Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini DathYour feedback matters!
Blood came through my urine. I was having fever and chills during this time. 2 days before the fever, I drank a mountain dew which was non refrigerated. Could this be the problem?
My boyfriend and I never had sex and I am a virgin. I was wearing panties and yoga pants and he finished on my upper inner thighs which I immediately washed off with water and then after a few minutes I changed my pants. Is there a risk of getting pregnant? My panties were damp due to my own bodily fluids could the sperm have travelled?
I have family History in diabetes and I am newly married and planning for a baby. What are things I should take CARE off while planning.
Mera pregnancy ka 4 month ho raha hai aur suddenly mujhe light spotted period ho raha isse meri baby ko koi problem toh nahi hoga na please help me why it is happening help me out.
I am not able to conceive, we only get intimate 2-3 times a month. Recently my mother in law took me to a games and she did Ultrasound and said nothing, and then she inserted her hand in my vagina to see any secretion/germs - which was not the case. When asked what is issue, she said she can not identify and she needs n number of tests to tell me if I am normal. I felt too bad for doctors who want to make money by scaring patients. I walked out of hospital and thought I will go for other consultation. For ladies who are planning family and pre-conception what are things to check to see if we are fit for having a baby? Can someone sensible advise.
I am 22 years old girl and I have the problem of leucorria since 5-6 years and weakness and also back problem give me some suggestions.
Alcohol can it affect your intimacy level with your partner, yes! But with this you might be wondering how can that be possible when you actually sustain yourself for long, maybe longer than you should be. It is probably the “whiskey penis”. Alcohol may give you a sense of elation at one point of time, but it is essentially a nervous depressant. The over consumption of alcohol mainly has a reduced effect on sensitivity for both men and women.
How alcohol affects sex life in men: The effect of alcohol on the sex life of men is immense. In most cases, chronic and acute cases of alcohol consumption have shown to reduce the production of testosterone in men. Since testosterone is the hormone that results in the increase in libido in men, the effects of alcohol really reduce the performance in men. It has shown to reduce pleasurability and it can also reduce the intensity of orgasms. Sometimes, it can cause difficulty in ejaculation or delayed ejaculation.
How alcohol affects sex life in women: Alcohol can have a very mixed effect on women in general. While it can increase sexual arousal and desire, it can also result in low sensitivity. Women have a higher percentage of fat as compared to water in their bodies, this means that alcohol has a more profound effect on their bodies as compared to that in men. Their bodies also take longer to process and eliminate the alcohol. While some women report a heightened sense of sexual arousal and an increase in the duration of the orgasm, a large number of women also complain of lesser lubrication.
Alcohol also has a psychological effect; that is the loss of inhibition that may help in developing carnal instincts when intoxicated. This psychological effect may have a more profound effect than the physiological effects as a result of which women might claim that alcohol does indeed help in better sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My gf is 75 days pregnant, Is mtp is safe for abortion, pls suggest doc, or I have to go for medical abortion, She is just 43 kg, is there any risk, Pls suggest me, but surgical evacuation is illegal in Haryana. Then what we do?
On 11th March (3 days after the completion of my menstruation cycle) I had unprotected intercourse with my partner and I consumed an i-pill within 3 hours of intercourse. On 19th of March I experienced brown clotting which was initially red and it lasted for a day. My scheduled date for menstruation for April was 5th of April but it has not yet started. Am I pregnant? What are the ways to get rid of it?
2. Water: 8-10 glasses of water in a day.
3. Rest: take proper rest to rebuild energy. Take proper sleep for 6-8 hours.
4. Air: always sit for at least 10-15 minute in fresh air.
5. Exercise: regular exercise for at least half an hour per day
6. Diet: eat a balanced diet. Colourful, fresh, good quality food.
I have a 11 months old baby and she is breast feeding. My wife missed her periods and got her pregnancy test positive yesterday. We are not ready for another baby now. What is the best option now to remove this. Is it going to stop the milk? as my baby is very small.
