Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sham KiranYour feedback matters!
I develop itching and small rashes on skin. I take ebast 20 which cures the prob temporarily. Not sure what is causing the allergy.
I am 23years from 2008 I am suffering from irritating itching on my hands feet and sometimes on my face and neck it happens when direct sunlight falls on my hands and other parts and then also with warm temperature and then if I avoid direct contact with sun it does not control due to itching a crowd of so many tiny pimples where itching occurs I consult so many doctors they recommend sunscreen lotion medicines every thing but it does not control please suggest me some medicines and home made tips.
Hi my name is Nikhil. I am 52 years old. I have alopecia areata. I am currently using hair patch to cover it. My scalp has serious dandruff. How can I recover my hair.
I am 32 years old man. My hairs are getting white. Also I am very slim. Could you please suggest me the solution.
Hello doctor I have dark skin I was very fair a few years ago can you suggest me something that will make my skin colour white and fair? I have friends of my age who are very fair and have pure white coloured skin all over the body even if they stay in the sun regularly. Please give a proper solution as this is the 3rd time I am asking this question the previous 2 questions were not very convincing. Thank you.
My daughter 3 months old and she is suffering from lice in hair. Please suggest the best brand hair oil to prevent from lice?
My hair continue falling, what should I do? I'm using Godrej hair dye for my grey hair. I'm loosing my confidence. Please suggest.
I have a pimples problem. The pimples make be my skin dark spot I want clear the dark spot please suggest me.
The wretched hot sweltering summers are here. No matter what you seem to do, your skin seems to sweating profusely and spoiling your make up. Those blackheads and pimples seem to appearing form nowhere.
Your hair itches like you haven’t washed it for days even though you washed it yesterday. Your skin seems to get darker day by day, due to the harsh sun. The weather seems to be taking a toll on your skin.
So, what to do now?
Well, I am going to give you some simple tips to take care of your skin, health and hair this summer.
Hence some of the tips to protect you from the harsh sun are:
• Wear an antiperspirant powder and perfume, so that you do not sweat too much and have wet patches on the back of your T-shirt.
• Wear a hat and a scarf every time you got out in the sun, as prevention is better than cure.
• Make sure that you wear a sunscreen every time you go out in the sun.
• Wash your hair thrice a week instead of twice a week to get rid of the sweat that accumulates on your scalp.
• Have a bath after you come from office. In summers, it is better to have a bath thrice a day, to remove the sweat that accumulates on your body and cleanse your skin pores.
• Eat healthy; eat a lot of fruits and salads as they have a cooling effect on your body. Green leafy vegetables, colorful vegetables and fruits help to detoxify your system, keep you healthy and cool.
• Drink a lot of water, Water is the ultimate energy giving drink. Drink lots of water as you sweat a lot during summer, hence, your body needs more water to flush out the toxins.
• Drink coconut water or sugarcane juice, as both the drinks are natural and the best antidote for summer.
• Avoid going out in the sun. Don’t step out of the house between 12 to 4 in the noon as the sun is at its peak temperature during this time.
• Drink a lot of fresh fruit juices and glucose; they will keep you going throughout the day.
• Wear loose cotton clothes like kurtis and leggings.
Hence, these are some of the tips you ought to follow if you want to beat the heat and have a cool summer. Going out for a short vacation might also do the trick of beating the heat!
Me 19 years ki hu me atleast 3 to 4 months se medicin le rhi hu for my back pain. To sayad dawa ki garmi ki waje se mere hair bohot patle ho chuke h balo ka volume bohot kam ho gya h to me mere hair ka valume and growth kese bada skti hu naturally home recomd plzz help me dr.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Related Tip: "Oily Skin and Summers: What Is The Ideal Way To Handle It?"