Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Shalina RayYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and my weight is 40 kg. Each time my periods are very painful. Last time also the pain was unbearable. I took 3 pain killers on a single day from morning to night but it didn't became low. It feels like the muscles of abdomen are contracting from inside. Also there is more than usual bleeding sometimes. I am unable even to eat properly. The pain in abdomen is accompanied by pain in leg muscles and back portion especially on left side. I feel dizzy and fainting. This all happen severy time. Why is this so?
I have ear problem from last 15 days some pus coming from the year and some different sound coming from ear for your knowledge I am informing you that I have done operation of ear in year 2003 for the hole of ear parda. So please suggest me good tablet and ear drops for my above problem and I want to keep my ear very dry always please suggest me solution.
I am suffering from minor sinus problem and allergic to dust and due to that continue sneezing occurs so kindly suggest me some tablet or any solution regarding that sneezing problem.
Sir, mujhe do dIN se gale me pain h lagta h jese gale me kuchh fansa h jo gale me chubhta rehta h jiske wajah se me zyada der bol nahi pata hun aur mere sir me bhi bahut zyada dandruff h jo thik hi nahi ho rahi h khansi bhi hamesha rehti h lekin balhum nahi nikalta jab kabhi to gadha peela aur kaala type ka nikalta h balgum nikal ne ke baad gale ka dard khatm ho jata h lekin kuchh ghanto ke baad fir se hone lagta h please mujhe is nazle ko aur sir ki khushi ko jiske wajah se dandruff h dawa bataiye.
Hi. I have tinnitus problem in both ears recently. It increased in the right ear. Audiogram suggests mild conductive hearing loss n I was told that tinnitus is not due to hearing issues. Then wht else causes these sounds and sometimes it gets very annoying. Thanks.
I have been suffering from blocked nose problems during cold it becomes severe and my forehead pains a lot. I fear it may be sinus problem .What should I do know?
I have a problem in my left ear. A yellow type liquid come from my ear and it smells. Please suggest me any easy and economical solution on it.
मैं 19 साल है वजन 43.7 है,Sinusitis भी है तो क्या यह चिन्ता की बात है अगर हां तो क्या करे? कृप्या उचित मार्गदर्शन करे?
I am 70 years male having ear problem. Fungus is being generated in the left year resulting in hitching severely. This problem is since 2-3 years used otocin-o with some cream (name forgot) given good result. Once again same problem please advice.
I am now 70 years old having snoring problem since many years. I sleep well but the sound is nuisance to others. Please suggest cure.
I am 36 years female, I am diabetic patient, I am suffering from throat pain due to tonsillitis it is having layer of yellow and infected.
I am Male 29 yrs. 5 feet 10 inch, 75 Kg Weight & Pure Veg, non-drinker. I have problem of alergy from dust, condiments, fog & have morning time sinus, snizzing. What should i do to cure this problem. Plz help.
When my sneezing starts it continues for for about 3 to 4 hours and my nose gets blocked. Do have any auto immune diseases or its some external agents causing my sneeze.
Every night just when I'm about to go to sleep, my nose gets blocked. But it gets okay in the morning after a while. Should I have to consult a doctor?
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
1. Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
2. Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
3. Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
1. Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
2. Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
3. Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
4. Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
5. Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
6. Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
7. Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
8. Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.