I took ipill on 29september after two weeks heavy bleeding like periods started and was there till one week and on 27 October I had sex again but I am not sure the semen went inside or no should I take ipill again? Please advice.
My girlfriend is 21 years old. We did sex for the first time on 6th Feb using protection. Her hymen was broken during intercourse. But after 1 to 2 weeks she was having white discharge from vagina hugely for few days which was not normal to her. She got her periods started on 28th feb. My question is that is that white discharge is happening for sex? Is is abnormal or disease? If yes what is remedy? Can further sex will affect this more?
i'm in problem my date was 26th last month I had unprotected sex this month on 28th I took ipill contraceptive pill 1st but still I dint get my periods today is already 8th and i'm getting constipation too I don't want to become pregnant please suggest what should I do now.
Me and my wife are planning to have a baby from past two months. But she is not able to conceive what is the reason?
Healthy navratri fasting
With the onset of chaitra navratras, it’s again the time to fast.
Instead of fasting, most of us end up feasting on high-calorie food.
Follow this tips to fast in a healthy manner:-
- Eat small meals at regular intervals like fruits, nuts, dry fruits, coconut, makhanna.
- Use spices like cumin, black jeera, turmeric, choti elachi, saboot kali mirchi, khuskhus and water melon seeds. Fresh coriander, mint, green chillies and ginger wil help in keeping stomach well.
- Milk products like milk, yoghurt and paneer will give necessary proteins.
- Flours used are — singhare ka atta, kottu ka atta, rajgiri ka atta, saboodana, arrowroot and samak will provide energy.
- Vegetables like – potatoes, raw papaya, sweet potato, bhopla, arbi, raw banana will benefit.
- Hydrate well with lots of water, coconut water, lemon water, herbal tea.
Most important thing to follow during navratri is the purity of heart and thoughts. Think good! do good! speak good! be calm and peaceful!
Homeopathic treatments are usually considered to be safe and effective for the long-run. But the biggest challenge in this kind of treatment is to forecast its length. Homeopathic treatment depends upon a multiple factors. A homeopathic doctor takes every aspect of a patient's lifestyle into account during the treatment. Therefore, the treatment takes a long time. It should be allowed to take place at its own speed. It also depends a lot on the participation of the patient.
Factors that Determine the Length of the Treatment:
The length of the treatment varies from one patient to another. It depends upon the nature of the patient. Here are the essential factors that determine the length of the treatment:
- Patient's Vitality and its Level: It is assumed that younger people are more active and vivacious. They are dynamic and respond quickly to the treatment. For people who live a dynamic life, the symptoms appear and disappear rapidly. For example, even if you are an old person but still active as compared to the people of your age, you will respond to the treatment better than others.
- Social Background of the Patient: The treatment depends largely on the patient's social background and the nature of life he or she is leading. A patient might be poor but has mental peace and is active than a rich person. It is important to understand the social behavior, activities and mental or psychological issues of the patient also.
- Nature of Physical Pathology: There is no correlation between the length of the treatment and the type of disease. It must be clearly understood that the type of disease doesn't influences the length of treatment. While a minor skin disease may take months to disappear or even years, a more dangerous and chronic disease may respond quickly.
- When did the first symptoms occur: Suppose a patient developed a mental disorder five years ago due to any incident in the family. Later, when the treatment begins the patient will take five months to recover. Therefore, it is important to mark the exact time when the first symptoms occurred.
- Hereditary Links to the Disease: In case the disease has hereditary links, it takes longer time to get rid of it.
- Presence of Responsible Factors in the Patient's Life: If the interfering factors that aggravate the disease in the patient are still present in his or her life, the treatment will undoubtedly take longer time.
- The level of healing that the patient is looking for: The patient must understand what he or she is looking for in a homeopathic treatment. The initial symptoms or complications might vanish quickly. But, to get rid of the entire disease might take some more time. Some patients abandon the treatment just after the symptoms vanish. They don't understand that the deeper roots of the disease might still be present.