Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini DathYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old female. Last year I had suffered with ectopic pregnancy and my left fallopian tube was cut. Can I have pregnancy now and if not how long should I wait too plan next pregnancy?
- Dalchini is a wonderful herb for healthy heart and diabetes.
- It maintain blood sugar levels within normal range and improves the pumping action of heart. Taking dalchini on daily basis can prevent you from high cholesterole level.
- Take 1 pinch of powdered dalchini in a cup of boiling water and drink it daily. It is a wonderful herb for weight loss.
I have tried 7 times iui 2 times ivf still my wife has not conceived I am now 40 and my wife 35 her amh now is 2.3 and my sperm count is 20 million I am thinking of now going for once again for ivf which is best centre what precautions should we both take her tubes are patent and no endometriosis or cist also let me know how shall I improve my sperm count
Hey there, I have a query about blood group relations. My fiancée is having o -ve blood type and I am having b ve type. Is there any barrier in our future marriage. Such that I heard that she can't have second baby because that will be harmful for her in that case? Need suggestion what to do? Is that something correct I heard? And are there any ways in medical to prevent that thing?
I am 47 female did utrus operation after put on weight. What is master check up. What r the test. N is it too costly.
I am 47 years old 2 years before my wife operated for carcinoma since than we are not having sex now can we have safer sex although she refuses to have sex it's advise able to have safer sex with her although every time she refuses pls advise what should I do.
I am 26 years old and 60kgs in BMI measuring tests they said that I am having water retention problem.please help me
I got periods on 24th nov and again I got bleeding after 15 days for some time. It was not a regular period.
My period is delayed by 15 days initially doctor suspected it's pregnancy but condition is weak. Test was positive next day during urine I spotted little drop of blood retest was negative but bleeding is not there to take it as period and I feel strength less please suggest what to be done Whenever I cough or walk fast I am spotting blood strains while urinating Please address this.
My wife last date came on 9 February but today is 20 march but periods don't came till & she checks then also pregnancy results came negative.Please suggest?
Pistachio is one of the most delicious nuts. This wonder-nut comes loaded with many vital nutrients leading to these numerous benefits.
Get into habit of eating pistachio for following reasons –
1. Controls Cholesterol: Pistachio as a snack helps in lowering cholesterol and keeps heart healthy. It brings flexibility to arteries and prevents development of blood clots.
2. Manages Weight: Intake of pistachio controls weight as it has good amount of fiber content. This leads to low levels of triglycerides and proportionate body mass indexes. They may add to your calorie intake, so eat limited portions.
3. Provides Wholesome Health: Pistachios are packed with wide range of nutrients like carbohydrates, fats, proteins, dietary fiber, potassium, phosphorus, thiamine, beta-carotene, calcium, lutein, iron, zinc, magnesium, copper, vitamin C, E, K & A, niacin, riboflavin and folate.
4. Reduces Hypertension: For zero sodium content, pistachio has soothing effect on those who suffer from hypertension.
5. Slows Down Ageing: Pistachios carry good amount of antioxidants like zeaxanthin and lutein that help in slowing ageing process. Add pistachio to your veggies and they would add suppleness to your youth.
6. Keeps Skin Shining: Eat pistachio to keep skin young and shining. Their saturated fat content brings sheen to skin.
7. Enhances Sexual Vitality: Pistachio is an effective aphrodisiac that improves sexual performance. Its regular intake increases blood circulation in genitals and enhances vitality.
8. Prevents Cancerous Growth: Not just pistachio but also their shell layers are rich in antioxidants that neutralize the harmful effect of free radicals, known to cause cancerous growth.
9. Controls Diabetes: Antioxidant content of pistachio helps in controlling diabetes by preventing the process called glycation.
10. Combats Anemia: Presence of copper in pistachio allows for better absorption of iron contents that helps in combating anemia.
11. Makes for Healthy Cooking: Pistachio oil is indeed one of the healthiest cooking mediums. This aromatic oil makes food healthy and full of all its goodness and wholesomeness.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Sir I am having five months baby. I am aged 29 years it's my 2nd baby. I am feeling weakness sleepy from five days. Please suggest me and also tiredness.
Hi Can a doctor can assess antral follicle count on day 32 of periods? when an antral follicle count should be measured?
Did you know your nails could reveal a lot about your health?
When there’s something wrong with your health, your body reveals it in the form of different signs. Changes in the normal colour, texture and shape of your nails can be counted among these signs. You might not often closely observe your nails, but did you know that the changes in your nails are often caused by different medical conditions? Read on…
1. Discoloured Nails
If you observe that your nails are turning into a different shade than the normal pinkish-red, it might be indicative of these conditions:
Yellow nails: This may happen due to continuous use of nail paints, but in most cases it’s a sign of fungal infection or psoriasis. Also, it may happen due to some other conditions like jaundice, lymphedema, and sinusitis to name a few.
Blue nails:The nails generally turn blue due to lack of oxygen in the fingertips.
Brown nails: This type of colouration in nails generally occurs due to malnutrition or thyroid. Moreover, if your fingernails have a brown tone close to the tips and are whiter at the bottom, you may have increased chances of kidney failure.
2. Pale nails
Pale or whitish nails suggest that there’s lack of oxygen in your blood,which might have happened due to anaemia (lack of iron). Moreover, pale nails may also point towards diabetes or any liver disease in its initial stage.
3. Cracked, Dry, or Brittle nails
Cracking and splitting of nails are the result of exposure to chemicals like detergents, and nail polish removers among others or fungal infection or thyroid. Also, if your body is not getting adequate amount of vitamins A, B and C, your nails might become brittle.
4. Nails with Dark Patches or Lines
If you notice black streaks, lines or painful growths on your nails - this could be the sign of melanoma (a type of skin cancer).
Private parts not only make or break intimacy but also also affect your overall health. Men and women - both need to keep them clean. Here are 5 things that you need to religiously follow.
1) Wash them everyday - In case you are not washing your private parts every day, let me share with you that it is a must-do! Your private parts are moist and house many bacteria. You can use soap to wash but an unscented or mild one. Wash them with lukewarm and clean water.
2) Clean them up before and after sex - Cleaning your private parts before and after sex is of great importance. Before sex because of etiquette. And, after sex for a healthy sexual life ahead! The body fluids or semen which gather on and near your reproductive organs, if not washed can harbour the growth of bad bacteria and set a stage for infections.
3) Groom them well - Untrimmed hair around the private parts is highly unhygienic. It can lead to too much of itching, increasing the chances of infection.
4) Wear fresh undergarments everyday - Unwashed shirts can do but unwashed boxer or briefs is a big no-no. You need to keep your underwears clean & dry. Wear a fresh and clean undergarment every day. Changing your briefs after masturbation, sex, work-outs in gym is also highly recommended.
5) Don't delay visit to a doctor - If you are experiencing any sort of irritation, itching, redness, odour, swelling or other form of discomfort please do not delay in consulting a doctor. It can be a sign of a serious health problem or a severe infection.