Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sham KiranYour feedback matters!
Im getting pimples often, after some months I used some natural ways of resisting them I got rid of some pimples. But now am suffering from the ACNE scars left by the pimples. Natural way of treating my skin is it possible that way or what else should be done to get rid of this acne scars. And also I need the diet part by avoiding some foods I can be safe from pimples. Please help me with this. Since am suffering from these scars for more tha 3 years. Thank you. Sir.
Find Out the Type of Alopecia the Bald Patches Might Be Indicating
Alopecia Areata is the most prominent kind of alopecia that causes hair fall. It happens if your immune system attacks the hair follicles, resulting in excessive shedding and even bald patches. Generally, people below 20 are most affected by this condition but it may occur to any individual irrespective of age and gender. The hair loss is reversible on its own and treatments are also available. Below is a list of different types of Alopecia Areata that have been diagnosed in people.
- Alopecia Universalis (AU) - This kind of alopecia leads to complete hair loss from the body, including eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Alopecia Totalis (AT) - Alopecia Tolalis causes shedding of hair from the scalp making one bald.
- Alopecia Barbae - When Alopecia Areata occurs at the beard area making patches or wiping the entire area smooth, it is called Alopecia Barbae.
- Scarring Alopecias (Cicatricial Alopecias) - This is the rarest form of Alopecia where one loses hair permanently.
- Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA) - Also called male or female pattern baldness, this type of alopecia causes excessive thinning of hair to the point that the scalp is almost visible. This is a progressive kind of hair loss that is most common in people with hereditary alopecia.
- Traction Alopecia - This type of alopecia results from excessive pulling on the hair, which causes tension in the hair follicles. Primarily seen in women because of certain kind of hairstyles, it can lead to damage of hair shafts preventing re-growth of hair.
- Telogen Effluvium - If more than normal amount of hair falls out then, it is called Telogen Effluvium. It is usually innocuous and the hair returns to its former glory after the phase has passed.
- Anagen Effluvium - This type of hair loss is caused due to chemicals used to treat cancer. After the completion of the treatment, hair usually grows back to its normal state. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am 19 years old girl. I have small pimples types black in my legs and hands and it seems to be like thorns. It is mostly in winter. I has been from 4-5 years. Please help.
I am having much more dandruff in my hair I have tried all the shampoos and I was tired by using all the shampoos can you give any Natural ways of Dandruff free for my hair and also for the loss of the hair please.
Hello, I am 27 years old and I am losing my hair, I have a severe itching and burning sensation on the scalp. I get boils on the scalp as well, I presume it is because of the 5 Alpha reductase which promotes the growth of DHT. Please let me how can this be treated, I have tried almost all the doctors.
Hello I am sadiq I am 17 years old and I hav pimples on my face not proper pimples bht some r there wash my face 3 times a day but there is no change I also do cleansing every night but no change so can you plzz suggest me something that I can do to get rid of these pimples and if the process is not medicated it would very nice some home remedy would be better Thank you.
I am 29 year old female, I have 2 dark black spots on my lips please gice some solution for that. I get always embaracement.
My 6 years old daughter had sustained burns on her both lower legs about 20 days back which are almost cured now. Can you suggest any medicine to get rid of her burn marks?
I am using black oil of homeopathic. But then also my grey hairs are not disappearing. Please tell me an effective way to reduce my grey hair.
Mam, I am 20 years old, male, my face skin is to much dark, due to unnecessary use of different creams which result in body is in light colour and only face is too much dark can you please please help me! how to get face colour light please help me.
Loosing hair quickly. Getting balder day by day. Used lot of remedies and hair oils but no results. Hair density is decreasing day by day.
What is the main reason for hair falling continuously? And how can solve this problem? Is any side effects by using medicines for solve it?
Homeopathy is a branch of medicine that focuses on improving the body's healing mechanism to treat the cause of the disease. Acne is a skin condition that results in pimples on the face or other areas of the body. Homeopathic treatments are based on the premise of removing the cause of the disease rather than just curing the symptoms.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil by the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Calcariasulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.