Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Shambhu Kumar SahYour feedback matters!
Ghutne ke niche ke muscle mein dard rehta hai sir. Max hospital bhi ja ker aa gaya par koi fayda nahi hua. Doctor ne bs painkiller diya tha. Please bataiye kya kru.
I am 22 years old I cause back pain in serve days I get some pain relif spray and the pain kellae4 tablet but the pain was not relif what medicine I will take.
I am 27 year old I have ankle and heel pain. From past 8 months I am traveling in bmtc bus and walk at least 3 km per day. Please suggest how get rid of this pain.
My back is paining and I am feel all time so tired and I have few times headache and problem of oxygen.
Hello doctor, I am a auto driver I am driving auto since 8 years Currently i'm suffering from back pain problem But not heavily. It has started 2 months ago I usually drive 6 to 8 hrs a day Please suggest me to take precautions for my back pain for my future health.
I am 25 years old have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but had not get any relief. What should I do now?
I have severe lower back pain from 6-7 months. Mainly every morning orr whenever I wake up after sleeping. I have undergone for Lumber Spine MRI. MRI report - Disc dessication with annular tear noted at level of L4-L5 intervertebral disc level. Broad Disc bulge with focal central and paracentral disc extrusion with mild caudal migration noted, decreasing ventral subarachnoid space mildly, indenting anterior thecal sac on right side with crowding and compression of traversing nerve roots on right side. Mild B/1 neural foramina narrowing noted with compression existing nerve roots. I am a Boxing Player. I want to cure my back as early as possible. Kindly advise me medication and best advice for me.
About one month ago I had suffered from dengue now I am fit but I have pain in my right knee and other joints. Please suggest me treatment.
I am having leg pain problem I always do the oil massaging but once it give relief aftr 1dy start paining.
I had my surgery of ring finger after some dislocation in the second nuckle on 6th of August. During surgery there were some complications as my finger started turning blue so in hurry the k wire was pulled out. It is not yet correct completely. I want to know that I am having a regular physiotherapy from 10th of August. I want to know that normally how much time does it take to get rid of stiffness and pain. And in my case how much time will it take.
I have pain in my shoulder since from 4 months, when ever I raise my hand I noticed a sound from my shoulder bone.
I used to play badminton I stopped playing 7 months backs I am unable to lift my hand high to reach things what should I do?
I have a back pain in last 3 months , I am 20 years old, have if got any relief. What should I do now?
I have pain at the back. Its in the upper back at the left side like behind the heart region. It sometimes is very less and sometimes moderate. Is it due to high BP if not why is it. I maintain good sitting position and don't do a desk job by the way.
I am having a frequent back pain & I feel tired very quickly after doing little work. How I get on it?
What can i do if leg break when I am playing game. And I realize it after two to three hours of this?
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.