Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shambhukumar B.kYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old and she is 24. Last night we had oral sex, suddenly I tried to place my penis over her vagina and I felt an inner call of ejaculation. So I pulled out mine making sure I have not inserted or got intercourse. And I thought my whole ejaculated fluid is outside only means on the floor nearby as I saw them. She was also adamant enough to not to show her open. She held her thighs very tight fearing That may happen. But I saw a white fluid outside her thighs near the vaginal portion. Now my fear is whether it's enough to cause pregnancy? I am too mu worried about that little girl as this has happened unexpectedly. Very very accidentally. I am very sorry for her that I have caused this much trouble and mental torture to her. Please sir for God's sake kindly help me and give me hope to tackle this.
Very often my blood sugar levels go down to 67 and I am not diabetic but I have history of pcod 15 years back. My recent female hormones test comes normal. Pl help to advise on this.
Hi Doctors. I am a person doing Exercises daily in Gym from Monday To Saturday, Sunday Off. I am eating well balanced diets full of proteins, minerals and Vitamins like milk, eggs, chicken, mutton, fresh vegetables, fresh juices and fruits. My QUESTION is that Can I MASTURBATE 3 Times a week, but all 3 times only on same day like SUNDAY? Then I am Again Back to my routine From Monday. Pls reply with the explanation.
I am 19 year old. I am having very weak digestion. I can not eat anything in the morning. What should I do?
I am 27 years old I got kelodi on my center of chest and now its itching on surrounding area and its increasing in size. Can I know why its coming? Any side effects.
But is it possible that my Penis secreted the pre ejaculation sperms which could enter her .to get her pregnant? Although her Hymen is intact. And we only got involved in sexual actions and foreplay and no penetration. Also she got period on 13th and we had foreplay on 19th. Also taking I pill within 19 hrs. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Erectile dysfunction is a male problem where the person cannot achieve an erection for long enough to enjoy sexual intercourse. This may be caused due to several reasons including hormonal imbalances, stress and anxiety, depression, and the presence of other chronic ailments like cardiovascular diseases and diabetes, to name a few. Diabetes is known to affect this part of the male anatomy in an adverse fashion. As per many medical studies, almost 35% to 75% of the male patients suffering from this condition will end up with erectile dysfunction as a symptom at some point. Read on to know more about erectile dysfunction or impotence, and its link with diabetes.
- Causes: So why exactly do men with diabetes land up with erectile dysfunction? This is due to the fact that diabetes often impairs the functions in the vital nerves, blood vessels and several muscles. This hinders the stimulation process which helps in achieving an erection and holding it for long enough. Male nerves and hormones are all linked with this function, which may get hindered due to the presence of diabetes. These hormones and nerves as well as the blood vessels, help in controlling the erection as well, once it has been achieved. When these portions are impaired, there is less blood flow which leads to either non responsiveness or the inability to retain an erection even after a satisfactory response has been achieved.
- Oral Medication: Men who are suffering from diabetes and have a problem of getting and holding an erection can turn to oral medication as prescribed by the doctor. The medicines include Sildenafil, Tadalafil, Avanafil or even Vardenafil.
- Heart and Medication: Often, diabetes is tied crucially with heart disease. Therefore, before taking any such medication, the patient must get a doctor's opinion regarding the patient’s heart condition. In case there is any heart problem or cardiovascular disease in sight, then the doctor must dissuade the patient from taking any of the above mentioned medicines as it may lead to a fatality. Also, if the patient is already on medication for the heart, then these medicines can cause some serious side effects when they interact with the heart medication.
- Other Treatment:Patients who are suffering from diabetes and erectile dysfunction may also try other forms of treatment including intracavernous injection therapy as well as vacuum erection devices without any constriction at play. Also, the patient can be asked to use penile prosthese that are inflatable and malleable.
In many cases, stress is seen as a major problem for people suffering from chronic diseases. Sex therapy can be used by the patient to get over this stress and enjoy a normal sex life without impotence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
My age is 23 and my penis size is 3.7 inch can I masturbate in twice in a week pls tell me and I early ejaculate just only kissing before sex pls tell me whts is the problem.
My friend wants to know that masturbating once regularly because of erection is good for health or not? Please reply ASAP.
How to remove waste material in the sense saliva. Due to this I was experiencing indigestion, severe head ache. I need some suggestions/tips.
I am loosing my sperm counts daily in my night sleep nd I am getting body weakness. Due to this problem I am loosing my strength and lack of concentration in my studies and body pain also.
I have a suffocating feeling since few days. I don't know the reason. Iam healthy at all aspects. What maybe the reason.
Dr. I am 30 year old. All my routine blood tests are normal. Even I am not facing any mental stress kind of thing but still I do not have complete erections while having sex with my wife. Many a times it happens that I am not able to insert my penis into her vagina. Is there a solution for this?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strain on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night.