Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shambulingaiah S. HiremathYour feedback matters!
I have many pimples on my forehead. For which ii have already stopped using hair oil. But still pimples are coming out. I have anoily skin. Also have black spots due to pimples all over the face. Kindly help to get rid of this problem.
Hi,I am 22 years old I am getting hairfall from front of my head specially from right side of my head.I have dandruff also on above of my head. I am using khadi rosemary and henna hair oil and Himalaya ayurvedic antidandruff shampoo but still didn't get any good result yet.Please suggest me good opinion to remove dandruff from my head and want to regrow my hair from front of my head.
I want to know about hair damage. Is that possible to get again. I have no damage hair just want to know if it would then how should I do to recover again ?
I had undergone CABG surgery on 1st of December. Can you please suggest whether I can consume couple of pegs of Whiskey in a Corporate party. If not now then when can I consume moderate intake of Alcohol?
I am a 19 years old male I have good health and good testorone level and blood as well I don't smoke or drink I go gym 5 days a week I take protein supplement I have a problem I have no morning wood and low pennis sensitivity And I get erection but not strong like before I used to masturbate everyday in porn but. I stopped porn last week What could cause all that I need help ? Do I need a serjury? Can someone give me a satisfying answer don't copy and paste same info every time PLEASE.
Hi, I attached here MRI reports. Please advise how could I come out from back pain without surgery. MRI - LUMBAR spine 19,10.2016: Findings: loss of normal lumbar lordosis seen? Due to muscle spasm. Lumbar vertebrae appears normal in alignment .No listhesis. Small Schmorl's nodes noted involving the endplates of multiple lumbar vertebra. Degeneration ofL1-L2, L2-L3 and L4-L5 lumbar intervertebral disc Posterior annular tear noted at L1-L2, L2-L3 and L4-LSlevels. At Ll-L2 level there is right paramidline protrusion, No foramina narrowing. At L2-L3, L3-L4 diffuse posterior disc bulge noted ,causing effacement of ventral thecal sac and inferior recess of bilateral neural foramina narrowing at L3-L4 level. At L4-L5 level, posterocentral and left forminal protrusion causing, significant canal stenosis and left neural foramina narrowing ,resulting in compression of exiting L4 and traversing LS nerve roots at this level. At LS-Sllevel, no disc bulge or herniation. Conus medullaris appear unremarkable. Impression: - Lumbar spondylosis degenerative changes as mentioned ,predominant at L4-L5 level. - At L4-LSlevel, posterocentral and left forminal protrusion causing, significant canal stenosis and left neural foramina narrowing ,resulting in compression of exiting left L4 and traversing Left LSnerve roots at this level. Approving Doctor: Somasundaram Sivaraman. MD.DNB. FRCR (UK)
I am 23 years old and I get tired very fast. Could you please help me in regaining my stamina back. Please instruct me about my diet and workouts. Thanks a lot.
I am a female of 20 years old as I checked my bp. Level from home and come to. Know that my bp level is 137 and also I am having a pain on left side of chest and back and also. Have frequent headache. How can I get from. This.
Hii, I m 22 year old guy. I have hair loss from this age. I used different type of treatment bt no result found. What can I do? please tell me the proper result. Thnk you.
Hi I am 25 years female and my weight is 39.8and my height is160 I want to increase my weight please suggest some ideas I am vegetarian and sometimes I eat egg but please help me to increase my weight.
I have inflammation in my si joint and my mri (june 2016) says its sacroiliitis .i have taken medication for the 1 month (maxnuron pg, calog,spirex plus and hcqs) and now for the last one month I am doing back strengthening exercises and also all the test has been done and all are negative (esr, crp,uric acid, brucella antibodies igg and agm, hla-b27 pcr ,mantoux test) mri done recently says (bone marrow edma in sacral ala has significantly decreased with subtle residual changes. No developments are seen). Please let me know how much time will it take to heal completely and what is the meaning of subtle residual changes.
Hi doctor, I am 32 yrs old, newly married. Last week I finished with my periods & had intercourse. I had an i pill too, same day. Today morning I started bleeding. I do not know why. And I started my workout out today, treadmill & floor exercises. Why am I bleeding? Please advise.
I am 21 year old male and want some guidance about my hairs, I have good quantity of hairs on my head but I am little sceptical about receding hairline from the sides of the scalp (not much ) and I do not want it so can I regrow hairs from sides. Should I use livon. What can I do to make my hairs strong naturally.
