Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Shakuntala PatilYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir I am 21 year old boy. But my pennis is Too short. I have Done Exercise. Still My pennis size Haven't increase. So what Should I Do now.
My doctor suggested me to take this tables SACHET MAXOZA-L SIPHENE 50 MG. For sperm increase his it safe to have. And his there will be any side effects.
My age is 25. I suffering diabetics more than 6 years. Next few months I got marriage. After marriage my diabetic will not affect my wife & my children. increase any sexual problems are come due to diabetic pls send full details.
How to cure hemorrhoids/piles my age 32 years not clear constipation since one week what is the remedies sir?
I have this weird discoloured spotted arms condition. My arm looks like that of cheetah. please help me regarding same.
My wife has severe congestion in nose any throat last more than 1 month. I brought vaidyanath Laxmi Vilas ras tablet. But 3 days back she had bit and muscle and joint pain continued. She also had headaches and cough. Do you think that she should go for dengue or chikungunya test? She does not have high fever but slightly feverish, may be due to cold and cough.
I am addicted to weed! I want to get out of it. Whenever I stay alone I feel like getting high! Weed has affected all my work and my personal life! Is there anything that will help me come out of it.
I workout at gym but my muscles are not getting proper nutrition my weight is not getting increased what I have to do to increase my weight and while doing workout there is pain in my back & in neck is uses all the sprays & cream but there is no effect in pain so please tell me what I have to do to gain the weight and for body pain.
25 years old male suffering from Hep A.Tested -ve for Hep B and C. Having Jaundice for a month with peak bilirubin to 29 mg/dl Latest LFT: Bilirubin Total 14 mg/dl (direct 9 and indirect 5).Sgpt and Sgot also declining now and are around 150's.GGTP ,albumin, alp are all within range now (No Obstruction anywhere, confirmed by ultrasound) Gastro doc saying good recovery. No obstruction or else. Main problem: ITCHING which I know is due to high bilirubin levels and bile salts in body. Stool color is back to normal. Bilirubin is also declining slowly and progress is steady but till then ITCHING is becoming unbearable and I am not able to sleep for 4 days. As bilirubin is taking some time to decline ,please give me some itching remedy so that I can relieve myself and sleep. Don't prescribe ursocol, atarax and benadryl etc as have already tried along with omnacortil with no use. Please HELP.
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.