran sr 150 at morning mirtaz 7.5 at nights. Her period are almost regular. But this time for two months no period found? What will do now? Please tell us?
I'm 3 months pregnant and today when I go to bathroom so I see little bit blood came from my Vagina. Dr. sahib I'm so worried don't no what to do please help me.
To protect pregnancy what is the right time of having sex without any protection? Is having sex on 9 th day from the menstrual cycle may lead to pregnancy?
Safer sex at a glance:
Safer sex is anything you do to lower the chance of giving or getting STDs.
Waiting to have sex, using condoms, and getting tested regularly for STDs makes sex safer.
There’s no such thing as sex that’s 100% safe. That’s why we call it safer, not safe.
What’s safer sex?
"Safer sex" is anything we do to lower the risk of getting STDs or giving others STDs .
No kind of sex with another person is guaranteed to be 100 percent safe: Since STDs don't always have symptoms, people don't always know they have them. And pregnancy can happen even if you use birth control.
But not all kinds of sex have the same risks. Vaginal and anal sex are the most likely to spread STDs, oral sex is less likely, and things like kissing, mutual masturbation, and outercourse (AKA dry humping) are even safer. Here are ways to have safer sex:
For vaginal sex, use birth control and condoms
For anal sex, use condoms and lubricant
For oral sex, use a condom to cover the penis or a Sheer Glyde dam, cut-open condom, or plastic wrap to cover the vulva or anus
Get tested for STDs
Do I need to use a condom if I’m on birth control?
Even if you're using birth control, use condoms every time you have sex to protect yourself from STDs. Many women who take birth control (like the pill) also use condoms, because only condoms protect against STDs — the pill and other kinds of birth control do not.
The other reason to use condoms even if you're on birth control is for extra pregnancy protection, because condoms also prevent pregnancy! No birth control method is 100% effective, so adding condoms to the mix increases your protection.
Bottom line: if you decide to have vaginal sex, condoms + birth control = the best way to prevent pregnancy and STDs.
Can I get an STD from someone who’s never had sex?
It's very unlikely — but still possible — to get STDs from someone who's never had any kind of sex. Some people, for example, are born with HIV, which they can pass to other people later in life when they have sex. People can also pick up herpes through casual kissing — even from friends and family. Their herpes infections can then be passed on sexually, but this is also pretty unlikely.
The chance of this happening is small, so don't worry about it too much. On the other hand, it's another one of the many good reasons to always use condoms when you have sex.
Keep in mind that some STDs can be passed through oral sex, and some can be passed by genital skin-to-skin contact. So you need to ask people you have sex with questions like "What kinds of sex have you had? When was the last time you were tested? Do you always use protection?" But no matter what they say, using protection is always the safest bet.