Mother age is 70. Before 3 days she has paralytic attack on left side of body. She is admitted now in icu. Blood clots found in brain. She is semi conscious now. She understand if we talk to her. Please suggest some homeopathy or ayurvedic treatment. Now her BP is 130/95.3 days before her BP was 260 high.
Hi I think I am addicted to codine! Please help I am 30 year old male! I am looking forward to overcome this thing, as just want to come out from this, I have never tell it to anyone, I need a guidance please help.
What is Depression?: It is a state of mind when a person feels very low, loses interest in routine daily activities, feels hopeless and helpless. Many times the person starts thinking about suicide. It is a very dangerous state and needs immediate intervention from Mental Health Professionals.
Assessment of Depression: Anyone feeling very sad cannot be called as a "depressed" person. To confirm the depression, the person needs to undergo assessment tests by either a Psychologist or a Psychiatrist. A "Depression Test" is carried out to see the exact intensity of depression.
Symptoms of Depression:
Feeling very sad all the time, continuously for more than 15 days: Feeling very sad continuously for a period of 15 days or more confirms depression. But just feeling sad sometimes is not depression.
- Crying for no specific reason: A depressed person may cry without any specific reason or provocation. The internal feeling of sadness is so intense, that the person cries without a good reason.
- Feeling worthless and hopeless: A depressed person has very low self esteem. The person thinks that he/she is useless, has no value and respect in the society. A depressed person feels hopeless. He/she thinks that 'this is the end of the world' and things cannot improve. The person does not have any hopes about future and may start thinking about committing suicide or may attempt suicide.
- Loss of interest in life: The person loses interest in life. Does not feel like taking part in any activities which she/he were interested in doing earlier. There is nothing to look forward to, in their life.
- Ignoring personal hygiene: The person is so disinterested in life that she/he becomes careless about personal hygiene. They may not take bath for days together, may not even change their clothes or comb their hair or brush their teeth and are least bothered about the general cleanliness.
- Sleep disorders: The depressed person may sleep all the time or may not be able to sleep at all, which affects their overall health.
- Eating disorders: The person with depressive symptoms may stop eating or eat very little or in some cases eat a lot.
- Lack of sexual desire: The person may lose interest in sex and stop interacting with the sexual partner or start avoiding them.
- Feeling like a loser all the time, not wanting to fight back: The person has no self confidence and hence loses all the faith in his/her own abilities. Does not believe that he/she can face difficult situations and also can fight back.
- Becoming antisocial: The person avoids meeting other people and does not interact with people at home.
Causes of Depression:
There are various factors, which may cause depression:
- Family history: A person who has a family history of depression is more likely to have depression. If any of the parents or grandparents were diagnosed with depression then the person is more susceptible to depression.
- Trauma: If a person has gone through a 'life changing' experience, it can cause depression. Situations, such as a sudden death of a loved one or in case of witnessing devastating natural disasters like earthquake or tsunami or a war survivor, someone who has experienced terrorist attack or when someone has suffered sexual or physical abuse etc. may cause depression.
- Health issues: If a person is having terminal illness, that can cause depression as the person has to endure lot of pain and has no hopes about recovery.
- Relationship problems: If a person is dissatisfied with his/her close relationships like relation with the spouse, parents, siblings or offsprings, then the person may feel like a failure and feels worthless, unwanted or betrayed.
- Financial issues: A person having any financial issue like not able to get a job or loss of job, incurring heavy losses in business or unable to earn enough money to satisfy the basic needs etc. might get depressed.
- Failures in life: Failure to pass an examination, failure to achieve targets/goals, failure in love affair etc.may result in depression.
- Treatment for Depression: Depression may fall in the category of mild, moderate and severe. But it is very important that the person gets assessed for the severity of depression.
- Assessment by a Psychiatrist/Psychologist/Counsellor: A person needs to be assessed by either a Psychiatrist or a Psychologist or a Counsellor, to understand the intensity of depression. These Mental Health Professionals may assess a person by talking to him/her and if required by applying certain 'Depression Assessment' tests.
- Medication and Counselling: In case of moderate to severe depression, a Psychiatrist will prescribe certain medication. Along with the medicines, counselling sessions work very well. In case of mild depression, only counselling also can be helpful.
- Depression is Treatable: If you come across someone with depressive symptoms, kindly advise them to seek help from a Counsellor, Psychologist or a Psychiatrist.